QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, this is rough

on one hand Ed, Edd, n' Eddy. But on the other Courage the Cowardly Dog...And then there were teen titans and Ben 10... And also The grimm adventures of Billy and Mandy and Foster's home for imaginary friends...

Oh there is just so many... Though Courage will probably always hold that extra special part in my memories. I love that show. 

There was this forum that you could set an image of any dimensions as your avatar (as long as the image size was 300 Kb or less) and it would resize it to fit the 150 by 150 avatar size limit. Then the forums were "upgraded", and instead of doing what I just outlined, you now have to pick the part of an image you want to use as your avatar (which is really dumb, in my opinion).

Oh, and they put this really ugly Discord box on the front page for some reason.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

when ip boards decided it was a great idea to enforce the rich text format editor which makes trying to use codes and formatting/editing posts a pain

when I set up my art thread, I had a lot of stuff to post and a lot of spoilers to use, but the spoiler tags mixed up and ended up deleting a lot of my content and I had to redo almost the entire post (which of course I ended up becoming lazier about the second time around)

the sims forums omg help them

i wish they would redo the main page and get rid of the useless boards. alternatively, add more themes. they also need to enlarge font in certain places or change the colour so it's easier on the eyes

it'd be great too if the mods locked all the super old threads so new members could not resurrect them

I.... guess not, actually

I ended up incredibly lucky on that count

and I'd certainly hope I'm in a marriage that would last the rest of my life, it looks very well like it would be that way but I guess I shouldn't speak too soon

and yes that is quite the v-day question ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia