QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

alright this is a fucker of a question because i've been around forever

nes: we owned some gauntlet game, i do not know if it was gauntlet or gauntlet 2, it was the best

snes: i fucking loved battle cars, but in retrospect it was probably donkey kong country 2

gamecube: i played way more smash: melee than anything else but i list my favorite game as zelda: wind waker

wii: monster hunter tri

wiiu: monster hunter 3u

switch: breath of the wild is insanely good but i have played tons of fifa 18 it's stupid

psx: space invaders got me through a real rough hospital stay, but so did legend of dragoon; both are on my list

ps2: i would happily come down on ssx tricky and never look back EDIT: FUCK THE PS2 HAD KINGDOM HEARTS 2 I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE

psp: this really sick compilation of five gradius games, gradius rules

gb: it was pokemon red

gba: probably fe: sacred stones, loosely, the gba is weird and i don't really understand what i played on the gba and off anymore

ds: i really liked this kirby game but i don't remember which one it was. canvas curse? otherwise advance wars days of ruin probably

3ds: fe echoes forever

pc: the best game of all time is master of magic, but xcom2 comes really close

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Integrity said:

ps2: i would happily come down on ssx tricky and never look back

fuck i forgot about that one

I'll still go with Vice City though.

i suppose pc is technically a system: diablo II

alright gonna try to answer this question for real

streets of rage is the best genesis game

after that i got a gba so uhhh.... either fire emblem or mario and luigi? leaning more to mario and luigi but i havent played it in a long time

then i had a gamecube and the best gamecube game is monkey ball but it might be monkey ball 2 i never played it 

after that i got a ds

i have no answer for what the best ds game is. the best ds game is sonic chronicles

i have a ps3 but idk what i'd say the best ps3 game is. i'll just go with metal gear rising cause its funny

i also have a ps4 and i'm fairly sure i havent finished a single game that ive bought for it. i bought gravity rush last week and its been really fun so far so im gonna go with that

the best 3ds game is Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

i also beat gunvolt 2 a few days back and i probably like that more than fe echoes since the first gunvolt was pretty much my favorite 3ds game for a long time and i liked it way more than the first one

my favorite game is vvvvvv and i first played the 3ds version but that's not a 3ds game

i think that's every system i've had

no it isn't, i have a wii that doesnt work anymore. smash bros idk

PS1 - Persona 2 Innocent Sin

PS2 - Persona 3

PS3 - Bayonetta

Gamecube - Paper Mario TTYD

3DS - Soul Hackers

Wii - No

PC - can't decide on just one

QOTD 1452 - What was the last song that got stuck in your head? submitted by VS by BLUE ENCOUNT has been stuck in my head for a while now.

it's taken the entire day until just now for me to have the opportunity of a song being stuck in my head

I was either listening to music, exercising to music, hearing integrity play video games which had music in the background or play video games myself, and finally just now I had nothing going on and realized it

okay thank you qotd

14 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

it's taken the entire day until just now for me to have the opportunity of a song being stuck in my head

I was either listening to music, exercising to music, hearing integrity play video games which had music in the background or play video games myself, and finally just now I had nothing going on and realized it

okay thank you qotd

this is such a good song to have stuck in your head omg....what a bop

3 minutes ago, bling said:

this is such a good song to have stuck in your head omg....what a bop

agreed I'm glad I got to respond to the qotd with a song I love rather than it being a case of an annoying song getting stuck in my head

and I wouldn't complain if it happened to be sexy free and single either

22 hours ago, Chen said:

PS3 - Bayonetta

holy shit

how the hell did i forget bayonetta i finished it less than a month back

i literally put a game by the same company

i'm a fucking failure

We do not merely say it is better for 10 guilty men to go free, in the abstract and without thought to consequence, because there is something uniquely offensive to our sense of justice about an innocent man being treated like a criminal. 

Of Greater Import: The erosion of public trust in institutions of justice and law enforcement (and the consequential contempt for the law itself and those tasked with upholding it) that arises when innocent men are frequently treated as criminals begets greater social harm and criminality than the knowledge that some criminals will never be caught, and some crimes will go unpunished. 

Edited by Shoblongoo

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

releasing ten guilty men might condemn a lot of future victims depending on what crimes they committed. there are too many variables to consider, but if i had to choose i'd say condemn one innocent

i agree with this