QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1387 - Fall. Apples. 'Nuff said.

1388 - Well, I'm still here on Serenesforest...

1389 - Great Gatsby's was Ok, something about sailing into the past while not realizing it's impossible once you analyze the quote. But I can't really think of any specific one.

1390 - Sometimes on long car trips, but that's rare. More often is that I'm the only one awake in the car (aside from the driver).

Double post fact time!

According to Greek mythology, Mount Othrys was once the tallest mountain in Greece, but after the war between the titans and the gods, it was shattered and Mount Olympus became the tallest by default.

Edited by Rex Glacies

1 minute ago, Captain Karnage said:

I don't know why but for some reason if I've gotten even 8 hours of sleep last night I'll end up getting massively tired in the middle of the day

Do you snore?  Sometimes, if you don't get enough oxygen at night, it can make you sleepy the next day.  Although, that's only one of a dozen possible reasons.

I'm not a morning person, and if IO have to wake up at 4:00 AM, I'm going to be tired the next day, even if I've gotten 8 hours of sleep.

Oh goodness this is actually a super embarrassing one 

kind of s lot because when I go to bed I sometimes stay up in bed for a bit 

and when I wake up I’ll have find that I said something I’d never say or almost sent s friend a really weird messages. I try to remember to turn my phone off but if I get super tired I’ll say such bad/weird things. 

i have two laughs tbh

one is like kind of a hearty laugh and i dont know how to describe it beyond that

the other is kind of a smokers laugh even though i dont smoke and thats weird