QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s alwyas embarrassing 

my voice is actually a good bit high pitched, maybe even a bit childish but I’m 17,..

and my laugh is also a bit higher and it’s more like “ahehe...” with an excited “ahh” kind of noise if it was funny and I’m catching myself abut maybe laughing too long. 

depends on how comfortable with the person I am and/or how much I trust them

with my husband I can usually bring it up eventually (but a lot of the time I overthink things first so even then it can still take a while because I often try to make sure I'm not being unfair or biased about the situation first)

with everyone else, I've got a combo of having social anxiety and being way too slow of a processor and being an overthinker all getting in the way. It's basically a combo of being too timid to do anything and also being way too slow of a reactor. It's tough talking to people who think miles ahead of me because I can't come up with counters to their counterpoints quick enough >u>

so basically: I wish I knew how to talk????

Depends on the situation. I will with friends and the like, but generally i just leave the scene or avoid someone who mistreats me in some way if i don't know them enough. I might tell them to leave me alone though.

Edited by SlayerX

5 hours ago, unique said:

nah I just kill people if they mistreat me

that explains the avatar

16 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

yeah absolutely

this, but with the caveat that i'm more likely to notice other people being mistreated than myself which frustrates me a lot more honestly

no I just want people to speak up for me

I can't do it because I either want to avoid conflict or because whenever I try to people twist things and try to make me look like I'm overreacting or the bad guy so I say nothing but remember what happened and just hate the person responsible 

Hahahahahahaha nope.

Even with my husband (not that he 'mistreats' me as such, but obviously we have disagreements and sometimes I feel aggrieved) I struggle to form the words in person, so I go away for an hour or two, then we sort things out over text.