QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

Spoiler

getting woken up early
doing taxes and shit
waking up early
busywork
having some asshole "friend" fuck off and then shittalk you right after when they were talking to you all buddy-buddy the day before (you know who you are, fuck you and fuck off)
eating the same thing for lunch every day
hitting my foot on a table
yahoo and youtube comments
those kek shitposters (xdddd) on twitter
pretentious assholes
overly passive people
shitty endings when everything else was going smooth
people who think that sexual content makes something automatically shit
fishing mini games
fetch quests
when my jaw decides to not work
getting sick on the day of a test
headaches in the morning
being unable to sleep
when people refuse to do their share of the work
brown nosers
overly cynical people
emotionally manipulative people
paying 10 dollars for a small ration of food

QOTD 1449 - Biggest disappointment?

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck i was gonna say “me” : (

Spoiler

red velvet’s rookie comeback. i was really excited for it because they release quality but it ended up being the shittiest song released in the history of ever

seventeen’s don’t wanna cry comeback. the teasers were artistic and creative and i was very excited and while the song itself wasn’t bad it was extremely generic and not what i expect from a group that composes and writes their own music

oh my girl’s colouring book comeback. i liked the song but it was a huge downgrade both musically and conceptually after their last four or five title tracks

the packaging for red velvet’s albums the red and perfect velvet. the former is my favourite album of all time from songs to concept to visuals but it ended up bein a fuckin jewel case. the latter was their first full album since the red and delivered many bops but it, too, was a fuckin jewel case

monsta x’s beautiful repackage. the original album consisted almost entirely of great songs and it is downright my favourite album of 2017 but the repackage added the dull title track shine forever and the yawn-inducing gravity. not a single thing was gained through the repackage wtf

there were many things my dad had me convinced were going to happen and then they didn't happen

I feel like the biggest one I remember atm was when I thought we were (finally) going to get a puppy, and while that ended up happening several times before as well, that time I felt like was the most convincing to me and then we didn't get one. (however we did eventually actually get a puppy)

But stuff like that actually happened to me so frequently I ended up training myself to quit anticipating stuff if they were huge/significant enough and through that I lost a lot of my ability to be excited for huge events (usually until right about when they're going to happen, but sometimes I end up never getting excited at all) and when they actually did happen I still struggle to comprehend that they are even happening until maybe weeks or so after the fact when it's too late to actually fully enjoy them in the moment!!! \o/ hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, learned apathy!!!.....?

Edited by Freohr Datia

I LOVE KIM I THINK SHE'S THE "CAN DO ANYTHING" KINDA GIRL REGARDLESS OF HER SELF-ESTEEM

whenever someone asks something like this i can't find the words b/c there is too much to say about kim!!

the name of the person who asked the question tho lmao

Edited by PKLucas531

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICE

I never feel confident enough describing people especially if I don't talk to them super frequently, but...

I've found her super charming and she's such a character~ She's silly and cute and passionate and silly. And despite how unique I find her she feels like she is an incredibly relatable person at times as well (generally in funny ways)

she's really interesting to get to know, I haven't heard nearly as much as other people have but I have heard many funny stories from her and man my life is boring as shit in comparison.

but that could possibly also mean she's just a great storyteller~ maybe it's the journalism side of her showing?

Edited by Freohr Datia

wow chen wow guys i can’t believe this ;_;

3 hours ago, unique said:

hey no offense but fuck off

thx but it’s ok not everyone on the site knows me and i’m grateful for this qotd at all!!