QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

3 hours ago, Tryhard said:

I'd be up for online, and I have had one small session previously I participated in, but SF doesn't strike me as the place that would have many that would be interested tbh.

Only takes 4-5 to make a party, I'm sure you could make a thread in general gaming looking for players. I'd be up for it as well if you want to.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

Only takes 4-5 to make a party, I'm sure you could make a thread in general gaming looking for players. I'd be up for it as well if you want to.

Funnily enough I did explore the possibility of a FE-style campaign using the old roll20.net before. I was just messing around, but it seems like someone willing to put in effort could make it work.

7f96a0a46b.png

But yeah, probably not right now for me, in terms of being lazy and/or busy personally.

we own quite a few but I am generally bad at games and very noncompetitive so I tend to be really bad at them and always lose \o/

One of them is Sentinels of the Multiverse and since it's cooperative I don't have to lose as much or play as badly~! That one's fun, and we also have Settlers of Catan which I enjoy lots even though I've never won ever. But I enjoy it anyway and there is one sheep card that I have written on with a sharpie claiming it as my best buddy because there was a game I spent almost entirely with no more sheep than just that one lone sheep. I love that sheep. That sheep is love. Integrity and Specta even decided that owning that sheep counts as an additional point now.

Sort of. Every now and then i start reading DW a lot, but then stop after a while. I can only care so much about terrorist attacks, trump shenanigans, corruption, and/or natural disasters

This depends, of course. If it's something I enjoyed, I find it really interesting to experience the source.

After watching the Marimite anime, I starting reading the light novels. Seeing the creator's original vision was nice in that case, for example.

WHAT IS THIS DARK FUTURE THAT AWAITS US ALL STAY BACK I'M STILL IN 2017

On 12/25/2017 at 10:44 AM, bling said:

merry birthday refa

thanks kim!  not late i still said it in 2017 that's basically the exact same day as six days ago if you don't know how to count which i don't.

Edited by Refa