QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

Yes. There was a class in university that had 4 tests through the semester. I did really bad on the first one, so i needed to do well on the second one. Despite that, i got a literal 0 on it. Needless to say, I gave up on the class.

i aced it the next semester tho

Edited by Nobody

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, multiple times... 

I got an 8/40 in a small physics class taught by the professor who gave me a research position for 6 months lol. I mean it obviously didn't matter much, but i felt like shit for doing so poorly in that course, but the prof is very uncaring about marks overall it seems so...

Also, I failed a chemistry final, which also meant i failed the course... As well as failing multiple other important midterms (and probably finals but those finals i did fail, i was usually passing the course already so meh.

As for a test that was actually important, I failed a judgement test, and as a result i was disqualified from moving further in the application process for a job that sounds really neat. I can try it again this year though, which i definately will. Hopefully i can pass this time lol. I want a good job :V

Edited by SlayerX

"Bath bombs will get less effective as time goes on. The fresher they are, the faster they'll fizz, says Jack Constantine, head of product development at Lush."

uh oh

Edited by Freohr Datia