QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

Depends, its amazing to have one in an rpg like divinity or dragon age where you can use your insert to assert agency in the world. The bad forms are characters like robin who have pre-determined characteristics and role in the story as it feels disingenuous to consider them as anything other than robin. (that said I like robin as a character but that's unrelated)  

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never really care

maybe it's because I never treat them as inserting myself anyway? I just treat it as a character I get to sort of make up (or that the game gets to make up for me)

I find myself boring enough that I don't really want to just insert myself into a game, even if I will name them Freohr. I just.... still don't treat them like they're me.

depends but generally no

i don't like having "me" in a story but if it's the kind of game where you have to make the choices for your character, then yeah i can enjoy that, especially if it's the kind that lets you customize your character a lot

if it's like, the persona 3 kinda self insert where you just have some pre-made character with 0 personality who all the other characters inexplicably love, then i kinda really hate it. i don't like having "myself" in the story and it just makes it feel like everyone has some weird imaginary friend

A paper plate... I guess I could try throwing it the same way Captain America throws his shield, but I doubt that would work very well.

if it's the closest thing to my left it would probably be my glass sitting on my desk that still has juice in it

I guess first I'd splash someone with the juice and then just whack them in the head with it until it breaks and use the shards to cut?

but if it means something directly to my left (since my juice is in front of me and to my left) then it would be my purse

purses can be a pretty common weapon~ dunno if they're the most effective. But I guess it'd also have some optional weapons inside of it too

I tend to be most comfortable with songs that the music selection doesn't have >u>

so I've never actually tried karaoke before~

then there's show off Integrity who always picks this one song in german (and said well hey they won't know what it's supposed to sound like so I can get away with my awful singing)