QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ye. was like 3/4 coffees a day but its been making me sick lately. so ive been drinking like one tea a day and being tired all the time.

Zelda from Twilight Princess
I have seen her battle footage against Ganondorf, and her fiery light arrows are awesome.

Eleonora from Tokyo Mirage Sessions (I have played TMSFE, but I haven't got to the chapters for Eleonora)
I'm a sucker for half-Japanese/Euro-Americans, and boy does she look classy.

Shantotto and Tidus from World of Final Fantasy
Shantotto is an awesome anti-hero that takes no shit from anyone. For a borderline example I also love how Tidus is happy-go-lucky in his episodes, is cute-looking with his lilikins stylization, and yet still retains his coolness with his blitzball around. I wish other FFX characters (esp Wakka) appeared as minor characters... (I say borderline, as I did play through Final Fantasy X, which was also my very first FF game.)

Toriel from Undertale.  :):

My fiance knew I would like the game, but I was too chicken to play it myself because my game reflexes suck.  He wanted me to watch him play the whole thing, and I did!  Loved it.  Such a cute game (with awesome music).  I liked Papyrus too... What a goofball.  :XD:

Edited by Infinite Dreams

Bravoman, Wonder Momo, Mappy, really just most of the old Namco franchises on Shiftylook because that site was great. Valkyrie and Dig Dug would count as well, but I've actually played their games.

Off the top of my head:

Hinako Shirai from Blue Reflection (I actually have the game, but haven't gotten around to playing it yet)

Yuzu and Lime Shijou from the same game

Ekoro from Mighty Gunvolt (She also appears in other games, most notably the Gal*Gun franchise. Her origin is said franchise, btw)

Julis Riessfeld from Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia