Create a Self-Insert character.

Xenomata

meh.

Name: Olive (since Olivia was in the last game)

Starting Class: Dark Mage

Heart Seal: Outlaw

Route: All routes (to help with the "can't get all children" problem for M!Corrin)

Bio: A young woman who lives in seclusion on Mount Sagesse. There are many local rumors involving her casting spells on unsuspecting travelers headed to the peak of the mountain, but the validity is questionable. Her magical ability gives her a terrifying aura, but she has not realized that. The most physically unaware person in the army. Born July 7th.

Appearance: Short silver hair, light blue eyes, medium build, black tattoos on both shoulders.

Special Skill: Eerie Force - If this unit initiates an attack, target receives -2 DEF|-3 RES for one turn.

Recruitment Levels: BR - 15 | CQ - 11 | RV - 13

Base Growths: HP: 30% | STR: 15% | MAG: 60% | SKL: 45% | SPD: 50% | LCK: 30% | DEF: 15% | RES: 45%

Parent Modifiers: HP: 0 | STR: -2 | MAG: +3 | SKL: +1 | SPD: +2 | LCK: 0 | DEF: -2 | RES: +1

Unlock: In every route, recruitment automatic during the cutscene before battling at Sevenfold Sanctuary.

Romantic Supports: Avatar (M), Jakob, Silas, Kaze, Niles, Odin, Leo, Arthur, Keaton, Laslow, Hinata, Takumi, Hayato, Azama, Kaden

A+ Supports: Setsuna, Oboro, Nyx, Charlotte

Other supports: Avatar (F), her child(ren)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely need to stop putting too much thought into these, and I haven't even written out all the support convos. Anyways, an updated version of my "Marcus" character from You in Fire Emblem Awakening and the Introduce Your Kamui topics. While he shares similarities and knows the Awakening Trio, he is somewhat different from his previous incarnation.

(To those curious, I maybe put... 10-20 hours writing all this? Imagine developing a video game, and multiplying that time per character and whatnot, it gets insane! 14 Pages in Microsoft Word, go!)

Edit: Wow, apparently the original post is way too long. Guess I gotta cut it up into two separate posts...

[spoiler=Character Sheet]Name: Marcus

Class: Dark Knight

Level: 20

Reclass Options: Cavalier, Paladin, Great Knight, Mercenary, Hero, Bow Knight

Note: Despite being a Dark Knight, Marcus does not have innate access to the Dark Mage or Sorcerer classes. He does, however, have their skills learned. If he changes classes, he can always return to Dark Knight

Personal Skill: Forsaken – During battles, damage +5, damage received +5 (A weaker Life or Death)

Active Skills: Aether, Ignis, Swordfaire, Tomefaire, Renewal

Reserve Skills: Heartseeker, Malefic Aura, Vengence, Bowbreaker, Seal Magic, Lifetaker

Equipment:

- Duskfall (Unique Weapon – Weapon Rank: E Sword, Might 8 Hit 80, Crit 15, Avoid -10, Range 1-3, Worth: 0, Marcus Only, Magic Weapon // A sword imbued with the essence of moonlight.)

- Moonlight +4 (A forged Moonlight Tome, no unique name, not locked to Marcus)

- Elixir

- Talisman

Stats Modifiers

HP STR MAG SPD SKL LCK DEF RES

50(55) 28(30) 28(30) 28(30) 29(32) 25(29) 28(32) 28(32) (Join Stats / Max Stats)

+0 -2 -1 +2 +4 -2 -2 +2 (Modifiers)

25 25 20 20 35 15 15 15 (Growths)

Character Description: A mysterious knight from the Outrealms. Carries a hidden burden.

Roster Description: A stranger from the Outrealms. While a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield, he tends to keep to himself and enjoys the simple wonders of nature. Writes and reads poetry. Born May 7th.

Support Options

- Corrin, Azura, Sakura, Orochi (Detailed Supports available!)

- Laslow, Odin, Selena (Marcus knows the three from Awakening. This Marcus is not the exact same Marcus from the previous topic, although they bear much in similarities.)

- Ophelia (Marcus goes along with Ophelia’s theatrics, but turns into serious conversation)

- Soleil (Soleil and Marcus hilarity, one of the lighter supports.)

- Mitama (Haiku versus poetry!)

- Caeldori (Marcus had a support with Cordelia in Awakening, and has one here with her Fates counterpart.)

- Arthur (Marcus versus JUSTICE, or unending positivity.)

- Elise (Marcus playing with Elise, with Marcus’ focus on children and family)

- Camilla (Marcus and the doting Camilla. May be a deep support on why Camilla is so doting.)

- Hinoka (Delving into Hinoka’s support of Corrin.)

Other Support Possibilities

- Xander, Ryoma, Leo, Takumi, Benny, Oboro

Notice: Marcus cannot achieve “S” Supports and shares the same conversation with either Avatar.

Ending: The Shattered Wanderer

“After the war, Marcus disappeared from official records. Some say he settled down on a grand estate between Hoshido and Nohr, but it was found to be abandoned and in disrepair. The fate of the man himself is unknown.”

[spoiler=Music]

Character Theme: Terrible Fate – Theophany (Majora’s Mask)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlZvM8XAvp8

Battle Theme: Cleric Beast - Bloodborne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICSk8-pJkX8

[spoiler=Quotes]

Level Up Quotes:

- 0 to 1: “Things never change, do they?”

- 2 to 3: “A modest development.”

- 4 to 5: “Apparently I still have much to learn.”

- 6+: “Hmm, it feels like I’m breaking mortal limits…”

- 0 to 1, capped: “I am merely human, this power is sufficient.”

- Class Change: “Let us try something else…”

Battle Quotes:

- Dual Support

-- “Forward!”

-- “Show no weakness.”

-- “I’m counting on you.”

-- “Are you prepared?”

- Dual Strike

-- “I shall assist.”

-- “Miss me?”

-- “En guarde!”

- Dual Guard

-- “Are you unharmed?”

-- “Not on my watch.”

-- “Careful now!”

- Defeated Enemy

-- “It is done.”

-- “Target eliminated.”

-- “A pity.”

- Partner Defeats Enemy

-- “Well done.”

-- “Excellent work.”

-- “Much appreciated.”

- Critical Hit

-- “You should have reconsidered…”

-- “You have met a terrible fate…”

-- “Farewell, and good night…”

-- “Do not fear, Death is near…”

- Defeated: “I have been bested...”

- Death: “I see Death, and it cannot wait. Alas, I…”

- Retreat: “It seems I had made a miscalculation… I must take my leave.”

My Castle – Shopkeeper Quotes:

- Notes: Marcus will not be found at Milk, Cabbage, Berry, Bean or Peach gathering spots.

- Shop: “Welcome to this humble shop! How may I be of service?”

- Armory: “We may not be the best, but it is high quality. What would you like?

- Smithy: “A shame this smithy only improves equipment and not forge them…”

- Einherjar Shop: “…Forgive me, I was lost in thought. How may I help you?”

- Accessory Shop: “Fashion is not my forte. If you have something in mind, let me know.”

- Lottery, Welcome: “Come to test your luck? Give it a whirl!”

- Lottery, Gold: “A jackpot! Some wait their entire lives for such a break…”

- Lottery, Silver: “Congratulations on your win! Best of luck to your future endeavors.”

- Lottery, Bronze: “Hey, at least sometimes the simple prizes are the best ones.

- Mess Hall, Welcome: “Believe it or not, I’m a pretty good chef. What would you like?”

- Mess Hall, Cooking: “Very well. I’ll be back!”

- Mess Hall, Presentation: “Here it is! I hope you enjoy it.”

- Mess Hall, Best Food: “I dare say, this is a masterpiece! May I inquire about the cook and the recipe?”

- Mess Hall, Okay Food: “Not bad, but I’ve had better. Still, it is fulfilling, I suppose.”

- Mess Hall, Bad Food: “If it looks good, eat it. This does not look good at all…”

- Hot Springs: Marcus will not visit the Hot Springs.

- Generic Dialogue: “How else may I assist you?”

- Prison, Welcome: “For some reason, I find it fitting to be assigned to a prison…”

- Prison, Persuade: “If I must. Let us see what I can do.”

- Arena, Welcome: “Battle is one way to get thoughts off one’s mind. Shall we?”

- Arena, Support: “I am at your side!

- Arena, Success: “My mind was clear. A sound victory, yes?”

- Arena, Failure: “Forgive me, my mind was elsewhere… Next time, perhaps?”

- Mines: “I can dig and dig for hours. Here’s some gems I’ve found during my excavations.”

- Mines, Sapphire: “Ah, Sapphires. Blue is my favorite color, you know! Here, these are some spares.”

- Spring: “I guess it’s foolish to be still be collecting these, but old habits die hard… Here are some extra that I managed to obtain.”

- Spring, Jade: “Please, take these off of me. I do not wish to be reminded of my fate…”

- Meat: “I always wanted to try and go hunting. Here’s some meat from my latest haul.”

- Wheat: “Sometimes I can just fall into these golden fields and forget about it all… Oh, you wanted your wheat, right? Here.”

- Fish: “Nothing like relaxing and going fishing. Although, I prefer the Nohrian way…”

- Daikon: “I have no idea what this stuff is. You know what this stuff is?”

- Rice: “I think I rather eat rice than be out here harvesting it…”

My Castle – Shopping Quotes

- Buy: “What is required?”

