QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in the traditional sense no. I have made sicknesses seem worse than they were to stay home. Once even fracked a sickness to the point that I was actually sick and missed like a week of school. Don't do that. Catching up is a bitch and I nearly failed multiple classes because of it.

3 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

I nearly failed multiple classes because of it.

Seriously I did some calculations on what grade I needed to get on the exam to pass in math before I took it.

I didn't get the grade, but somehow I passed the class with a straight 70.

I think the teacher took pitty and passed me.

it's gambling, but it's not really gambling because you're still getting something in return

opening a pack of Pokemon or Magic cards is a gamble, but you're still going to get something out of it, unlike betting your money on the superbowl and loosing it

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

it's gambling, but it's not really gambling because you're still getting something in return

opening a pack of Pokemon or Magic cards is a gamble, but you're still going to get something out of it, unlike betting your money on the superbowl and loosing it

This ^

But at least with Pokemon cards or something you're guaranteed certain types like a rare. I guess it depends on the gamble you're making.

6 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

What's a lootbox?

It's a service in a game where you can spend in-game currency (either earned in-game or bought with real money) to obtain random items; for most games, it can range from simple cosmetics to power-ups that benefit the user with no drawbacks. While there are similarities to gambling, I don't think games with lootboxes should be labelled with a gambling warning since, unlike gambling, you're guaranteed to get something from spending the in-game currency on it. You may not get what you want, but you're guaranteed to get something whenever you opt to use a lootbox, or something similar to it.

yes

QOTD 1382 - Do you care about what score gaming sites give a game or could you not care less? submitted by I don't see why everyone rages when a game doesn't get a perfect score. It's just someone's opinion after all.

depends on the game, but just a little bit

I won't lie that the inner nintendo fanboy that still exists inside me got super happy when BOTW got a 98 metacritic and then a bit sad when it dropped to 97