QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

does lifetime supply mean that I'd eat it every day or does it just mean that I'm sure to have the supply I want/need for it to last me the rest of my life? While being inclusive to other foods?

I'm sure I'm reading too deeply into it

but I've gained kind of a negative association with having too much pizza and I'm not sure if I could shake it, so I might go with cereal (though at the same time I could make it so that I could keep a positive association with cereal and choose pizza instead)

and anyway I know how to make pizza so like if I got tired of cereal I could even just make pizza for myself

(or even just cook myself anything else)

Lifetime supply means what it says, lifetime supply. No need to eat it, but if you want to eat it, its there 

That's what I had in mind when I asked it anyway

48 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Lifetime supply means what it says, lifetime supply. No need to eat it, but if you want to eat it, its there 

That's what I had in mind when I asked it anyway

okay, the nature of these types of questions tends to be "only eat this for the rest of your life" but to me lifetime supply means what you just said, so I was getting my meanings a little mixed up ^o^

I guess really in that case I should ask for a lifetime supply of pizza because that sounds like that'd help take off the load of money a lot more than cereal

3 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

I guess really in that case I should ask for a lifetime supply of pizza because that sounds like that'd help take off the load of money a lot more than cereal

You know, that makes a lot of sense

Another thing I realized is that I never said the cereal came with milk. So you'd technically have to buy your own milk eh?

So financially speaking, pizza is a lot better. I think I'll edit my post now ;)

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You know, that makes a lot of sense

Another thing I realized is that I never said the cereal came with milk. So you'd technically have to buy your own milk eh?

So financially speaking, pizza is a lot better. I think I'll edit my post now ;)

oh, that was actually the opposite of what I was getting at but that is one thing to consider~!

I'm so used to homemade pizza that I was just thinking of all the flour and tomato sauce and pepperoni and cheese and canadian ham and everything else we experiment with on our pizzas that would save me from buying, but I guess if the supply was just frozen pizzas that might help in terms of cost. Although I haven't exactly done the math on our homemade pizzas so I don't actually know how they compare~

1198: ..... I'm going to pick pizza here, because it's likely going to be consistently better than any cheap pizzas I'm currently using.

1199: 1 step, rather not risk overextending and tripping on some higher stairs.