- Sell: “What must be sold?”

- Buy, Shopkeeper: “Buying from myself… Eh, it works.”

- Sell, Shopkeeper: “Well, this is not awkward at all…”

- Smithy: “I appreciate the thought, but my weapons should be enough.”

My Castle – General Quotes

- My Room: Marcus is greyed out and cannot be invited to My Room, but if the player tries anyway, they get a message saying Marcus politely refuses Corrin’s request.

- Accessories: Marcus will not ask for accessories in My Castle. However, he can still wear them as normal by visiting the Accessory Shop.

- Idle: “And so the morning light came to pass // As the sunlit sky watches over…”

- Idle: “ Warriors seeking their final breath // Amongst the stars and grace of the moon…”

- Idle: “Listening on my poems, are you? I hope you enjoyed them for what they are.”

- Idle: “Forgive me. I was lost in thoughts, all alone, as some might say…”

- Found Item: “This may prove to be useful…”

- Surge: “Yes… A storm is brewing…”

- EXP: “Interesting, that, I did not know…”

- WEXP: “…Why am I training again?”

- Team Up, Ask: “Should you require aid in battle, I will be happy to provide it.”

- Team Up, Response: “Very well. Let us work together.”

- Hobby, Ask: “If I may inquire, what do you do after battle?

- Hobby, Response: “I retire to my quarters and work on various odds and ends.”

- Other Castle, Idle: “I fear you have mistaken me for someone else. Excuse me.”

- Other Castle, Gathering: “Hail, wanderer. Here, take this for your journey.”

- Avatar Birthday: “Happy Birthday to you, (Corrin).”

- Self Birthday: “And so another year passes…”

Downloadable Content Quotes:

Boo Camp – “I fear that I have little to be afraid of nowadays. There are far more pressing matters to attend to than basic fear…”

Ghostly Gold – “I would have preferred if you showed up at night, during my normal hours, but you just had to wait for daylight, didn’t you? No matter, this will be handled soon enough.”

Museum Melee – “One day, perhaps some of my weapons and armor will end up here. Today is not that day. To arms!”

[spoiler=Recruitment Chapter - Weeping Rose]

Route: All

Requirements:

1: Marcus’ paralogue is playable as soon as Azura becomes part of Corrin’s party. However, the enemies within this chapter have “set stats” instead of scaling with the player, so it is advisable to play this paralogue near endgame.

2: Marcus is an NPC during this chapter. He must survive as an NPC, and should he live, he will join with the player.

(Introduction)

Music: Vacant Cradle

Backdrop: Black Screen

Corrin: “No… It can’t be…”

Azura: “Corrin…”

(Transition to Battle Map. It is similar to the Prologue, with almost the entire cast of Hoshido and Nohr on opposite ends of the battlefield, prepared to fight one another. However, this time, they are all under the influence of Anakos, and Marcus and his small band are fighting on the bridge, holding off the assault on both sides.)

Marcus: “Azura! You will pay for what you have done to this realm!”

V!Azura: “I only did as I was asked. I had no choice in the matter…”

Marcus: “Lies! You have fallen under that dragon’s influence! By my honor, I’ll-“

H!Corrin: “Slay him already and be done with it. Why is your side holding back?”

N!Corrin: “I still believe we can somehow convince him to stand down without violence…”

V!Azura: “Corrin, both of you, please. Please, end this already. He has caused so much harm…”

Marcus: “Form up! We shall stop her rampage here and now!”

Azura: “This isn’t right. Something is very wrong here.”

Corrin: “All of this is hurting my head. It seems familiar, yet so different. I know these fighters, they are from Hoshido and Nohr. Look, there’s Xander and Ryoma, but they look different! None of this is making any sense!”

Azura: “Corrin, they might look like us and people we know, but they are completely different entities. Perhaps we should flee while we still can…”

V!Azura: “It seems we have visitors. After the upstart is dealt with, focus on them next.”

Azura: “It looks like we have been spotted.”

Corrin: “I guess we don’t have time to ask questions. However, these enemies do seem to be a lot stronger than we have ever faced.”

Azura: “We can always fall back, Corrin. Time flows differently in the Outrealms, we can come back later if you wish.”

V!Azura = Vallite Azura. This Azura has fallen under Anakos’ influence and is hostile.

H!Corrin = “Hoshido Corrin”. A default male Corrin who has fallen under Azura’s control.

N!Corrin = “Nohr Corrin”. A default female Corrin who has fallen under Azura’s control.

(To Battle Preparations Screen)

Objective: Defeat Boss (V!Azura)

Recruitment Criteria: Marcus must survive as an NPC. His soldiers are expendable.

Map Music: Thorn in You

Boss: V!Azura (Dancer, Capped Stats, +7 Blessed Lance // Dragonskin, Hit & Avoid +20, Renewal, Miracle)

The map is similar in layout to the paralogue, but enlarged to accommodate all of the units as well as give more tactical options for the player. Almost the entire cast of Fates shows up in this chapter as hostiles, and all of them are promoted and have skills that complement their personality. V!Azura is on the very bottom of the map, while H!Corrin is to the east with the Hoshido army and N!Corrin to the west with Nohr’s forces. The player starts at the top of the map while Marcus and his NPC forces are stuck on the bridge and its immediate surroundings. Marcus fields promoted Generics that are near stat cap, featuring a blend of Hoshido, Nohr, and Outrealm (Witch and Ballistician) classes.

The two opposing Corrins wield the max Yato from Birthright and Conquest respectively. The Dragon’s Veins to drain the river are still present. As for the NPCs, saving them is extremely difficult, but should they be saved, they will offer to join your army as Einherjar cards. If declined, they offer a random statbooster instead. With this is mind, this map contains perhaps the only method to get Witch and Ballistician generics in your army, provided they survive.

Before V!Azura can be killed, N!Corrin and H!Corrin need to be slain first. Afterward, V!Azura can be defeated, but this triggers phase 2 of the battle.

In Phase 2, V!Azura warps to the top of the map (the original player starting position), begins to sing End of All (Below), which will replace the original map theme, and resurrect H!Corrin and N!Corrin, granting them Divine Shield. In addition, she will open up summoning gates on the edge of the map that summons in an endless supply of Invisible Army units. Any existing foes on the map will still be present. V!Azura herself will gain the Warp ability, which is annoying as it sounds. She will use it to its full effectiveness, and will make sure that not too much harm will come to her as she warps around the map refreshing enemies.

Real Azura counters the song by warping the entire party to the bottom part of the map in the same formation as in Battle Preparations, and “resets” to the Player Phase. Eventually, the Real Azura will close off the summoning gates one by one if the player takes too long, leaving V!Azura alone on the map.

Defeating V!Azura here will complete the chapter, there is no need to defeat either Corrin this time. Congratulations!

Map Dialogues

NPC Phase – Turn 1

Marcus: “It seems there are others fighting here as well. Let us hope they are friendly to our cause.

Marcus: “We shall hold out here at the bridge! If those two armies combine, they may become unstoppable! We must remain defiant! To battle!”

Corrin talks to Marcus

Corrin: “Hey there – whoa!”

(Sword Slash SFX, Dodge SFX)

Marcus: … My apologies, it seems I have mistaken you for someone similar.

Marcus: “By the looks of you, you do not seem to belong here. If you wish to stop Azura from conquering this realm and others, then lend me your swords. Otherwise, fall back to safety wherever you came from.”

Corrin: “…I’m sorry?”

Marcus: “You really are a piece of work. Will you stay or will you go?”

Corrin: “Um…”

Marcus: “Nevermind. Do whatever it is you do. This is battlefield, not a chatroom. Be off.”

Corrin: “I can’t even think straight right now. Maybe Azura might have some answers.”

Azura talks to Marcus

Azura: “Hello.”

Marcus: “… You are not the Azura I am looking for. If you value your safety, please keep your distance until after the battle.”

Azura: “What has happened here? These soldiers look like-“

Marcus: “There have fallen under the influence of Anakos. This entire Outrealm is lost, and others may fall to his madness should he continue his onslaught. I am here to try and stop that from happening.”

Azura: “Impossible…”

Marcus: “You look surprised that I can speak of such matters directly. No matter, there is an army I need to deal with. If we survive, I can talk of more details later.”

Azura: “Please, don’t speak of it any more. It is not safe…”

Marcus: “… I had hoped you would understand somewhat, but it seems I was mistaken. It seems I must handle this on my own then. Farewell.”

Azura: “How can he talk about it without hesitation? I must learn more about this character…”

Marcus fights H!Corrin

H!Corrin: “Well, look who has come to play. Any last words?”

Marcus: “You have betrayed your family for your birthright, and then your bloodline to Anakos. I suppose such naivety is to be expected when you are locked up in an isolated fortress for your early years.

H!Corrin: “Silence! Garon is no more, and you will soon join him!”

Marcus fights N!Corrin

N!Corrin: “Why did it have to be this way…”

Marcus: “Lay down your weapons, it is not too late to surrender.”

N!Corrin: “No! I will not waver! I was defenseless to stop Cheve, but I will not let your rampage continue!”

Marcus: “How can you be so blind to your own actions…”

Marcus fights V!Azura (Round 1)

Marcus: “So, puppetmaster. How fare you this fine day?”

V!Azura: “You know nothing, knight. You only delay the inevitable, and soon, the children will be next. Nothing will stop me from building my utopia.”

