QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many things!

cute things (and I have loose standards for cuteness), pretty things, funny things, fun and/or exciting things, laughter/happiness of others, acts of kindness (whether I'm on the giving or receiving end or none of the above)

it really doesn't take much to put me in a good mood

i really like seeing happy people and knowing that i helped someone or made someone laugh and good music and sometimes i love someone so much that it makes me cry. tbh i find happiness in the smallest dumbest silliest stupidest things so the list would be very long but those are my favourites

Q1447:
My brother
My most cherished friend
My hobby(though, this is more "satisfied" than "happy", but still)
Good food and music
Being alive to have these

Q1448:
When people lie about matters of the heart(i.e. love, trust, faith, etc) and other serious matters.
When people would rather run from/deftly ignore their problems when facing said issue is objectively and immensely easier(It's fine to take a step back for a while, but know the difference between that and running away)
Bad food
When people aren't rewarded in proportion to how hard they've worked(I know "that's life", but that doesn't disqualify it from being frustrating)
My own impetuousness sometimes

Edited by Soledai

^ thanks for reminding me of one:

When you're in that good, deep sleep, then you're abruptly woken up and can't get back to sleep, bonus points if it were by a loud/unruly person. This actually ranks higher than anything I listed prior

And having my concentration broken when I'm focusing(intently) on something

Edited by Soledai

if anyone (and I mean anyone) is being mistreated or being treated unfairly (in my opinion, at least) and violence in general

and selfishness that deprives other people of stuff or takes advantage of them (I guess those sort of also go with being treated unfairly but I feel like being specific about it)

unlike how easy it is to make me happy, I can tolerate a lot of stuff and sometimes have a long fuse for my anger (depends on the act), but once I do get angry I get kind of explosive

people who get JEALOUS. FUCK u, stop being jealous & get good at something u talentless FUCK.

i ESPECIALLY hate people that get jealous/bitter over looks & money. get jealous over something that matters u fuck wad