Create a Self-Insert character.

Xenomata

Okay I am going to give this a try.

Name: Erwin

Class: Mercenary

Secondary: Diviner

Personal: Foresight- When this unit has less than 10 Hp left +50% to avoid.

​Availability: Conquest- Chapter 13 (starts as enemy talk with a royal)

Birthright- Chapter 13 (from start)

Description: A mercenary famed for his undefeated reputation. Has the unique skill to predict an opponents move before it is made. The person most likely to doubt themselves in the army.

Personality: A shy man with a major lack of self esteem. He dislikes his reputation as it makes it more difficult for him to make true friends.

Appearance: Wears a red tinted version of the regular mercenary outfit with and wears an adventurers hat over short red hair.

Quotes:

Dual support: "Can I rely on you?"/ "Don't count on me"

Dual strike: "I think I have this." / "Here goes nothing"

Dual Guard: "Predictable"/ "Dodge that."

Critical hit/skill: "I see your end."/ "I've got you, I hope"/ "Your future is no more."/ "Please don't dodge this."

Defeated enemy: "I hope that's all" / "I actually won."

Partner defeated enemy: "I couldn't have done it without you."/ "You really saved me there."

Death Quote: "I didn't... see... that coming."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Conquest Character]

Name: Margaret

Decription: An experienced healer who doesn't take rejections lightly
Class: Troubadour

Growths: HP 60% Str 15% Mag 60% Skl 45% Spd 50% Lck 70% Def 50% Res: 60%
Reclass: Pegasus Knight

Available: Conquest chapter 14 (level 16) and Revelations chapter 14 (level 8)
Recruitment: Appears as NPC, Talk with Avatar or Leo (If Leo is in your party her AI will move towards him)

Personal Skill: Object Permanence: If this unit heals an ally within the enemy attack range, she will gain +40 avoid during the enemy phase
Age/Appearance: Roughly a few years older than the avatar, similar build to Camilla except thinner and no cleavage. Ginger Hair like Gaius that is long and straight. brown eyes, pale skin, wears an amber necklace, black dress with golden sleeves and buttons.

Unit Roster: A lady from a renowned family of physicians, Once an applicant to be Leo's retainer, however, despite meeting many requirements was rejected and made herself difficult to accept no for an answer. She hates people who approach from behind. Best charades player in the army. Born December 9th.

Personality: Kind nature, but socially awkward and can be a bit "Adorkable" sometimes. Does not take rejection very well as it leads her to become aggro or depressed, but in some supports she learns that sometimes it's not something to get worked up about and that rejection is not always a bad thing.

S Supports: Every male non Corrinsexual, Best ones are Leo, Niles, Benny, Silas and Keaton. Revelations Azama and Saizo
A+ Supports: Charlotte, Camilla and Selena. Oboro and Kagero in Revelations

Dual Support: They got nothing on us!/ Don't be a hero!/ Please don't mess this up.
Dual Strike: Now's my chance!/ Out of the way!/ Look out!
Dual Guard: Watch yourself!/ Pick up the pace!/ Are you out of your mind!?
Critical/Skill quote: Eeni-Meeni-Miini-DIE!/ Lights out, Loser!/ You had your chance!/ Here is my trump card!
Defeats enemy: Another one bites the dust/*giggle*/Who hired these idiots?/ Got to keep going forward!
Partner defeats enemy: I thought I was a goner!/ Nice work!/ *gasping* I need a minute!
Death quote: "Not...Now..."
Death/Retreat quote: So...this...is death? Thank..you..for giving me this...opportunity..." /"Oh dear! I have to fall back, I..er.. broken a nail! Shut up! This is serious!"

Confession line: "You're the first person to make me feel as if my existence really mattered, As your wife,I want to make sure that our journey is one that doesn't know when to stop. Let's treasure this moment, forever!"

Edited by Kevlar

Name: Lorelei

Appearance: Long black hair with some of it gathered in a ponytail and red eyes.

Class: Samurai

Reclass: Outlaw

Personal Skill: Peerless Duelist - When attacked by an adjacent unit, this unit gains +50 to HIT/AVO.

Availability: All routes

Recruitment: Via Paralogue available after Chapter 7 in any route. Lorelei was injured during a hunt and retreated to her house near the Bottomless Canyon, which is under attack by Faceless when Corrin arrives. The player needs to get either Corrin or Azura to her house before the Faceless get there and then defeat all Faceless to clear the Paralogue and recruit her.

Backstory: Born in Nohr before the war, she lost her parents at a young age to rampant crime. She turned to theft to survive, but she felt that Nohr was too big a pond for her - that eventually, she'd run into a bigger fish and get eaten herself. So when she found a caravan bound for Hoshido, she stowed away on it. Once there, she resumed her thieving ways, but was caught when attempting to pick an old man's pocket who turned out to be a retired soldier. Lucky for her, rather than reporting her to the authorities, he offered to take her in, believing that a person, especially a child like Lorelei, would only turn to crime out of necessity. The old man gladly passed on to her all he knew about the martial arts and trained her in the ways of the sword. Still, he was old, and before Lorelei was even 16 years old, he passed away. She vowed to leave her criminal past behind her and to become the greatest swordswoman in the land to honour him - and most would say she succeeded, to the point that a common mentality among the people who knew her was that if she and Crown Prince Ryoma were to ever fight, they would bet on her.

Years passed and war once again flared up between Nohr and Hoshido. At this point, Lorelei had turned to spirituality and closed herself off from the world, choosing to live as a hermit near the Bottomless Canyon. Her distaste for war is well-known, but perhaps someone seeking to stop it could convince her to join their ranks...

Personality: Calm to the point of being serene most of the time, she is cold at first but when she has befriended someone, she is immensely loyal and caring towards them. However, sometimes, especially in battle, her younger, more rash personality shines through.

Base Stats/Caps:

Level: 5

HP: 24

STR: 10 (+1)

MAG: 0 (-3)

SKL: 12 (+3)

SPD: 11 (+3)

LCK: 5 (-2)

DEF: 8 (-1)

RES: 7 (-2)

Growths:

HP: 35

STR: 40

MAG: 0

SKL: 60

SPD: 60

LCK: 20

DEF: 30

RES: 20

Quotes:

Level Up:

0-1: "...Tch."

2-3: "...Still inadequate."

4-5: "As expected."

6+: "Naturally."

Capped: "Is this truly my best?"

Class change: "A different path to master."

Dual Support: "I am here." / "Don't be afraid." / "Be calm and observe."

Dual Strike: "Mistake!" / "Simple." / "Let me have this one!"

Dual Guard: "Focus!" / "Be careful!" / "No!"

Critical/Skill activation: "Find peace." / "It is your time." / "...DIE!"

Enemy defeated: "It was an honour." / "Your skill was inadequate." / "Pass on to the next life."

Partner defeats an enemy: "My thanks." / "That was close." / "I need to train more..."

Defeated: "Is it... my time...?"

Death/Retreat quote: "I wonder... have I... done enough..." / "Tch. I made a mistake. I must retreat."

Edited by Nihilon

Ooh this should be fun!

Vel

Class: Kitsune (Ninja)

Description:

A young Hoshidan Kitsune who became separated from her family in the Carnivale that found home in the underworld of Nohr. An expert in the art of illusion, she was once a young Elise's not-so-imaginary friend.

