QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

Submit your own questions here to be queued and later used in the thread!

Original thread
Series 2: QOTD Harder
QotD Row the Third

QOTD IV

I have no regrets, this is the only path

My whole life was Unlimited Questions Works

Due to the post limit being reached, series one to five questions have been moved to a pastebin.

Series Five Question List

http://pastebin.com/m6Hke5ck

885: Should multiple people contribute to the thread or just one?

Edited by Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking something like a google surveys spreadsheet where you can submit questions, with the choice of inputting your username being optional.

i like this idea a lot

tho i am still a staunch believer in repeat questions are a-okay, especially if people submit them

They should be allowed to PM you suggestions. If user input on questions is used, it needs to be organized and such.

i disagree with this

i think user input on questions should be allowed but we should just be able to pm it or something to you whenever the fuck

i thought it worked fine the way it was last time

integrity made up most of the questions but sometimes other people had the ideas for them

also is this the official continuation because tbh i kinda liked the idea of all the dans running it more

Edited by maybe

i disagree with this

i think user input on questions should be allowed but we should just be able to pm it or something to you whenever the fuck

integrity made up most of the questions but sometimes other people had the ideas for them

also is this the official continuation because tbh i kinda liked the idea of all the dans running it more

Oh, you misunderstood what I meant by organized, then. I meant more "keep it to PM's/something else specifically for submitting questions" rather than just popping up here and giving a question after a day like was suggested in the other thread, which I can only see as ending terribly.

Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

i disagree with this

it seems really good in theory but in practice - at least for my holy reign as qotdmaster - no one actually makes use of it. I got one or two submissions during all the months I ran the thread, the others I made people give me ideas or reinfleche just randomly popped up on my skype like the blessing he is

I think something like an official submission sheet will seem more open and inviting to people to just shit questions in as they think of them - I'd be a lot more likely to just drop something into the queue when I thought of it than I would be to the PM the qotdmaster to see if they liked it

edit: I also know many people who are really shy about personally PMing people, so they might prefer it this way

edit2: also if the queue is made public, people could see what questions were upcoming so they wouldn't have to worry about repeating someone else's submission? not really a problem i see arising often, buuuut

edit3spectastop: i like the dan brigade but i'll bless chen's thread as a previous qotdmaster

Edited by Specta

I'd be a lot more likely to just drop something into the queue when I thought of it than I would be to the PM the qotdmaster to see if they liked it

actually me too

so probably a good idea

see, this is a republic, and i'm the dictator

i'll likely go with the spreadsheet idea, unless anyone has a strong objection. should the queued questions be visible?

holy fuck you foiled me

my dark plan was to ask who would take over next time and then never check the thread and kill qotd by negligence

you rule

locking qotd 4 in your honor