QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a mental breakdown complete w crying and puking and then calm down and do it and think "wow that was awful im never doing that again," then i do it again

it depends on the no motivation I guess. if it's due to stress at school, I try to contact my teacher early on to inform them how I'm struggling on the subject. high school is blessed in a way in which that they're more willing to help their students out (in comparison to uni from what I seen) to work it out with you. I was able to do that for some of my classes and they were understanding of my situation and tried to help me by giving me extensions on assignments or try to give suggestions on what I could do to make things better. it might be kind of nerve wracking but that's what they are for!! to help their students out!!!! 

though if it's just because life is bringing you down, I watch this

1. would not doing it have meaningful consequences?
1.1. no: don't do it
1.2. yes: would doing it poorly have meaningful consequences?
1.2.1. no: bullshit your way through
1.2.2. yes: grit your teeth and do it

Edited by TheEnd

It probably varies per person, but I ended up coming up with a strategy that was effective for me

I tell somebody that "okay I'm going to do this now" or "I need to do this today" and..... that's it

because now that I've got somebody to hold me to my word, I feel obligated to do it

that tended to help me

alternatively, sometimes I just do it. I close all windows that would be a distraction to me and just start doing it without giving myself time to really think about it. That may be easier said than done sometimes but that would also be helpful for me at times.

A nice mix of caffeine, anxiety due to me not wanting to fail, and just gritting my teeth and bearing it

kind of like what I did with a project this week, ugh

i haven't researched durable nutritious food

we aren't used to wars in my country, so i can't say i seriously think what i'd do in a war situation

11 hours ago, Koneko said:

be resilient like bamboo refa

this is the best opportunity to do my best!

3 hours ago, TheEnd said:

we aren't used to wars in my country, so i can't say i seriously think what i'd do in a war situation

same

Edited by Refa

5 hours ago, TheEnd said: