QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

most of the things that made me become a degenerate happened ten years ago so i would be mildly distressed

however that would mean parties with my cousins every saturday again and i miss them

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 year old Lilac...

(Yes I’m probably one of the older people here but a decade ago I was already 7)

anyway~ 

well I was just getting glasses. So I was really embarrassed by that, though now I wouldn’t be too shy or hurt by it. 

Lets see...

there was a thing I said in second grade 

that led to me getting picked on and teased all year, and it carried into other years, and the school even put me in mandatory councilling bust for one sentence. I’d un-say that because it’s still embarrassing when I think on it. 

Im already insecure about having a small chest xD. If I had my 17 year old mind, I won’t lie, I’d throw a fit about looking 7 again. 

My hair style hasn’t changed. Always beennlong hair and straightbangs and I’m not stopping any time soon cuz my mom did my baby hair that way xD 

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

(Yes I’m probably one of the older people here but a decade ago I was already 7)

I'm pretty sure most of the people here on SF are 20+, making you one of the younger people.

14 year olds can't legally drink and/or drive and/or vote and/or make money.  Life would feel so much more restricted, which doesn't seem interesting to me.

3 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

7 year old Lilac...

I'd also have to agree with what others said. Idk about how it is in terms of average ages, but in terms of age range you'd place among the younger end!

There are some unfair 30 year olds throwing off the scale a bit though~

3 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

7 year old Lilac...

I'd also have to agree with what others said. Idk about how it is in terms of average ages, but in terms of age range you'd place among the younger end!

There are some unfair 30 year olds throwing off the scale a bit though~

I see SF decided to be nice enough to duplicate that post because it landed at the end of the last page, so it made sure it wouldn't be overshadowed by adding another one on top of the next page

Edited by Freohr Datia

13 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Oh. Well I guess I didn’t realize how much younger I was...in sorry. 

Ugh and here I thought I was all wise and still didn’t have anything figured out. Guess that makes me feel better at least 

nothing to apologize for, silly!

hey, even the 30+ year olds on here have many many many years ahead of them (or at least I'd hope so~!), so yeah I'd say definitely don't worry that much about that

but also... I don't think your age related to people on this site quite relates to your actual age/maturity... I think...

but like, it's not like you suddenly just became years younger than you already were after such a revelation :b

7 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

nothing to apologize for, silly!

hey, even the 30+ year olds on here have many many many years ahead of them (or at least I'd hope so~!), so yeah I'd say definitely don't worry that much about that

but also... I don't think your age related to people on this site quite relates to your actual age/maturity... I think...

but like, it's not like you suddenly just became years younger than you already were after such a revelation :b

Lol! Still feels like I did. 

I was more worried because I know it’s juet online but everyone seems so chill and smart 

but I have no clue what I’m doing or where I’m going and my life is basically at this point of routine filled with lies and deception!! 

So point is it’s good to know that the people who seek to be more mature actually have a few years ahead of me xD idk if that’s bad to say