Info:

Explained above, befriended Elise in the Nohrian underground. Due to her illusory expertise, Elise believed she was imaginary and treated her as such. Eventually Vel grew tired of it and left Elise, and faded into Elise's memory (Silas complex amirite).

Paths:

Conquest Ch. Ninja Death Cave (Lv. 17) Top-left corner of the map. Speak with Elise or Keaton (Recognizes her or can smell her, respectively)

Birthright Ch. Camilla Death Squad (Lv. 20/3) Adds to your roster in the beginning of the chapter, having reconnected with Elise in the underground.

Supports:

S: Males

A+: Elise, Camilla, Sakura, Hana, Selena, Selkie (if not mom), Velouria (if not mom)

Mods (Innate Growths):

Str: +1 (35%)

Mag: +1 (25%)

Skl: +3 (45%)

Spd: 0 (30%)

Lck: -2 (15%)

Def: -2 (15%)

Res: -1 (20%)

Personal Skill: Illusion (similar to CQ Ch. 19 (AKA Spoopy Fox Chapter)): Gives access to the Hide command, which activates Illusion status, preventing damage and status effects. Can only activate for one turn at a time, Mov -2 while active, enemies can pass through.

Personality: Scared of rejection, but easily dishes it out herself. Engages herself in a friendly rivalry with the ninja twins in her supports with them.

Appearance: Hana-like figure and hair color, with typical kitsune ears and a loose scarf covering her neck.

• Name: Nagatora
  • Info: Yukimura's son. A mysterious traveler from the Deeprealms always lost in his thoughts.
  • Class: Apothecary,
  • Personal Skill: Philosophy: Using the Wait command with this unit increases Defense and Resistance by 4 (Drops 1/turn, max is 4)
  • Base Stats: Lvl10 HP: 28 (50) Speed: 12 (35)

(Growths) Strength: 13 (50) Luck: 8 (60)

• Magic: 2 (5) Defense: 10 (40) (All variable with different mothers, let's say this is a neutral Nagatora)
  • Skill: 14 (45) Resistance: 5 (15)
  • Can support Yukimura, Mother, Mitama and Hisame. Can only marry Mitama and FemKamui.
  • Birthright only.
  • As for looks, has slightly disheveled, Mother coloured hair and a bored look on his face.

Elleri - Light Mage

The most enlightened one.

Name: Elleri

Appearance: She stands at around 5" 8', along with a slim figure. Her collarbones are prominent, as are her cheekbones. Her hair is incredibly long - she must keep her hair pinned up via a silver hair piece. The bangs from her golden hair are thick and cover her entire forehead, with lengthy strands at each side. She wears little-to-no makeup, but likes to go all out during formal events. Her typical clothing of choice is a golden, flowing dress accompanied by a white cloak, which nearly reaches the ground. Elleri likes to wear simple flats beneath her elegant dress.

Class: Light Mage -> Light Sage

Reclass: Shrine Maiden

Personal Skill: Peacemaker - If Elleri does not move or make any actions during her turn, then no units can attack each other the following turn. (Both ally and enemies. Can only be triggered once per battle.)

Availability: Hoshido & Revelations

Recruitment: Hoshido: Elleri is a visitor to Izama's home during the same time in which Zola has taken them both prisoner. At the end of the chapter, she is automatically recruited as she wishes to make peace between both Hoshido and Nohr.

Revelations: You come across Elleri during the same chapter in which you first find Gunter in Valla. Elleri was traveling from her holy land to warn Queen Mikoto of her death when she was attacked and shoved off of the bridge by Nohr brigands into the Bottomless Canyon. She eventually comes across Gunter, and they work together to survive. She joins you automatically when you find her and Gunter.

Backstory: Elleri is a holy woman from a small, neutral kingdom named simply as the Holy Towers. These towers are said to bathe in golden light all year long, and each tower is made of solid white brick. Elleri's ancestors date all the way back to when the Silver Haired Maiden (Micaiah) ruled Daein alongside Sothe. As such, Elleri and her bloodline has been blessed with unique powers for generations - powers said to be gifts from the God of Chaos Yune. Ever since she was a child, Elleri has been able to willfully calm whoever she wishes into a state of complete idleness just with her presence. During her studies and devotion to the Gods, she makes a disturbing discovery via a vision from Yune that Queen Mikoto from the nearby kingdom of Hoshido is set to die in a weeks time. Without hesitation, she sets off to warn the Queen and her family of their impending doom, however her journey is cut short by either Zola or Nohr brigands.

Personality: Due to being a holy woman, Elleri is elegant in every sense of the word. She prefers to not speak, however when she does, it is with such a soft tone that some may find it hard to hear her. Also, with her devotion to the Gods, she is not a woman of combat; however, she is willing to sacrifice everything in order to protect those who are considered the Heroes of the Divine in her ancestor's ancient lore. Sometimes she tries to make some lighthearted jokes in an attempt to bond with people, but will usually fall flat.

Base Stats/Caps:

Level: 5

HP: 24

STR: 2 (-3)

MAG: 15 (+3)

SKL: 12 (+3)

SPD: 11 (+3)

LCK: 5 (-2)

DEF: 8 (-1)

RES: 8 (+1)

Growths:

HP: 30%

STR: 0%

MAG: 65%

SKL: 55%

SPD: 60%

LCK: 25%

DEF: 20%

RES: 50%

Quotes:

Level Up:

0-1: "Have the Gods forsaken me?"

2-3: "I can do better."

4-5: "Praise be the Gods!"

6+: "Lady Micaiah smiles upon me..."

Capped: "My devotion is rewarded."

Class change: "My faith is unwavering."

Dual Support: "You have the Gods on your side." / "Have my blessings." / "It is my duty to protect you."

Dual Strike: "Perish..." / "The light banishes you!" / "For my ancestors!"

Dual Guard: "Divine protection." / "You will live!" / "Do not remain idle!"

Critical/Skill activation: "Punishment from above." / "I cannot show mercy!" / "It is your time..."

Enemy defeated: "Bless your soul." / "May you find peace." / "Truly sad..."

Partner defeats an enemy: "I welcome your aid." / "We fight together." / "How very gracious of you."

Defeated: "Is this my true destiny?"

Death/Retreat quote: "May the Gods... take pity... upon... my soul..." / "Divine retribution allows me to live to fight another day."

Confession: "I thought that I could only be devoted to the Gods, yet... I feel a desire to devote my entire being to you... to us. Let's enlighten each other... through our love."

Marriage & Supports:

S: M!Corrin, Ryoma, Takumi, Azama, Tsubaki, Yukimura, Izama, Odin, Xander, Leo, Nyx

A+: Azura, Hinoka, Sakura, Orochi, Elise, Flora, Charlotte

Right, so I was (and kinda still am) working on outlines for a rather strange fanfic that involved an industrial power from across the ocean west of Hoshido. So here are some of the characters and useful info about the classes and weapons.

· Characters:

o Note 1: All these characters, as well as allied npc units with these new classes, are considered to be “Imperial units”.

o Note 2: unless otherwise stated, all Imperial units have two personal skills. Their actual personal skill, and the following:

§ Industrial Vulnerability

· The people of the Imperium of Verdia, along with most of the people of the twin Europas, have long left the old ways of swords and magic behind, instead adopting the new ways created by the Industrial Revolution. While they are well equipped and trained, Imperials lack the same level of magical aptitude, both for offense and defense, as those on Ivron.

