QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

So the question wording seems to be implying not in the sense that they just disappear from your life? I've had plenty of those and I do get nostalgic at times but I deal with it fine

But I've also had cases where we used to be friends then became.... well, not-friends. Those cases always hurt initially, but I don't seem to know how to hold grudges and time just makes me get over it and move on with my life

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, quite a lot. i feel sad and nostalgic about it but at the end of the day, what's important is now and the future.
though it doesn't help that i have borderline personality disorder but eh

I often do get upset by it and in the end guilt trip myself to think that the reason we're not friends anymore was because of something I did

I try to not dwell my thoughts into the matter too much now, but the feeling is still there

At first it hurts but there usually was a reason for the distance. When I reflect on that long enough, whether it was good or bad, I'm able to get myself to move on.

I've lost a lot of friends over the years simply because either they moved or went to a different school. There was one friend however that I had a nasty falling out with over some stuff he did to me.

i currently have a friend that recently moved to India, and I've been doing everything I can to stay in touch with him, hopefully our friendship won't meet the same fate.

Yes, for all my real life friends.

I once had a large friend group with about... maybe 8 maximum friends, myself included. But after there were a few changes in circumstances out of our hands, we just... fell apart. We didn't get off on a bad note or anything, but we all stopped seeing each other and talking together.

My true feelings on the matter are a bit personal, though I am certain I will reveal them when the time is right.

uh yes but it's always falling out of contact rather than anything destructive

i've met some great people over the years but they lived in completely different worlds than mine and it was only natural that we'd stop talking eventually; it's not like i'm very good at keeping in contact with people in the first place lol. nonetheless it does feel bittersweet when i think about it

pastel pink/blue/yellow

Spoiler

Russian_Roulette,_Red_Velvet_album.png

actually, pastels in general

Spoiler

2da821d419.png

a very saturated red and white and black

Spoiler

CPrZT3OUEAAwbxL.jpg:large

rose quartz and serenity blue

Spoiler

449f69f353.png

white and a subdued-ish green

Spoiler

e8b61a8f2e.png

s/o to pink and pink, also pink and green

ahhhhhhh there are many, though I probably can't remember all of them

I checked my tumblr for examples and found a great one

I really love soft or dusty rose types of pinks + browns. And there's this image with soft pinks + dark, bitter chocolate browns in it

tumblr_op556prY2S1rpwhvdo1_1280.jpg

it is HEAVILY MY AESTHETIC

I also have a dream dress in that color scheme

ymA73.png

but I also love burgundy or wine with brown, though it's tough finding pictures that express that for me :c

but here have this one

ymAIT.png

and wine + ivory/cream

ymB3X.png

and celadon/sage green with whites/creams

ymB6H.png

and soft blue + brown (can you tell I like brown?)

ymBd9.png

ymBdT.png

I know there are more but these are mostly what I can think of for now \o/