Marcus: “As long as there are astral travelers, some will rise up against you. There will be no peace for you, Anakos.”

V!Azura: “I should discard this mortal shell and show you my true power, but I’m in a playful mood. Shall we dance?”

V!Azura Defeated (Phase Transition)

V!Azura: “Did you think it would be this easy? I have far more power than you can imagine!”

(V!Azura warps to the top of the map and fills up her HP.)

V!Azura: “Behold!”

(V!Azura creates Summon Gates and resurrects the two opposing Corrins.)

V!Azura: “Now, face me, if you dare!”

Marcus fights V!Azura (Round 2)

Marcus: “Can’t stand and fight? What happened to that advantage of yours?”

V!Azura: “If those outsiders didn’t arrive, everything would have proceeded smoothly! I will destroy you! I will kill you!!”

Marcus: “I’m afraid I’m already dead, my dear, but you can try.”

Death Dialogue

Marcus Story Death: “And so it ends. I was such a fool to believe…”

V!Azura Final Death: “…Thank you. For… everything…”

H!Corrin Death: “Impossible! Hoshido, guide me to the light…”

N!Corrin Death: “No! Nohr, comfort me in this darkness…”

Victory (Marcus Dead)

Event Music: Warmth is Gone

Corrin: “All of this bloodshed. To think it could actually come to pass…”

Azura: “I’m sure he knew the consequences of his actions. He was outnumbered from the beginning, perhaps it was his fate to fall in battle.”

Corrin: “No! There has to be a way to avert this! Azura, tell me! Is there a way?”

Azura: “Corrin… There is no way. I’m sorry.”

Corrin: “…”

Azura: “Remember, Corrin, this is just an Outrealm. Our world can still be saved. Remember that.”

Corrin: “You’re right. Let us return and save our world. Everyone, I’m coming home, please, just wait for me…”

Victory (Marcus Alive)

Event Music: Watery Music Box

Marcus: “At last, it is over. To think I’ll have aid from different travelers that happen to resemble our opponents, I thank you.”

Marcus: “I apologize for getting you involved in this and perhaps my rude behavior. It probably was not easy fighting against people you may know and love. That, and I was more focused on the battle than idle chatter.”

Corrin: “It’s okay. There’s no need to apologize, we just happen to be in the right places at the right time, is all.”

Marcus: “Perhaps. But now that this threat is over, my wandering will likely continue.”

Azura: “What do you mean, wandering?”

Marcus: “I left my home world years ago. Since then, I’ve traveled far and wide, Outrealm to Outrealm, world to world, so on and so forth. The details of such matters is best left to Anna, but you’ll have to find the right one, I’m afraid. Given the number of Annas out there-“

Corrin: “Right. Hey, how about you join up with us for a while? We could use a knight of your skill.”

Azura: “…”

Marcus: “I suppose I could stick around for a while if you would have me.”

Corrin: “Great! Thank you for joining us.”

Corrin: “Um… I just realized, we have not properly introduced ourselves. My name is Corrin.”

Azura: “Azura.”

Marcus: “My name is Marcus. My sword is yours.”

Other Notes:

- All characters have a dialogue when facing themselves in battle.

- Corrin has dialogues with his other two selves as well as V!Azura. Of course, he is dialogue with his siblings as well.

- The Royal Siblings have dialogues with themselves and each other, including those of the opposing kingdom.

- The Awakening Trio have dialogues with themselves as well as the corrupted variants of their companions.

I hope you don't mind but I am totally borrowing your format while I go through the arduous process of editing my original post.

I'll give a shot too. It'll be fun.

Name : Mark

Starting Class : Mercenary

Starting level : 10

Secondary Class : Archer

Growths : 30% HP | 35% Strength | 5% Magic | 45% Skill | 60% Speed | 25% Luck | 25% Defense | 40% Resistance (without Class Growths)

Mods : -1 Str | 0 Mag | +1 Skl | +3 Spd | -1 Lck | -2 Def | +1 Res

Base stats : 26 HP | 11 Strength | 1 Magic | 13 Skill | 16 Speed | 8 Luck | 9 Defense | 12 Resistance | D Swords

Personal Skill : Fierce Opponent (When engaged by a enemy and can counter attack, Avoid +15 and Damage +2)

Route : Birthright/Revelation

Recruitement : With Scarlet (BR) | After chapter 13 (Rev)

As Enemy (Conquest Chap. 13) : (Adjacent to Scarlet)

Bow Knight lvl 1 | HP : 31 | Str : 14 | Mag : 2 | Skl : 17 | Spd : 20 | Lck : 9 | Def : 11 | Res : 15 | (+2 Skl, Spd, Res in Hard)

Skills : Strong Riposte (+ Swordfaire, +Bowfaire in Hard)

Weapons : Sword : C | Bow : C | Nohrian Blade, Killer Bow

[spoiler=Quotes]

Pre-battle Quote : "Nohrians Scum ! You're not going to trample on Cheve like you did to my brother ! Die !"

Defeated : "N-No ! I can't... go on... Sorry... Commander..."

Description : A young man who's fighting with the Cheve Resistance. He hates Nohr since its army killed his little brother. He has high respect for his Commander, Scarlet. Born May 18th.

Appearance :

787549Ben.png

Supports : All BR characters, Selena, Charlotte, Odin, Laslow, Xander, his child(s)

Quotes :

Critical Quotes : "You're not going anywhere !" | "Wrong try..." | "For the Knights !" | "I'll show you my nohrian part !"

Dual Support : "You're not alone on this !" | "Be ready !" | "I'll back you up !" | "Go !"

Dual Strike : "Oh, come on !" | "I'm here too, y'know !" | "I got it !"

Dual Guard : "It's not going to happen !" | "Hey, keep focus !"

Defeated Enemy : "There." | "Great." | "Who's next ?"

Partner Defeats Enemy : "Nice !" | "It was much harder than I tought..." | "Thanks !"

Defeated : "I... Impossible..."

Death Quote : "Brother... Commander... Sorry..."

Retreat Quote : "Uh !? Argh, it's bad ! Sorry, I must retreat..."

Level Up :

- 0~1 : "Am I that useless... ?"

- 2~3 : "I feel a little stronger."

- 4~5 : "I'm ready !"

- 6~7 : "Ah ah ! They'll see..."

- 0~1, capped : "I have reached the top !"

Class Change : "Be versatile is the key !"

Item Pick Up : "Hmm... Maybe for the Commander... ?"

Exp/Weapon Exp : "It seems I make some progress..."

[spoiler=Some supports]Mark x Scarlet © :

Mark : Oh ! Hello Commander ! Always with the jewel stuff ?

Scarlet : Mmh ? Oh, hey Mark ! Yep, always. And you ? Always with the "no-no" about decorate your sword ?

Mark : I don't need that ! All I need, if you allow this expression, is to decorate it with my enemies' blood.

Scarlet : And it'll show that you're a blood-thirsty soldier.

Mark : Ugh... It's not like... I just...

Scarlet : AHAHAH ! Don't worry, I'm just teasing you. Just remember your goal, and keep your body and soul together.

Mark : Y-Yeah. I mean, of course. I think I'm just... in a hurry to see Cheve free of all that... Well... You know.

Scarlet : Of course. When this war will be over, we can finally stand tall. But that doesn't mean we can't rest. It will be important for the soul of yours.

Mark : I see... As you command, I suppose... Well, I'll see you later, Commander.

Scarlet : Okay ! See you !

(Mark leave)

Scarlet : ...

Scarlet : Maybe I can...

Mark x Scarlet (B) :

Mark : Commander, can I ask you a question ?

Scarlet : Mark ? What's with the angry face ?

Mark : Sorry to be rude, but did you really ask that ?

Scarlet : Something happen ?

Mark : Yeah. That.

Scarlet : What's with your sword ?

Mark : I don't know... this decoration perhaps ?

Scarlet : What about ? You don't like it ?

Mark : It's not like that ! I didn't see it until the last battle, and when I see it, it disturbed me !

Scarlet : Oh ? Sorry. But you looks fine, for someone who was disturbed in battle.

Mark : ...

Scarlet : Come on, where's your humor ? But it seems you fight well the last battle.

Mark ; ...Yeah... Somehow... I do won against my opponents...

Scarlet : Maybe that disturb it too ?

Mark : Maybe...

Scarlet : Heehee. You see that decorations aren't just for stylish purpose, now ?

Mark : Umph...

Scarlet : You sulk ? Really ? Ah ah ! You really don't like losing, didn't ya ?

Mark : ...

Scarlet : Ah ah... Here, give me your sword. I'll remove it.

Mark : ...Thanks...

Mark x Scarlet (A) :

Mark : Commander.

Scarlet : Hey Mark ! What's up ?

Mark : ...Can you teach me how decorate a weapon ?

Scarlet : ...Uh ? Is that really you, Mark ? You don't have a fever, didn't ya ?

Mark : Come on ! I'm serious !

Scarlet : I know, I know, just teasing you. So, Finally, you realised the power of the rocks ?

Mark : Er... I don't know... But I have think about it, and I realized that there was something nice to do with...

Scarlet : Go on.

Mark : I don't think it'll have as much effect as your... weird one, but... I think I'd like have our Resistance symbol on it...

Scarlet : You have called it weird ? Ah, no matter. It's all you, this kind of thing. Okay, I'll help you out !

Mark : Thanks, Commander.

Mark x Scarlet (S) :

Mark : Hello, Commander. I've finished the decoration.

Scarlet : Hey Mark ! Nice, let me see ! ...Oh, good work. That's a nice job !

Mark : It's all thanks to your instructions, Commander !

Scarlet : Hmm ? Something up ? You seem hesitant.

Mark : Ah, no, I was thinking... Ah, it's nothing. I have just done an other thing with the left rocks.

Scarler : Oh ? What it is ?

Mark : Hum... H-Here.

Scarlet : Is that... a ring ? You did it yourself ?

Mark : Yes... Its roughly done, but... I-I was thinking you'll like it...

Scarlet : It's lovely, for a self-made. I wasn't aware you're the kind of guy to offer a ring like that.

Mark : I-It's... because I like you...

Scarlet : ...Wait, what ?

Mark : I-I'm in love with you ! Since I rejoign the Resistance, I admired you, and, when I was thinking about your decorations the other day... I realized my feelings...

Scarlet : Wouah... It's the second time you surprised me.

Mark : Second time ?

Scarlet : Yeah. The first time was when we fought together for the first time. I haven't see anyone fighting like you. I was pleased to have you in my commands. I think I grow fond of you by the time.

Mark : Commander...

Scarlet : And now, you have called my little art "weird"...

Mark : S-Sorry ! It just, it doesn't suit me and...

Scarlet : Oh, come on Mark ! Can't you feel when I just kidding ? You must be accustomed to it if you want to live by my side.

Mark : Uh, sorry, Commander.

Scarlet : Ah, and no more "Commander", Mark.You're not longer one of my soldier.

Mark : Ah, yes, Scarlet. Thank you.

(Maybe I'll add up more infos later)

A fellow Cheveois Rebel~!

A fellow Cheveois Rebel~!

Yup ! I've seen your character and the shared critical quote... I had done the same, approximatively. It's interesting, all that.

@ HellsHaven

Thanks for the kind words.

@ SaiSymbolic

Go for it! I hope the format proves to be useful, and I look forward to reading your updated character

I'll give it a shot

Name: Susano

Class: Adventurer

Reclass: Cavalier

Join level: 11

Personal skill: Lucky Card (Extra 20% chance to crit)

Route: Neutral

Recruitment: With Shura(BR)/With Odin and Niles(CQ/RV)

Skills: Locktouch, Move +1, Lucky 7

Weapons: Bow C/Staff D (Killer Bow/Mend)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvk8KQX9do8(Theme song)

Edited by CountessGardy

Ooh, I'd like to try this.

Name: Dunny

Secondary Class: Troubadour

Route: Conquest and Revelations

Personal Skill: Comforted (-4 damage taken when supported, +4 damage dealt when unsupported)

Roster Description: A young, crafty Nohrian dark mage whose hobby is birdwatching. Appears aloof, but is actually very respectful and enjoys the company of others. Often attempts to befriend ravens and crows. Born on 7/3.

Appearance: Has green eyes and brown, straight hair in a loose bob hairstyle. Wears a white, beak-like mask (Like what plague doctors wear) and a black witch hat.

Romantic Supports: MCorrin, Kaden, Keaton, Odin, Jakob, Azama, Laslow, Leo, Niles, Xander, Takumi

A+ Supports: FCorrin, Sakura, Nyx, Beruka, Selena, Peri

Critical Quotes: "Your skill is for the birds!" "No mercy!" "You're just crow bait!"

I'm honestly doing this on the fly, here goes:

Name: Yuri

Hair: Bright green, short

Nationality: Izuman

Playable In: Birthright, Conquest

Background: One of Izana's servants/bodyguards. When Zola and company attacks, however, she flees out of fear. Recognizing her cowardice, she returns a couple turns into the Zola chapter. She starts an Allied unit, but becomes playable upon talking to... well, anyone, who explains that they're fighting Zola and trying to save Izana. At chapter's end, she apologizes to Izana, who forgives her, because she came back. However, Yuri wishes to travel with Corrin to build her courage, so Izana gleefully banishes her until her mission is over. From there, she goes on to fight alongside Corrin.

In Revelation, she is not playable, but is captured alongside Izana. After the chapter,

she instead stays behind in Izumo to mourn her fallen lord, and to pledge her support to Izana's successor.

