QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

very lovely and
being around them is when
i feel most safe so

-- also sry for accidently puking on you a couple of weeks ago

edit: o whoops i posted this late as for the other question idk animal crossing when i don't play for months probably so i never play it again

Edited by Fleece

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Paradox game but especially Victoria 2. Don't subsidize factories? A lot of unemployed people overthrow your government. Lose a war and with it a lot of territory? Fascists get elected. Subsidize your factories too much? You could go bankrupt.

I don't think I've really played many consequence-related/focused games before. The closest I've got is undertale, and even then I feel like it might be kind of exaggerated and sometimes comedic in comparison to more serious consequence-based games

Uh, I guess Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma. It has a freaking flow chart of the results of all decisions you make in the game.

oh, and I guess Telltale games as well.

my brain is really bad and slow at coming up with answers to questions that make me think too hard try to remember something from a huge pool of possible answers so it took me all day to come up with something but

sho minamimoto??

it's been a couple years so I'm not fully sure

Euron Greyjoy, Iron King and Game of Thrones(the books, not the show)'s version of the Antichrist. Euron wants to tear down the Wall and bring the army of the dead to plague Westeros because he loves chaos, and wants to break the current world order to become God of the new one.