· For all intents and purposes, all units with this skill have Magic -10 and Resistance -10.

o (for extra problems, they all have poor resistance growths)

o Marius Quintus Aurelius

§ The Crown Prince of the Imperium and the Koingstiger’s commander. Raised by the Nohrian Royal Family after the Night of the Long Knives, he forgoes much of the regal grace of a royal in exchange for the gruff temperament of a veteran soldier. He considers himself to be just as loyal to his adoptive Nohrian siblings as the Imperium. The one who reads the most ancient manuscripts in the army. Birthday: April 13th. Age: 23.

§ Personal Skill: Imperial Paragon

· True to the Imperium, this individual is an inspiration to their fellows on the field.

· All Imperial characters gain +3 Skill and +3 Strength when within 2 tiles of this character.

§ Starting Class: Templar

§ Alternate Classes: Grenadier, Scout

§ Supports: Scipio, Cynthia, Avalon, Alexander, Cadmus, Corrin, Xander, Leo, Camilla, Elise, Laslow, Selena, Odin

§ Quotes:

· Level Up:

o 0-1: “What a fucking waste…”

o 2-3: “Acceptable? Yes. Tolerable? Hell no.”

o 4-5: “Not quite there yet.”

o 6+: “Start running Xander, I’m catching up!”

o Capped: “Not much left to improve…”

· Class Change: “Yet another new route opens up. Where will it lead?”

· Dual Support: “Brace yourself!/Fuck ‘em up!/The enemy present’s themselves.”

· Dual Strike: “Situational Awareness Idiot!/Kill steal!/Too easy!”

· Dual Gurad: “Pay attention!/Too close!/Not today!”

· Critical/Skill Activation: “In the Emperor’s name!/The Gods are with us!/…Fall!”

· Enemy Defeated: “(laughs)/The price of resistance./The Fate of all who oppose.”

· Partner defeated enemy: “Exceptional skill./Well done (thief)./Your assistance is appreciated

· Defeated: “The end… has… arrived…”

· Death/Retreat: “Xander… Leo… Elise… Camilla… Corrin… I… am sorr…./Gah! Huh…. Fool didn’t finish the job… now’s my chance… sorry everyone… I can’t die here.”

o Scipio Africanis Gallus

§ The Royal Guardian, a High Templar and a Field Marshal in the Imperial Army. Scipio acts very much like the old Imperial nobles, stoic and chivalrous, despite being lowborn. While beneath Marius in social standings, he is his superior in both the Imperial Army and the Templar Order. The one who lays out the most complicated plans in the army. Birthday: November 1st. Age: 42

§ Personal Skill: Master of the Old

· Unlike most of the modern world, this person has stuck true to the old ways, and, as such, is an undisputed master in the old arts.

· +5 Damage when using magic. Counters Industrial Vulnerability.

§ Starting Class: High Templar

§ Alternate Classes: Dark Mage, Rifleman

§ Supports: Marius, Gunther, Renia, Yukimura, Nyx

§ Quotes:

· Level up

o 0-1: “Looks like I’m getting older faster than I thought…”

o 2-3: “Acceptable… for a novice.”

o 4-5: “For how far I have come… not bad.”

o 6+: “Old dogs can learn new tricks after all!”

o Capped: “Nowhere to go but down…”

· Class Change: “I’m not so old that I can’t adapt!”

· Dual Support: “As we practiced/hostile spotted/Foes Approach!”

· Dual Strike: “Mind if I jump in?/Easy target!/Not good enough!”

· Dual guard: “Watch yourself!/Situational Awareness fool!/Made it!”

· Critical/skill activation: “In the Emperor’s name!/Here is what the lowborn can do!/Die in his name!”

· Enemy Defeated: “It was your time/What a waste/Requiesce in pace”

· Partner defeated enemy: “Well done/Getting too old for this/Just as planned.”

· Defeated: (groan)

· Death/Retreat: “Only in death… does duty… end./Ahh! Not here, and not now… Sorry my Prince, but I must fall back.”

o Cynthia Lowell

§ A brave, if clumsy, retainer of Prince Marius and the Koingstiger’s driver. She hails from an unknown realm and her past prior to meeting the Prince is a mystery to all but a few. Despite her somewhat unusual (i.e heroic) personality, Cynthia is a capable fighter and an exceptional tank pilot. The most baffling sleep talker in the Army. Birthday: May 14th. Age: 21

§ Personal Skill: Exalted Heroine

· This person’s bravado and impetuousness are only rivaled by figures from legend. They don’t seem to fully grasp how to use guns though…

· When the rear unit in dual strike, +20 to aim and +20 to crit. -10 aim when using side arms, primary arms, explosives and heavy weapons. Counters Industrial Vulnerability.

· Note: Cynthia will always start with Aether, but she cannot pass it on.

§ Starting Class: Scout

§ Alternate Classes: Sky Knight, Cavalier

§ Supports: Marius, Alexander, Avalon, Cadmus, Laslow, Odin, Selena, Peri

§ Quotes:

· Level up

o 0-1: “Eek… It never gets any easier…”

o 2-3: “I’ve come thousands of miles, and there are still thousands left. Let’s do it!”

o 4-5: “Feeling good!”

o 6+: “Look on my works ye mighty, and despair!”

o Capped: “Looks like I am now a hero here too!

o Class Change: “It never stops being heroic!”

· Dual Support: “Go Go Go!/Who do you think you are?/Let’s do this!”

· Dual Strike: “Too slow bro!/Haahhh!/Ready or not?”

· Dual Guard: “Woah woah woah!/Too slow!/Too close!

· Critical/skill activation: “This is the end, friend!/ In the Emperor’s name!/Time to pay!”

· Defeated Enemy: “Still got it!/Mission complete!/ (giggle)”

· Partner defeated enemy: “Over already?/Nice one!/Woah!”

· Defeated: “No, t-this can’t…”

· Death/Retreat: “Mom? Dad? Was I… heroic enough… for… you?/Ow! Ugh, this looks bad… sorry Marius, I got to get out of here!”

o Avalon O’Flanagan

§ The Koingstiger’s loader. Normally a cheerful, bubbly young lady, she turns into a demoness when in combat. Especially since she relishes close quarters combat in an age of ranged warfare. Ironically, the best therapist in the army. Birthday: August 9th. Age: 20.

§ Personal Skill: War Goddess

· When pushed, this person appears to be channeling the aura of the gods of conflict and strife themselves.

· When in Pair-up mode as the rear unit, if the front unit takes damage from an adjacent foe, the rear unit makes an immediate attack against the foe with a -20 aim penalty.

§ Starting Class: Scout

§ Alternate Classes: Rifleman (Riflewoman), Medic

§ Supports: Marius, Cynthia, Alexander, Cadmus, Renia, Peri, Xander, Leo, Benny.

§ Quotes

· Level up:

o 0-1: “Unacceptable! Absolute bullshit!”

o 2-3: “Not good enough.”

o 4-5: “Moving on up the ranks!”

o 6+: “I am blessed by Mars!

o Capped: “Can’t go up, won’t go down, have I plateaued?”

o Class change: “A new way to fight, a new way to kill.”

o Alexander (Alex) Bibulus Lupus

§ The Koingstiger’s gunner. A veteran tank crew member, Alex’s ability to snipe foes with his tank’s main gun is rivaled only by his sharp tongue. He tends to look down upon what he sees as “the primitive cultures” of Nohr and Hoshido. The best philosophical writer in the army. Birthday: December 21st. Age: 24.

