QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm surprised by all the nos!

I often I feel like the odd one out for not liking weed.  Iunno, maybe B.C. is full of potheads or something.  :P:

10 hours ago, Res said:

The paranoia was intense. 

Yay, I'm not alone... (Sorry it happened to you too, though.)  Worst night of my life.  :-_-:

1 hour ago, Greencapps said:

Oh also my B-day is 4/20 so there's that.

Do people make jokes about it once they know? My kid is also a 4/20 baby and I'm bracing myself for the jokes...

1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Wow, I'm surprised by all the nos!

I often I feel like the odd one out for not liking weed.  Iunno, maybe B.C. is full of potheads or something.  :P:

Yay, I'm not alone... (Sorry it happened to you too, though.)  Worst night of my life.  :-_-:

I'm sorry it happened to you, too! It is good to hear it's happened to others, though. I know so many people who've had zero problems or for whom it's actually been helpful.

And yeah, I'm always coming across weed, you can quite frequently smell it around here, too. I *am* in California, though... Never seen any other non-medical drug, however. 

Smoked weed everyday for like 7 years straight (late teens and most of my early 20s). It made food taste better. It made sex feel better. It made music sound better. Ohhhhhhhh those were some good times. I stopped when my responsibilities in life (i.e. Career and Relationships) dictated that I had to stop. Someday I'll do it again. Never as frequently or as heavily as when I was a bachelor, and my only job was to attend classes + do schoolwork. But someday I'll do it again. (Most recent Weed adventure was New Years 2016 in Denver--marijuana tourism is a thing now in the state's where it's legal. I did "The Green Mile")IMG_1574.thumb.JPG.1916b958cdbd3b252c375fca119224b4.JPG

IMG_1585.JPG

Edited by Shoblongoo

not yet, was planning to two weeks ago but had to drive and obviously i didn't do it. Should be able to do it winter break maybe when I can get visit friends for a longer period of time?

2 hours ago, Sophie said:

No. I refuse to put anything that affects my mind or body into me at all.
I have no disrespect for anyone who does do it, though.

*checks avatar*

...you know Sacae was based on the culture of the nomadic tribes of the American Midwest.  One of the orignating cultures of cannabis use; where partaking of the herb was considered a holy experience for communion with the spirits of Mother Earth and Father Sky, and sharing it was a sign of respect between warriors and chieftains.

That is to say--Lyn probably tokes. 

Just throwing that out there.    

Edited by Shoblongoo

39 minutes ago, Sophie said:

You're a weird one.

If having a head-canon for how each and every member of the FE-Cast would answer this question is weird, guilty-as-charged.

...Stahl tokes 
...Gaius tokes.
...Matthew tokes.
...Odin tokes.

...Cordelia judges you.
...Frederick is morally offended.

...Elise did it one time with Odin and didn't dislike it. But Xander found out and imposed harsh punishment. 

...Azama is perpetually baked-off-his-ass on the dopest dope you''ll ever smoke.
...Setsuna does not partake, but has a constant contact-high just from following Azama. 

Edited by Shoblongoo

34 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

If having a head-canon for how each and every member of the FE-Cast would answer this question is weird, guilty-as-charged.

...Stahl tokes 
...Gaius tokes.
...Matthew tokes.
...Odin tokes.

...Cordelia judges you.
...Frederick is morally offended.

...Elise did it one time with Odin and didn't dislike it. But Xander found out and imposed harsh punishment. 

...Azama is perpetually baked-off-his-ass on the dopest dope you''ll ever smoke.
...Setsuna does not partake, but has a constant contact-high just from following Azama. 

...this all checks out

4 hours ago, Greencapps said:

Yes.

Also Hitler jokes.

Lots of Hitler jokes.

Yeah, I'm bracing myself for those, too. (I'm so sorry).

55 minutes ago, Res said:

Yeah, I'm bracing myself for those, too. (I'm so sorry).

It's not that bad really.

People generally bring it up like once and then never mention it again. Heck I'm usually the one to bring it up.