QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My word, I am incredibly bored. Very well, allow me to answer a few of these questions.

QOTD 1344 - How do you prepare for the first day of work/school?

Me, prepare? Hah! Such foolishness, a lady of my calibre never needs to prepare for something so mediocre.

QOTD 1345 - What's the point of working?

As one might say, there simply is no point of working as one can most easily pay somebody below you to work for you. Such is how the world works after all. Needless to say, the end result is truly what you are aiming for—unless you actually enjoy working of course. But in regards to my most refined tastes, one should never expect me to work unless everyone else lacks competence in any way.

QOTD 1346 - Do you like plushies!

Most certainly! In fact, I am in possession of quite a few as curious as it may be.

QOTD 1347 - Are you a deep or light sleeper?

I do believe many would deem me as the former, for many would struggle to awaken me from my slumber.

QOTD 1348 - Do you like orange juice?

Of course not, why might I indulge in something so... vulgar?

QOTD 1349 - Are you good at crafting?

No, not quite yet for crafting was never truly within my boundaries of education. But of course, I do believe I can most easily master such art within a year.

QOTD 1350 - Would you ever pilot a robot?

Perhaps so, but I rather order an anime protagonist or somebody similar to do so. I jest, I do believe piloting such a thing might be most interesting.

QOTD 1351 - What do you get at Chipotle?

I beg your pardon? Might this be another of your North American fast-food restaurants intended for tasteless peasants? Needless to say, one would never see me dining in such a place.

QOTD 1352 - Do you like Korean BBQ?

No, and why might such ever interest me?

QOTD 1353 - How do you take failure?

Me, fail? Hmm, how interesting. I, for one, rarely fail and if such an unfortunate fate is to ever befall upon me, I ought to reprimand myself mentally lest such is a mere fault in luck. Of course, any form of failure one might deem to be of my fault is nearly always to be attributed to poor luck.

QOTD 1354 - What differentiates a fad work from a work that'll become a classic?

One might never know, I do believe it is truly related to the so-called "fanbase's" density. But I am unable to ascertain as to if this is true.

QOTD 1355 - Favorite fad?

Fad? How unrefined, I can express no interest in such things.

QOTD 1356 - have you ever beat a megaman

As it would appear, I have completed a large number of classic Mega Man video game titles. Very well, you may bow down to the presence of me, a truly ultimate gamer. But if one must know, I shall never deem myself to be a "gamer", such a regular and crass title is most unbecoming of me.

QOTD 1357 - Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

And why might one such as myself care for these meals? I can simply indulge in anything at any time I wish.

QOTD 1358 - Have you ever been stung by a bee?

Quite so and needless to say, that creature is now deceased.

QOTD 1359 - Do some people deserve to suffer eternally?

Of course not, why might one ever wish to indulge in such a sadistic practice? Practically, one ought to simply remove such a presence from the face of the universe and history for I believe this would be a far more befitting punishment.

QOTD 1360 - Are you a good person?

One could perhaps call me one if they are referring to my overwhelming abilities. But morally, I would doubt I could qualify as such.

QOTD 1362 - Do you deserve to be happy?

My word, and what type of question is this? Of course I deserve to be happy and everyone ought to know this.

QOTD 1363 - How important are you?

How kind of you to ask. I am far more important than many if I must say so myself. I merely must find some form of motivation in this world before I can reach my full potential.

Where did all these deep and meaningful questions come from? I love it!

Anyway, yes. I, and everyone else in this world, are immensely important. After all, there are about 7 billion people on this planet who have sentience and can discern right from wrong. And unless science can find other life forms of the same nature, this means that I am one of a single species - the only species - than can appreciate the universe and all its wonders and truly stand in awe of the world. This would mean that our human species (myself included) is the most important creation in all of existence.

maple syrup; though if I don't have that there's always nutella sauce (nutella + milk) w/ bananas

10 hours ago, Hitori said:

no but it's okay

no it's not ok you're super duper important ilu