§ Personal Skill: Heavy Sniper

· This soldier is able to make even the heaviest infantry weapon more accurate than most rifles

· When using Heavy Weapons, or Explosives, +20 aim and +10 crit.

§ Starting Class: Grenadier

§ Alternate Classes: Scout, Rifleman

o Cadmus Triarius Virgilianus

§ The Koingstiger’s radio operator and forward gunner. An incredibly dry and sarcastic individual, he originally trained as a doctor before the 2nd Europan War broke out and was drafted. Cadmus also has a bit of a sadistic streak to him. The least likely to give you painkillers before an operation in the army. Birthday: July 23rd. Age: 23.

§ Personal Skill: Power from Pain

· “This isn’t medicine! Doctor, what are you doing!?” “Shhh. Let the pain drive you…”

· Active skill. When used on an ally, they immediately lose 10% of their current hp, but gain +30 crit until your next turn. Can be used on self.

§ Starting Class: Medic

§ Alternate Classes: Scout, Rifleman

· Classes:

o Templar

§ A member of an ancient order dedicated to the defense of the Imperium. They are skilled swordfighters and are experts with side arms.

§ Weapons: Swords, Side Arms

§ Skills:

· Level 1: Veteran

o Veterans easily adapt to any battlefield situation and any weapon they come across.

o 1.2x multiplier for both xp and weapon skill level.

· Level 10: Duelist

o Templars tend to act on their own and without backup. As such, they prefer battles against numbers equal to their own, i.e one.

o When not part of a dual attack/support and attack a non-paired foe, +20 aim and +20 dodge.

· Promotes to High Templar or Praetorian

o Scout

§ Lightly equipped, scouts move ahead of the ponderous armor and mechanized divisions to report back the enemy’s strength. They carry primary arms and are vulnerable at close range.

§ Weapons: Primary arms

§ Skills:

· Level 1: Reece

o Spotting and analyzing the foe is the main job of the Scout.

o Active skill. Instead of attacking a foe within two tiles, they may “reece” the enemy, giving allied Imperial units a +30 chance to hit that foe.

· Level 10: “Hit the Deck!”

o Scouts are experts at taking advantage of every scrap of cover afforded to them.

o +10 to dodge when on clear terrain (plains, bridge, e.c.t). +30 dodge when in a terrain feature (woods, mountain, e.c.t).

· Promotes to Ranger or Airborne

o Rifleman

§ A basic Europan Soldier. Highly motivated and trained, riflemen make up the vast majority of the Imperial military and most soldiers have spent time as riflemen. They use primary arms and can fix bayonets, making them into lances.

§ Weapons: Primary arms. Lances (see below)

§ Skills:

· Level 1: Supporting Fire

o Riflemen are trained to lay down waves of suppressive fire to stop approaching foes.

o When in guard mode, Riflemen have a skill/4% of making an immediate attack on an attacker before they can attack.

· Level 10: Fix bayonet.

o A creation as old as firearms, the bayonet can transform any rifle into an impromptu spear. Bayonets do make rifles heavier though…

o Active skill. When affixed, the Rifleman can attack adjacent foes with a lance. Lance strength is based on the type of bayonet (hidden weapon) that the Rifleman is carrying. While affixed, the rifle’s range is reduced by 1 tile and suffers a -20 aim penalty. This ability will carry over to the other Rifleman promotions, but not to other classes.

· Promotes to Shieldbearer or Ranger

o Grenadier

§ Trained to use explosives, Grenadiers can shred the defenses of most foes and scatter tightly packed groups of foes. Can use side arms and explosives.

§ Weapons: Explosives and side arms.

§ Skills:

· Level 1: Shred

o A hail of shrapnel, if it doesn’t out right kill, can strip a foe’s armor down to almost nothing.

o After an attack using explosives, foe’s defense reduced by 5 for the next turn.

· Level 10: Scatter

o The thing that scares tightly packed infantry units more than tanks and aircraft are grenades.

o If the attacked foe is in guard stance, after the attack, the stance is immediately broken and the two units separate.

· Promotes to Ranger or Gunner

o Medic

§ Without access to staves and batons, Medics instead rely upon the latest advances in medical technology to keep soldiers in the fight. They tend to not carry weapons.

§ Weapons: Medi-packs.

§ Skills:

· Level 1: Low Profile

o Medics tend to hug the ground more than other soldiers, as they can’t heal others if they are hit.

o +10 dodge.

· Level 10: Boot-leg morphine

o Imperial Medi-packs are filled with bandages, coagulates and antibiotic powder. Morphine is typically not included in these packs, though most medics brew their own morphine, though its effects are questionable…

o +15 hp healed per medi-pack used. However, the healed unit has -5 skill until the next turn due to the intoxicating effects of the poor quality morphine.

· Promotes to Field Medic or Field Surgeon

o High Templar

§ High-ranked Templars who exemplify all the powers of the Imperium prior to industrialization. They are among the last casters of magic within the Imperium. They use swords, and tomes.

§ Note: High Templars loose the Industrial Vulnerability Skill. This is because they are trained with magic, both for offensive and defensive purposes.

§ Weapons: Swords, Tomes.

§ Skills:

· Level 5: Imperial Caster

o Those who are skilled with magic are rare within the Imperium. The few who can use magic are almost always Templars and many come to train under the tutorage of these reclusive scholar/warriors.

o +10 to magic.

· Level 15: Grand Templar

o The highest rank a Templar can obtain, Grand Templars are among the best magicians and leaders in the world.

o +5 to Resistance. All allies within two tiles gain +5 skill.

o Praetorian

§ Templars who have been seduced by the new world created by industrialization. They shun the old ways of magic and instead train to use modern weapons and tactics.

§ Weapons: Swords, Primary arms, side arms

§ Skills:

· Level 5: Marksman

o Praetorians are experts at calculating firing angles in their heads, allowing them to ensure that every bullet fired counts.

o If when making a range attack and the attack hits, skill% chance of that attack not using an ammo slot.

· Level 15: Rally

o The Praetorian lets out a motivational speech to encourage their soldiers, or alludes to the price of failing the Emperor. Regardless, all Imperials will fight hard to make the words of the Praetorian reality or fight even harder to avert failure.

o Active skill. Boosts all stats of Imperial units within two tiles. Nohrian and Hoshidoan units are unaffected as they do not understand the language spoken by the Praetorian.

o Shieldbearer

§ The Imperial Army’s shock troopers. Equipped with a large bullet-resistant shield, Shieldberers are hard targets to crack and are often found at the forefront of an offense. They are effective enough that most other Europan nations have emulated the Shieldbearer within their own armies.

§ Weapons: Primary arms, hidden weapons (note, cannot use hidden weapons as ranged weapons. It’s their K-BAR knife, not a kunai!) Lances (through fix bayonet)

§ Skills:

· Level 5: Plant Shield

o The Shieldbearer raises their shield up and slams it into the ground, creating a portable barricade to hide behind for the Shieldbearer, boosting survivability outside of cover.

o Active skill. When the shield is planted, the Shieldbearer and all adjacent friendly units are treated as having +20 defense against all ranged attacks. The planted shield has no effect on melee attacks. While deployed, the Shieldbearer is immobile.

