QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with people I'm unfamiliar with, I generally don't unless they're making conversation

with people I'm close to, I can be fairly open but I do my best to avoid being burdensome so I do withhold problems I think I can handle on my own and that I think the other person is better off not knowing about

I'm as willing as the person I'm talking to, if I'm being candid and speaking from the heart with somebody and they're doing the same, then it's only natural. But otherwise, not really unless it's someone I've known for a long time.

Nintendo - Like their games, dislike how they sometimes sill live in the 90s, especially when it comes to online stuff

Sony - Like the DS4 Controllers, dislike Paid online, LolVita Memory Cards.

Microsoft - Dislike Paid online, and lol Xbox store on PC (or whatever it's called).

Edited by Shrimperor

On 1/17/2018 at 1:53 AM, Soledai said:

Not at all

I'm retooling this a little. It's still true(Though, "unwilling" would be more accurate), but it also follows a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You don't ask, I don't tell. It's just. That. Simple.

Current QOTD;
Nintendo: I guess I like FE lol. I don't care about Nintendo enough to bother looking for dislikes(Can't say "fanbase", that's too easy in addition to not caring)
Sony: Consoles have several of my favorites games/series. A bunch of stuff, really.
Microsoft: ???

Edited by Soledai

3 hours ago, Soledai said:

Current QOTD;
Nintendo: I guess I like FE lol. I don't care about Nintendo enough to bother looking for dislikes(Can't say "fanbase", that's too easy in addition to not caring)
Sony: Consoles have several of my favorites games/series. A bunch of stuff, really.
Microsoft: ???

me

as in i agree except the FE part

Nintendo

Like: Fire Emblem 

Dislike: 3DS is regionlocked, not enough RPGs for stationary consoles

Sony

Like: PS3 is not regionlocked, tons of good RPGs

Dislike: no Fire Emblem

Microsoft

Never touched a Microsoft console.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

nintendo - consistent games
never stops being consistently consistent
sony - ps2 exists and is the greatest console
microsoft - xbone
wants to spy on you
windows 10 exists

QOTD 1457 - Which series do you want revived?

I would love to see another 3D installment of Custom Robo.
The one for the Gamecube is among my favorite games. I enjoyed Custom Robo Arena, but it felt like a step backwards in a lot of ways. I understand that the latter was portable and allowed you to battle over wifi, but everything else felt downgraded (yes, the Gamecube has a lot more power than the DS). I'm not sure what a new game could do to be a mechanical upgrade from the Gamecube game, but I would still pay for a game that's mostly just "more of the same but now with Switch graphics".

On a similar note, give me another Metal Walker game. I can't be the only one who enjoyed playing billiards with robots while collecting all the upgrades and scanning every enemy.

Previous question:

Nintendo:

Dislike: Super Mario and Smash Bros, post-GC/GBA. And, a relative lack of RPGs. Also, having aspects of their game philosophy being stuck in the 90s.

Sony:

Dislike: Not as strong in the portable department.

This question: F-Zero, and expand the worldbuilding and story. Explain to us how F-Zero eventually came to the setting of Maximum Velocity, and what happened to Captain Falcon and the others. 

Edited by henrymidfields