QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't choose between this

d5b73e1414.png

and this

cb698853e5.png

so both i guess

my fav is bound to change soon

oh 
just remembered this for a runner up

fc420c81e8.png

ok i know this wasn't really the question but my current fav scenic image is this

9f9cdd7e26.png

omg and i just remembered this 

a29b7ef4db.png

im done

Edited by Hashuni Mei
nice

I hate it, all of my family sucks except for my one cousin but he moved and I can't eat much because of dietary restrictions

but even if I could eat what I wanted I'd still hate it because I barely have an appetite most of the time and the concept of "eating until you get stuffed" sounds unpleasant like dude I hate feeling stuffed its awfulllllllllll
also no one in my family makes good food and anywhere we go out to eat also sucks also its way too fucking cold outside

Not really, almost all my family live on the opposite side of the planet, so it's basically just a day where we use the nice silverware, eat stuffing and then talk about how the colonists were assholes, which is fun.

Coming from a Jewish family--Passover was always the bigger holiday for gathering obnoxious amounts of friends and relatives around one table tand eating ridiculous amounts of food. There's some relatives I could do without being there. But it's a nice holiday. And this year it's extra-special; my Taiwanese in-laws flew in to experience American thanksgiving for the first time (took them to the thanksgiving day parade in philadelphia).  Hope they like the dinner! 

Edited by Shoblongoo

Eh. It's certainly not my favorite holiday. I mean, I celebrate it, but if it disappeared off the face of the Earth I wouldn't complain.

I guess my favorite thing about it is that it sets a clear-cut boundary between Halloween and Christmas.

No objections here.  Most of my family lives far away anyways, so I don't have to worry about being overwhelmed by a huge group of people, and I like eating food.

My friend Kitty gets a day off, which means she gets to sleep and she's pretty happy about that, so I'm happy for her!
So I guess I like Thanksgiving.

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I guess my favorite thing about it is that it sets a clear-cut boundary between Halloween and Christmas.

Oh yeah, this is actually something I don't like about Thanksgiving; every American on SF (i.e. about 80% of SF) starts getting in the Christmas mood and doing Christmas themes when I still have a holiday on December 5th to go through first, and it really conflicts with that and that bothers me.

So in conclusion I could say that I have mixed feelings about it; but mostly I'm indifferent because I'm not American.

yeah!!

we all get together and cooperate to make a bunch of food and then we get to eat SO MUCH

and even back when I lived with my immediate family, we would go visit our other relatives and just hang out and and catch up and bond more and also eat SO MUCH

I really enjoy it~

Edited by Freohr Datia

I used to be able to go like, an entire day playing a game constantly. Nowadays I'd say I can kill an afternoon, 4-5 hours at the most, if it's a game I really enjoy. Unless it's paper Mario 2, in which case I can do that shit 24/7