· Level 15: Ponderous Assault

o The Shieldbearer hunkers behind their shield while slowly walking towards their foes, letting the shield take the brunt of the fire while they are free to identify their target and kill it. It also helps to cover them from melee attacks.

o Active skill. When active, the Shieldbearer suffers a -1 Movement penalty, but defense is doubled against both range attacks and melee attacks.

o Airborne

§ Regarded by many as suicidal maniacs, Airborne soldiers are trained in both close range combat with esoteric weapons (to Europans) and in the art of the para-drop. They can deploy anywhere on the battlefield.

§ Weapons: Primary arms, axes

§ Skills:

· Level 5: Parachute deployment

o Rather than deploying to the field, the Airborne soldier holds back onboard a transport aircraft. Allowing them to deploy anywhere they wish. It does take a bit to cut out of that huge parachute though.

o Rather than deploy on the battlefield normally during the deployment phase, an Airborne unit can be deployed anywhere that isn’t within two tiles of a hostile unit. Due to the difficulty in both landing and cutting the parachute from themselves, if deployed in this way, they will be unable to act in the first turn. Airborne troops cannot drop into terrain features as the risks are too large, even for them.

· Level 15: Combat Drop

o Extra training allows Airborne troops to quickly recover from their landings and cut themselves free from their parachutes.

o The Airborne trooper can act normally after Parachute Deployment. In addition, they can drop into woods and villages.

o Ranger

§ Rangers are elite soldiers trained in both marksmanship and close quarters combat. They don’t follow any particular school of combat other than grappling with their foe until they are pinned and stabbing their foes with a sword.

§ Weapons: Primary arms, Swords, Explosives

§ Skills:

· Level 5: Grapple

o Rangers in CQC tend to hurl themselves at their opponents, aiming to either tackle them or to slice them with their sword before their foe can react. Foes armed with melee weapons tend to counter this tactic and Rangers should be briefed accordingly.

o +50 aim when initiating an attack against any foe with hidden weapons, primary arms, heavy arms, side arms, bows, staffs or tomes. Has no affect against swords, axes and lances as those foes are able to counter the lunge, nor explosives as charging into a grenade isn’t a smart idea.

· Level 15: Sharpshooter

o Rangers drill continuously to ensure that they will always hit their targets.

o Aim +20 when using Primary Arms and +3 damage when using Primary Arms.

o Gunner

§ Gunners are trained to use the heaviest weapons that an infantryman can carry. Whether it’s a heavy machine gun or a rocket launcher, the Gunner can wield it and pin down the foe, allowing others to close to range.

§ Weapons: Explosives and Heavy arms

§ Skills

· Level 5: Suppress

o Rather than try and attack a single target, the Gunner attempts to lay down a withering amount of firepower downrange, pinning down foes and killing those who try and risk exposing themselves.

o Active skill. Uses all ammo slots, but causes all units (both friend and foe!) within a two tile radius to lose 3 movement and -10 skill as the units try to avoid being hit by a hail of bullets. Cannot be used by an explosives weapon.

· Level 15: Heavy Demolitions

o Gunners are experts at targeting the weak points of cover, causing it to collapse as bullets shred trees and explosives demolish buildings.

o Any attack on a unit on a terrain feature that is not a mountain, clear, or throne causes that terrain feature to be destroyed. Keep in mind that this WILL destroy villages.

o Field Medic

§ Field Medics are frontline doctors trained in both the arts of healing and murder. They are common within squads of infantry so they can keep pushing forward as they take fire. Unlike the more junior Medics, Field Medics know the importance of carrying a weapon.

§ Weapons: Medi-pack, Side arms.

§ Skills:

· Level 5: Pistol Marksmanship

o Field Medics are among the best pistol marksmen in the army, able to drop targets at ranges where rifles struggle to hit.

o When using side arms, this unit does not suffer from accuracy falloff.

· Level 15: Stim-Packs

o In addition to their boot-leg morphine, Field Medics carry homemade stimulant injectors with them which they use to boost the capabilities of their allies. The side effects, including potential addictive properties, are unknown.

o Active skill. When used on an adjacent unit, they gain a bonus (+10) to skill and strength at the cost of defense and resistance. The effect will wear off after two turns.

o Field Surgeon

§ Many Field Surgeons were at one point very skilled doctors before they were drafted into the military at the start of the 2nd Europan War. Their skill at medicine and battlefield surgery allows them to heal soldiers who would have otherwise perished from their wounds. They do not carry weapons either due to ethical problems (a healer, not a killer) or because they carry way too many medical supplies to bother with a weapon.

§ Weapons: Medi-pack

§ Note: Once a Field Surgeon reaches level 15, if a player unit runs out of hp, it has a 50% chance to become incapacitated rather than being killed. Incapacitated units will stay as such for two turns. At the end of that or if they are attacked by anything, that unit will still be killed. Incapacitated units cannot be healed by medi-packs, staffs or batons.

§ Skills:

· Level 5: Industrial Grade Morphine

o Rather than rely on the boot-leg morphine, Field Surgeons pack morphine created in a proper lab rather than some scavenged chemistry equipment. Not as dodgey as the boot-leg stuff, but a lot more potent.

o Adds +15 HP per Medi-pack use but due to the deliberating effects of morphine, -10 skill. This skill will stack with Boot-leg Morphine

· Level 15: Medical Evac

o Some things are beyond what even a skilled surgeon can do in the field. When this happens, the Field Surgeon will evacuate the critically wounded soldier to a safe location and stabilize them before returning to the field.

o Active skill. When used on an adjacent incapacitated unit, both the unit and the Surgeon evacuate the battlefield. The Surgeon will return at the beginning of the next turn to the tile it was last on. The incapacitated unit will not return, but it is better than them dying! Only works in classic difficulty.

· Weapons

o Imperial (and for that matter, all Europan weapons) come in several varieties but all share the following categories. Side Arms, Primary Arms, Heavy Weapons, Explosives and Medi-Packs. Regardless of type, they share the following features.

§ As a universal rule, all firearm type weapons switch the normal Strength/Magic for damage and Skill for aim. Rather, they use Skill for damage and Strength for aim. The logic behind this is that you use your strength to move your weapon to firing position and skill to actually aim for your foe’s vitals as opposed to widely spraying rounds everywhere.

§ Ammo slots: all weapons have a limited amount of ammunition before they need to be reloaded. Units are assumed to carry enough spare bullets, rockets, e.c.t for the battle.

§ Armor Piercing: Bullets are a natural counter to heavy armor. All firearms carry a -5 to enemy defense and +10 crit.

§ Falloff: It is harder to aim any ranged weapon at the extreme edge of their effective range. That holds true for firearms. At the outer edge of their range (furthest tile) firearms suffer a -15 aim.

§ Weakness to close range: While devastating, the larger rifles and machine guns are hard to aim at very close range. Primary Arms, and Heavy Weapons suffer a -30 aim when targeting adjacent targets

§ Danger Close!: Explosives cannot be used against adjacent targets. The risk of collateral damage to self is too high.

§ Firearms exist outside of the weapon triange.

o Side Arms

§ Side arms are pistol-sized weapons. They were designed both as a backup weapon and as a close range weapon. Side arms are typically worn by those who either do not wish to carry heavier weapons or by infiltrators.

§ Pistols universally have a 1-3 tile range. Their falloff is even more extreme at range though. Pistols suffer a -50 aim penalty when firing at range band 3. They do not suffer from Weakness to Close Range, however.

§ Pistols typically have three ammo slots.

o Primary Arms

§ Primary Arms are mid-range bolt-action and semi-automatic rifles. They are meant to be the main weapon of most soldiers. The classification also includes the more advanced (but rarer) assault rifles.

§ Regular rifles (bolt-action and semi-auto) have a range of 1-5 tiles. The falloff kicks in at range band 4. They have 4 ammo slots

§ Assault rifles have a range of 1-4 tiles. Falloff kicks in at range band 3. They have 5 ammo slots.

o Heavy Weapons

§ Heavy weapons are almost universally populated by heavy machine guns. These guns do high damage, but their falloff kicks in immediately and only gets worse with range.

§ Heavy weapons have a 1-4 tile range, but the falloff kicks in at range band 2 and the max falloff is -50 aim. They typically have 5 ammo slots.

o Explosives

§ Explosives are grenades thrown by soldiers, rocket launchers or grenade launchers. They have a relatively short range but have a high chance to hit. Explosives are also a limited use weapon (i.e weapon degradation similar to staffs).

§ Explosives typically have a 2 tile thrown range, 2-4 tile launch range and cannot be used on adjacent foes.

o Medi-Packs

§ Medi-Packs are the Europan equivalent of staffs. Rather than magically reverse a wound until a proper healer can look at the injury, Medi-Packs contain all the necessary supplies to both temporary fix injuries, dull the pain, and accelerate long-term healing.

§ For all intents and purposes, they fill the same role as staffs with a few changes.

· Ranges is 1 tile

· A basic Medi-Pack will heal more than a basic staff, but has far fewer useses (20 for Heal Staff, 10 for Basic Medi-Pack

Edited by warchiefwilliams

• 9 months later...

Name: Arturia Pendragon - Saber - King of Knights

58e1750988248_Saber90.thumb.jpg.d0d1738ada51c2d6daefefa3f51ec729.jpg

Class Type: Knight King

Story: In a crossover between Ufotable series and Fire Emblem, our heroes meet the new characters and at a certain point come across Saber, who is untrusting of them. She challenges our army, with her being all the way up front with 20 different units all over the map pitted against you. There are 2 Great Knights, 2 Generals, 5 Paladins, 3 Heroes, 3 Bow Knights, 3 Dark Knights, and finally 2 Special Paladins; Lancelot (Sword) and Gawain (Lance).

Quotes: "Of what worth is a king who fails to protect the powerless?"

"The weight of my sword is the weight of my pride. The wound from my battle with you is an honor, not a fetter."

"If you do evil out of a hatred for evil, that rage and hate will merely birth new conflict."

"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance."

Description:  After drawing the Sword of the Stone, Caliburn, Saber was entitled to great power and nobility. As the king of England, Saber was left with the difficult task of defending his kingdom from the hands of foreign savage invaders eventually wielding Excalibur and Avalon, given to her by the Lady of the Lake. Eventually failing to protect her kingdom, she was resurrected as a heroic spirit to have one last opportunity to protect England.

Weapon: Excalibur: 

Effective against armored units.

Mt: 16 Hit: 95 Avo: 10 Crit: 10 Rng: 1-2

Stats:

HP/75 Str/43 Mag/32 Skill/43 Spd/37 Lck/33 Def/35 Res/30

Skills:

• Avalon: Heals this unit to max HP after defeating an enemy unit.
  • Wind Shield: Damage taken from a lethal attack will be reduced by 50%. Hides Str and weapon stats of unit.
  • Astra: Deals 5 consecutive hits at half damage. (Activation = Skill Stat x 0.5)
  • Devastating Blow: When user triggers the battle, enemies within a 2 tile radius have their HP reduced by 30% after the battle
  • Galeforce: Allows the user another full action after they defeat an enemy during the user's Turn. Activates only once per Turn. (Except in Attack or Guard Stance)

Movement: Infantry 

Upon defeating her you will receive a different skill set version of her because she is just way too OP in her boss form.

Saber 21.jpg

Title: King of Knights

Name: Arturia (Pendragon)

Class: Knight King

(New) Skills (Obtained Saber):

• Avalon (NEW): Heals HP by 50% upon defeating an enemy unit.
  • Wind Shield (NEW): Damage taken from Lehtal attacks will be reduced by 30%
  • Galeforce: Allows the user another full action after they defeat an enemy during the user's Turn. Activates only once per Turn. (Except in Attack or Guard Stance)
  • Aggresor: When user triggers the battle, Damage +7

Weapon:

Excalibur - Mt: 11 Hit: 95 Avo: 10 Crit: 10 Eff: Add half of unit's Magic stat to Strength stat during battle. (Trigger % = 0.75 x Skill) Rng: 1-2

Stats:

HP/33 Str/19 Mag/15 Skl/18 Spd/26 Lck/14 Def/18 Res/15

Growth Rates:

HP/70% Str/50% Mag/40% Skl/45% Spd/65% Def/40% Res/35%

Edited by Logos

Just gonna have a crack at this...

Name: Albion (Title: Grim Scholar)

Starting Class: Strategist

Canon Promotion: n/a

Second Class Tree: Sorcerer, Dark Knight

Personal Skill: Growing Hatred (If user's HP is below 50%, increase +30% Critical Hit Rate), Sadist (Gains +3 MAG, SKL and SPD for one turn after defeating an enemy), Schadenfreude (Recovers +10 HP after defeating an enemy), Perfectionist (When user's HP is at maximum, +15 HIT and AVO; yes... he shares a skill with Subaki...)

Growths: 40% HP l 20% STR l 70% MAG l 45% SKL l 55% SPD l 5% LCK l 15% DEF l 55% RES

Base Level / Stats + Weapon Level: LV --/04 - HP: 30 l STR: 5 l MAG: 23 l SKL: 18 l SPD: 22 l LCK: 0 l DEF: 4 l RES: 23 - Tomes: A l Staves: B

Weapon: Malignitas (Rank: E, Mt: 11 Hit: 95 Avo: 10 Crit: 10 Rng: 1-2) - Albion only; Skill% chance of inflicting Curse on enemies. Curse is a debuff that causes damage over time like Poison; and does not have a remedy.

"A spell concocted by a brooding young scholar. It draws its horrifying power from its wielder's growing hatred. It can cast a curse on an enemy."

Description: A cynical scholar from Nohr who grew disillusioned due to the mockery of the nobles towards his scientific findings. As a result, he developed an extremely perfectionistic complex to the point where he would spend many days and nights finding a good result from his scientific theories and studies. Also happens to be a decent artist at his free time. The one who makes the most elaborate scientific lectures in the army.

Personality: A brooding young man with a perfectionist mentality. Has a tendency to be distant from others, aside from being very condescending to his teammates... He prioritizes his studies above everything else. Among the team, he would be the one who forgets to eat most of the time as he is self-absorbed to his studies and will not relax until he manages to get the desired results even if it means at the cost of his physical and mental health. Aside from that, he hides a sadistic streak as he finds delight in schadenfreude. He does have a nicer side though; but that is extremely difficult to reveal...

Appearance: Early 20's, black hair with a permanent death glare as an expression. Wears a longcoat version of a scholar's robe and sports glasses. Has a rather thin build...

Recruitment: All routes; around late game before start of chapter...

"The only reason why I'm tagging along is because I want to discover more fascinating things which I can shove down on those pesky nobles who mocked my perfectly-done studies. Aside from that, I also have a knowledge of the arcane arts; now point me at those lowly worms and I shall demonstrate how my intellectual superiority will crush them in the most perfect manner."

Supports: Silas, Xander, Azama, Kaze, Leo and Male!Avatar (A+ Support), Setsuna, Kagero, Oboro, Camilla and Female!Avatar (S Support)

Confession Line: "I admit that despite of my grim aura, you've still decided to stick around by my side. I am happy that you appreciate every single one of my findings and often listen to my lectures. I often see you happily browsing through my scrolls and books that I've brought along for this journey and... Okay, I... uh... er... I like you! I shall see what happens to both of us in the future once we will walk down a new chapter of life... together... Thank you for casting a light in my already darkened heart..."

Dual Support: "Do not burden me!" / "Let me see your capabilities..." / "Impress me..."

Dual Strike: "Time to act..." / "I shall assist..."

Critical/Skill Activation: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" / "Science hurts!" / "You shall be my test subject!" / "Let me dissect you when I'm done with you!"

Defeated Enemy: "Hmmp... Pathetic worms" / "You've wasted my time...." / "I am perfection incarnate!" / "Lowly filth..."

Partner Defeated Enemy: "Impressive performance..." / "Glad that you've disposed the trash..."

Death Quote: "I knew getting into this mess was nothing but a big waste of my time..."

Level Up:

0-1: "... Completely unacceptable!"

2-3: "... Pathetic gains..."

4-5: "This is pleasing... but still not enough..."

6+: "I am a natural, after all... I am perfection..."

Capped: "Have I reached perfection?"

Class change: "Watch me... I will perfect this path..."

Edited by Frosty

(Cracks knuckles)

Name: Gardy

Starting class: Spear Fighter

Canon promo: Spear Master 

Reclass: Basara/Hero, Bow Knight/Falcoknight, Kinshi Knight

Weapon: Steel Lance

Supports: M!Corrin, Xander, Leo, Silas, Kaze, Azama(A+), Setsuna, Kagero, Camilla, Selena, Oboro, F!Corrin, Felicia(S) 

Path: Neutral 

Skills: Seal Defense/Swap 

Personal skill: Stand (Injured allies within 3 spaces of this unit get healed by 10% their max HP, enemies lose the same amount)

Skills To Learn

Spear Fighter:

Seal Defense

Swap 

Seal Speed 

Lancefaire 

Rend Heaven

Quixotic 

Merc:

Good Fortune

Strong Riposte 

Sol

Axebreaker

Rally Skill

Swordbreaker 

Sky Knight:

Darting Blow

Camaraderie

Rally Speed

Warding Blow

Air Superiority

Amaterasu  

Edited by Metis

(I wrote this up while back he has a kid and i did make the supports but i didnt write them down)

Is a villager like character unlocked in a side mission like Mozu, shy and intersted in the different fighting styles of soldiers in Corrin's army.

Niall

Starting Stats
Mercenary LV 1
HP   Str Mag Skl Spd Luc Def Res Rating
18    5      0   10    8     5    4    4         26
Skills        Inventory    Sword-E +50%
Potential    Bronze Sword
Good Fortune
(Potential Adds 5% to all growth rates during Level Ups)

Growth Rates

Base Growth Rates (Not including Potential)
HP Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res
40 40  0   50   45  45 30  30  

Full Growth Rates (Including Potential and mercanary growths)

Mercenary
55 60  5   75  65  55  45  40  

Hero
65 60  5   75  65  55  45  35  

Bow Knight
55 55  5   70  65  60  35  40

Reclass (cavalier)

Spoiler

Cavalier
55 60  5   65  60  65  45  40  

Paladin
55 60  5   65  60  65  45  45

Great Knight
65 65  5   65  55  60  55  35  

Stat Modifiers
Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res
 0  -3  +2  +1  +1  -1   0

Max Stats

Classes

Base Class
Mercenary
HP Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res Rating
40 22  12  26  23  21  20  19  183

Hero + Axe Skl - Move Res
60 32  22  37  33  32  29  26  272

Bow Knight + Bow Move Spd Res - Beast HP Str Def
55 28  22  34  34  31  26  32  263

Reclass

Spoiler

Heart Seal
Cavalier
40 22  12  23  21  25  21  21  185

Paladin + Lance Move Luk Res - Beast
60 31  23  32  31  33  31  32  277

Great Knight + Axe Lance HP Str Def - Beast Armour Spd Skl Luk 
65 35  22  31  28  29  36  29  275

Partner Seal

Conquest

Avater (F)     Any class appart from kitsune, wolfskin, songtress or villager 
        Exculsives include outlaw, apothecary, ninja, savage, diviner, monk, archer,
        {spear fighter and samurai}{Not exclusive in revelations}

Azura/Selena    Sky Knight
Felica/Elise       Troubadour
Mozu                 Archer
Camilla/Berka   Wyvern Rider
Effie                  Knight
Nyx                   Dark Mage
Charlotte          Fighter
Peri                  None

Revelations

Hana         Samurai
Oboro        Spear Fighter

Frendship Seal

Conquest

Silas           None
Laslow        Ninja
Odin          Dark Mage

Revelations

Hinata        Samurai

Pair up stats 

C Support   B Support   A Support   S Support
 Skl +1       Spd +1      Def +1   Skl + Str +1

Skills

Personal Skill
Potential
Adds 5% to all growth rates during Level Ups

Obtainable skills

Spoiler

Mercenarcy

Good Fortune
Strong Riposte
Sol
Axebreaker
Rally Skill
Shurikenbreaker

Cavalaier

Elbow Room
Shelter
Defender
Aegis
Luna
Armored Blow

Equiped
Sol
Luna
Aegis
Axebreaker
Shurikenbreaker

Quotes

Spoiler

Level Up
"Thats what I'm talking about!" (6+ stats up)
"Great, this is a big difference." (4-5 stats up)
"Nice, I'm making progress." (2-3 stats up)
"Damn it, I tried so hard." (0-1 stat up)
"I have come so far." (0-1 stat up, most stats capped)

Class Change
"I wonder what new skill I can learn"

Battle Quotes

Dual Support
"Focus!"
"I've got your back!"
"You can do it!"
"It's you and me."
"With me!"
"Prepare yourself!"
"We have no other choice!"
"This is it!"
"Incoming!"
"It's all you."

Attack Stance
"Look at me!"
"My turn!"
"Stay back!"
"Here I go!"
"I can do it!"

Guard Stance
"Carefull!"
"I've got you!"
"No!"

Critical/Skill
"Die, so my friends can live!"
"Come on, say somthing cool!"
"It's me or you!"
"No, you will fall!"

Defeated Enemy
"Rest in peace."
"Good."
"All right."
"I'm Sorry."
"Whew!"
"Victory!"
"What's next?"

