QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh oh oh I love mythology!

But a favorite myth? How must I choose?

The story of Sisyphus and how he cheated death was cool... until he died... but it wouldn't be my favorite.

OK, I think it would be something with Athena, such as either her and Poseidon's competition for patronage of Athens, or her competition with Arachne.

I also like most myths with Artemis.

What's your aesthetic?

In what manner if I may ask? If such is referring to interiors, I could perhaps say... Rococo? Forgive me, I was never truly enlightened regarding this subject. Needless to say, I am the type of lady to have chandeliers and rooms dimly lit by a candelabra. As for my attire, it is stately to say the least. Perhaps one could compare it to Japan's so-called lolita fashion as curious as it may be.

Favorite Greek myth?

Unfortunately, I am not well-versed in this subject as I truly hope to be. As such, I lack any favourite myth.

What brand of headphones are you using right now?

One shall never find me wearing such a thing. Headphones are most dreadful with my attire and of course, they feel terribly heavy on my head.

Lmfao. Ear buds are cool and I don't dislike them but I don't think I'll ever go back from over the top headphones unless money becomes an issue.