QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

We do not merely say it is better for 10 guilty men to go free, in the abstract and without thought to consequence, because there is something uniquely offensive to our sense of justice about an innocent man being treated like a criminal. 

Of Greater Import: The erosion of public trust in institutions of justice and law enforcement (and the consequential contempt for the law itself and those tasked with upholding it) that arises when innocent men are frequently treated as criminals begets greater social harm and criminality than the knowledge that some criminals will never be caught, and some crimes will go unpunished. 

In no particular order:

1. Persona 5
2. Tokyo Xanadu
3. Trails of Cold Steel 3 (though there are a number of things wrong with it!! And the ending was dumb af.)
4. ...I have no clue for this and another one.

there's a decent chance that persona 3 was the only game i played for the first time in 2017

it wasn't, i realized while i was typing this, but i don't feel like remembering whatever else i played so im just gonna say that, since i finally almost finished it

Edited by unique

1) Super Mario Odyssey

2) Splatoon 2

3) Ever Oasis

4) LA Noire

I can only do a Top 4, due to a combination of playing mostly Super Mario Maker/Mario Kart 8 all year, and not liking Breath of the Wild.

Persona 5, Nier Automata, Breath of the Wild, Final Fantasy VII and Thracia 776

Other games that i've beaten for the first time in 2017 were FFXV, Resident Evil 7, Nioh, Tales of Berseria, Echoes, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Persona 3, Trails in the Sky FC and SC. I like all of them, some more than others (Echoes is the one I like the least but it's still good)

Edited by Nobody

Totally open with friends/family & somewhat open with acquaintances (assuming I'm comfortable around them).  

I need to get stuff out.  That being said, sometimes when something big/depressing is troubling me, I might downplay it a little or laugh & make fun of myself to make it seem like less of a big deal.