Partner Defeated Enemy/Healed
"Thanks!"
"Nice Work!"

Defeated by Enemy
"Why...must"

Death quote (Classic)
"At least I can die with no reg...argh"

Retreat quote (Casual)
"These wounds, I'm sorry I must retreat"

Death quote (Recruitment chapter)
"I'll hold them off, you guys just...Auggh!"

Edited by aniallator

Gee seems pretty cool

Name: Quatro

Class: Cavalier

Canon Promotion: Great Knight

Route: Birthright

Recruitment: Must be captured on chapter 13. Has Supports, and has to be persuaded with Silas, or Sakura.

Secondary class: Troubadour

Personal Skill: Self sacrifice, If adjacent unit is attacked and is under 1/4 their Hp, then this Unit has a 50%(+ lck) to take the attack instead.

Growths:  60% HP  40% ATK  25% MA  60% SK  40% SPD  50% LCK  60% DEF  25% RES

Base stats: Lv 10/   HP: 30   ATK: 14   MA: 2    SK: 15   SPD: 12    LCK: 10    DEF: 16   RES: 5 /  C: lance     D: sword

No equipped weapon due to capture

If Killed as Enemy: N-no... please.. not yet.....> T-tobias...Mizuki.......  (those two characters I might post on here later. IDK. Tobias is his older brother, and Mizuki is his best friend, a paladin and a ninja respectably)

If Captured:    No! You can't take me!> Uh... To..bias...

Description: A Nohrian who despises the war due to the fact that it has ripped him away from his brother. He has a kind and calm personality and always puts others before himself. He's best friend with a Hoshidan spy named Mizuki. Loves his Horse Kain. The most inconspicuous in the army.

Personality: (Will right)

Appearance: 17 years old, Long brown hair that falls to his shoulders. Generic red cavalier armor.

Supports: Mizuki, Tobias, Sakura, Mozu, Orochi, Shura, Scarlet, Hinata, and Setsuna.

Edited by Tuvy

On 4/5/2017 at 1:25 PM, Tuvy said:

has to be persuaded with Silas, or Sakura.

Supports: Mizuki, Tobias, Sakura, Mozu, Orochi, Shura, Scarlet, Hinata, and Setsuna.

He can't support with Silas?

I guess I just really want to see Fate/ series characters in Fire Emblem.

Story: In a DLC that is based on a crossover between Fire Emblem and Ufotable's Fate/ Series, your army comes across the dangerous heroic spirits of this other world, but the units are not as powerful as their former selves and seek to battle you and get in your way. One of these heroic spirits is the malevolent and cruel Gilgamesh, the Divine King of Uruk. You are force to fight him and his 25 unit army consisting of 7 (Bow) Snipers, 5 Spear Masters, 5 Weapon Masters, 2 Malig Knights, 2 Wyvern Lords, 3 Sorcerers and 1 insanely powerful (Dragonstone+ and Beastone+) Shapeshifter , named Enkidu.

Name: Gilgamesh

Title: Divine King of Uruk

58e9912ce3474_Gilgamesh15.thumb.jpg.2791f637fb7e081fcfdf3ee5572ac47e.jpg

Class Type: Divine King (Unique)

Personality: Self-Rightfully Arrogant, Somewhat Narcissistic, Clever, Wise, Strong and Uncaring

Weapon: Ea: Renders enemy unit(s) weapon advantage and weapon effects useless in battle against this unit.

58e99330f02c7_Ea1.gif.ccfdca17e4bc1d46b7c5becbfab402b8.gif

Mt: 17 Hit: 85 Avo: 10 Rng: 1-2

Boss Stats: 

HP: 70 Str: 47 Mag: 35 Skl: 45 Spd: 30 Lck: 37 Def: 35 Res: 28

Skills:

Gate of Babylon: Activates after combat with an enemy unit, foes within a 2 tile radius of enemy take damage equal to this units Magic stat minus surrounding enemy unit(s) Defense. Hit = 65%

- Enuma Elish: Add 0.75 of this units Magic stat to Strength stat during battle. (Trigger % = 0.75 x Skill)

Counter Magic: When the enemy triggers the battle and inflicts magical damage, the enemy receives the same damage.

Counter: When an adjacent enemy triggers the battle, user deals the full damage back at the enemy.

Aggressor: When user triggers the battle, Damage +7

- Seal Defense: After battle, enemy’s Defense -6

Movement: Infantry

Upon defeating Gilgamesh and his army you will gain a Gilgamesh card. This Gilgamesh card does not have the same stats as the boss version you just fought. Gilgamesh will aid your army in combat.

58e99fa4b4434_Gilgamesh12.thumb.png.55c2abddd17ab18597a04b5cd7f7e673.png

Class: Divine King (Unique)

Level: 1

Weapon: Sword: Ea - Negates enemy's weapon advantages and effects during combat. Can only be wielded by Gilgamesh.

Mt: 11 Hit: 85 Avo: 15 Rng: 1-2

Base Stats:

HP:               Attack:               Magic:               Speed:               Skill:               Luck:               Defense:               Resistance:

30                 24                       17                        19                        25                  15                     17                          9

Growth Rates

65%              80%                   50%                    40%                    85%                 45%                  60%                       30%     

Skills:

- Gate of Babylon - After this unit initiates combat with an enemy unit, foes within a 2 tile radius of that unit take 10 damage. (Irremovable)

- Enuma Elish - Add half of unit's Def to Str and Mag during combat. (Trigger % = 0.75 x Skill Stat)   

Edited by Logos

• 1 year later...

Name: Ray

Base Class: Rune Knight(Can use swords and tomes)

Class Sets: Monk, Mercenary, Diviner

Level: 7

Weapon Levels: Sword-C(S), Tome-B(S)

Base Stats/Growths: 

HP: 22(70%)  Str: 10(65%)  Mag: 11(75%)  Skl: 9(50%)  Spd: 10(45%)  Luck: 5 (80%)  Def: 9(55%)   Res: 12(60%)

Personal Skill: By Sword or Tome: +10 damage dealt when Ray is equipped with a Sword or Tome, but receives +4 damage when equipped with anything else

Skills:  Ignis, Tomefaire, Swordfaire, Discipline, Resolve

Routes: All

Recruitment: Paralogue 23: The Runeborne (Available after Chapter 12)

Inventory: (Birthright): Steel Katana,  Dual Katana, Runic Flame, Rat Spirit, Runebrand

(Conquest): Levin Sword, Runic Flame, Runebrand, Mjolnir, Steel Sword

(Revelation): Dual Katana, Runic Flame, Runebrand, Levin Sword, Moonlight

Personal Weapon(s):

Runic Flame (Unique Weapon – Weapon Rank: E Tome, Might 10 Hit 90, Crit 0, Avoid 0, Range 1-4, Worth: 0, Ray Only // A Tome bound by Runes of Flame)

Runebrand  (Unique Weapon – Weapon Rank: E Sword, Might 9 Hit 100, Crit 5, Avoid -5, Range 1-2, Worth: 0, Ray Only // A sword Forged from Runes)

Roster Desc: A warrior mage from the Outrealms, who houses the ability to house runes. The quickest to inspire. Born July 25th.

Help: An Outream fighter versed in both swordsmanship and magic.

More to come.

Edited by Malfaria
Inventory Incomplete.