QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HONESTLY NOT PARTICULARLY BUT I LIKE PRETENDING TO BE

9 hours ago, Refa said:

thanks kim!  not late i still said it in 2017 that's basically the exact same day as six days ago if you don't know how to count which i don't.

wow that’s great because i don’t either whew!!

How can I choose? Everything in winter is wonderful!

... Except for when the snow gets dirty, or it all melts.

I guess my favorite part is simply looking out over a barren field of freshly fallen snow. No breaks. No footprints. No discolored sections. Just... pure beauty...

in my hemisphere, christmas

as for snow, I only like it if there's snow on the ground and the sun (or as I experienced last night, a full moon) is out to light it up and make everything sparkly

but both of those events tend to be rare around here because it's usually cloudy and when it isn't cloudy the snow has melted.

other than that, the only other thing I like about winter is that it means spring is on the way. I only wish it could happen faster.

cozying up in thick blankets and enjoying warm foods and wearing cute oversized sweaters and coats and hoodies and scarves and socks all in attempt to stay warm and celebrating crimmas and new year’s eve and new year’s and valentine’s day and my birthday and shua’s birthday and my many winter-baby friends’ birthdays and listening to exo’s yearly winter album and being happy

I live in a tropical city, so our winter is not what would associate with winters. It’s a very high city though, at 1100m, so the weather isn’t as awful as one would expect from a tropical area most of the time.

With that said, I think June and July (winter here since it’s the southern hemisphere) have absolutely perfect weather here. No rain, beautiful blue skies, mild temperatures that stay between 10 and 25 degrees celcius. It’s my favorite time of the year.

Edited by Nobody

Christmas!  I'm sad it's over.

And... This:

17 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

I like how quiet everything feels just after its snowed, its very...peaceful, i guess, and I find that very calming.

I love walking around at night when the snow is fresh.  So quiet and peaceful.  I don't even really like snow, but I like that part of it.

moving in with Integrity

though Maron's also reminds me how much I changed, personally, after someone I knew and liked in high school committed suicide. I will forever remember 17 as the age that my life views were largely altered and affected (unfortunately, not in a very positive way)