QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aside from the ~10ish years of my childhood when my dad didn't want his children on the internet, I feel like there was a time where we had to have no internet for maybe up to a weekish

but if I'm remembering wrong, then maybe about three or so days

4 minutes ago, unique said:

me

I thank you for your input, Narcian.

QOTD 1315 - Best Divine Beast in Breath of the Wild?

As I have never actually played or watched this video game, I am simply unfortunately unable to answer this question.

idk, they're all so small and forgettable

don't get me wrong, botw is an amazing game, but dungeons definitely weren't one of its highlights, and even between its dungeons, Hyrule Castle beats the others by far.

Oh, I guess the Goron one was a bit more complex than the others, and I admit I got stuck in one of the elephant's puzzles for a while, which is nice.

Edited by Nobody

Blobber is a slang term that is used loosely to refer to first-person party-based RPGs in which the player controlled party is not represented as a ...

the description on google's first result ended here and i think i'm going to say no considering all the information i have

HOLD ON WAIT A MINUTE ARE STRANGE JOURNEY AND CLASSIC SMT IN GENERAL BLOOBERS?

IF SO i guess i do like some

Edited by Nobody

15 hours ago, Nobody said:

Blobber is a slang term that is used loosely to refer to first-person party-based RPGs in which the player controlled party is not represented as a ...

the description on google's first result ended here and i think i'm going to say no considering all the information i have

HOLD ON WAIT A MINUTE ARE STRANGE JOURNEY AND CLASSIC SMT IN GENERAL BLOOBERS?

IF SO i guess i do like some

mostly because it stuck your party as a blob in a single space in which you would not directly see your party members as it would face enemies. they also tend to focus on creating custom characters to use as a party.

usually you could only move around in first person outside of combat as well, generally not a 3D space, so I don't think SMT (IV) would count.

so by a loose definition it could apply to Strange Journey and Etrian Odyssey games as well.

generally it referred to the popularity of (mostly western) PC games of the 80's and 90's like Might & Magic, Wizardry, etc that often wanted to emulate D&D. these days, there is actually more examples of Japanese blobber games.

i played Legend and Grimrock and i liked it so yes?

Edited by Tryhard