QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To organize my thoughts in a more cogent manner than would otherwise be possible via pure diarrhea-of-the-mouth (i.e. the spoken word), and present them to more people.   

Edited by Shoblongoo

I guess because I have an idea I spend a lot of time thinking about I want to share it with people. That's really why I wrote my Star Wars prequel rewrite.

Romantic comedies (For men, anyway. I get why women like them, but as far as men are concerned, I've got nothing...).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

even if i dont like a movie i can usually see the appeal so im just gonna go with avatar cause no one likes avatar anymore and im not sure if anyone ever did so its confusing how it made so much money

Edited by unique

Maybe the Harry Potter movies? I don't dislike them, but I don't really get why they're as popular as they are. Same for the books, for that matter.

On 6/5/2018 at 9:41 AM, NinjaMonkey said:

Romantic comedies (For men, anyway. I get why women like them, but as far as men are concerned, I've got nothing...).

wouldn't men like them for the same reasons women do? if you get why women like them, don't you by definition also get why men like them?