Starting Class: Oni Savage

Backup Class: Apothecary

Stat Details:

In Birthright

Joins at Chapter 9

Level: 8

Weapon Rank: Axe, D

Starts with: Iron Axe, Vulnerary

Stat: Base, Growth, (Cap Mod)

HP: 25, 60%

Str: 10, 50%, (+1)

Mag: 1, 10%

Skl: 6, 40%

Spd: 7, 30% (-2)

Lck: 12, 70% (+2)

Def: 6, 30% (-2)

Res: 8, 50% (+1)

In Conquest:

Level: 18

Weapon Rank: Axe, C

Starting Inventory: Steel Axe, Concoction, Master Seal

HP: 31, 60%

Str: 15, 50%

Mag: 2, 10%

Skl: 10, 40%

Spd: 10, 30%

Lck: 19, 70%

Def: 9, 30%

Res: 13, 50%

Personal Skill: Becoming Bold: Loses one point of Luck, Gains one point of Speed and Skill at the end of each turn (for 7 turns, then holds at the new value (+7, +7, -7).

Backstory:

Growing up, Yuri was trained by her father, a premier pharmacist in Izumo, in preparing medicines. She took pride in her long, lime-green hair (even competing in "best hair" contests against Izana). Working in her father's practice, one of their frequent visitors was a teenage girl who attracted Yuri's attention. Yuri asked to spend some time with the girl, and she accepted. Yuri found, to her surprise, that she was falling in love. But on the night she was planning to tell this girl, the girl collapsed, and lost her life to the illness she had been suffering. Yuri worried that she had not prescribed the right medicine, or right dosage, so she blamed herself, cut her hair off with an axe, and left the pharmacy to offer to serve Izana, instead.

In her romantic supports, Yuri has to deal with memories of her past love, and is at first cold and reserved towards her potential partners. She even asks Rhajat for a hex to erase her memories, to no avail. She only fully tells her backstory to Corrin, who convinces her she's not responsible (Corrin knows that you can't keep everyone close whom you care about, especially on Birthright and Conquest). As for Soleil, she tells Yuri she'd be cuter with long hair, prompting bad memories. In all three, however, new love is kindled.

In her friendly supports, she apologizes again to Izana. He badgers her about her hair, prompting her to tell her story in full. Izana encourages her to forgive herself and grow it back, and maybe she'll win "best hair" next time around. With Silas, she convinces him he's lucky to still have a close friend to help, and that she wishes to show his dedication to Corrin, but to Izana. Sakura, she helps overcome a fear, with Yuri wishing she had told her friend sooner. Laslow tries to flirt with Yuri, but she shuts it down, telling him that he should be upfront and genuine about his feelings. Reina mourns the death of Mikoto, which Yuri can sympathize with, as they re-dedicate themselves to their new lords. Gunther tells of the sacrifices associated with being a retainer, such as falling off a bridge, and Yuri questions her own dedication. Male Corrin like female Corrin, but ending as just friends. Midori admires Yuri's green hair (lol), and the two of them talk about herbal remedies, so Yuri considers returning to her father's office after the war.

Supports:

C - S with

F!Corrin

Rhajat (BR)

Soleil (CQ)

C - A+ with

Izana

Silas

Sakura (BR)

Laslow (CQ)

Reina (BR)

Gunther (CQ)

C - A with

M!Corrin

Midori

Voiced by: Hynden Walch please oh please oh please

Edited by Shanty Pete's 1st Mate

This seems really fun!

Name

Jason

Male

Availability

Birthright: does not join

Conquest: Chapter 15, The Black Pillar. Joins alongside Gunter.

Revelation: Chapter 7, Unspeakable World. Joins alongside Gunter.

Character Description

Son of Arete and Azura’s older brother. Enjoys his noble title.

Roster Description

The prince of Valla who stayed behind when Arete and Azura left for Nohr. Although he appears cold and calculating, he is actually quite sensitive. He shares Azura’s beautiful singing voice. The most thoughtful member of the army. Born on June 3rd.

Growth Rates

HP 45

Strength 05

Magic 75

Skill 60

Speed 10

Luck 65

Defense 20

Resistance 70

(as a Dark Mage, his joining class)

Personal Skill

Foreign Prince: Grants the Sing command. Cannot target Azura.

Starting Items

Shadow Sneak (Personal dark tome. When equipped and battling at melee range, grants Vantage and inverts own Defense and Resistance stats. E Rank | 4 Mt | 90% Hit | 1~2 Range)

Nosferatu

Allegro Harp

Romantic Supports

Kaze

Laslow

Leo

Odin

Silas

Takumi

Platonic Supports

Azura

Charlotte

Corrin

Gunter

Oboro

Selena

Shigure

Class Sets

Primary: Dark Mage -> Sorcerer / Dark Knight

Secondary: Monk -> Great Master / Onmyoji

Archer -> Sniper / Kinshi Knight (Takumi S)

Cavalier -> Paladin / Great Knight (Silas S, Gunter A+)

Fighter -> Berserker / Hero (Charlotte A+)

Mercenary -> Hero / Bow Knight (Laslow S, Selena A+)

Ninja -> Master Ninja / Mechanist (Kaze S)

Samurai -> Swordmaster / Master of Arms (Odin S)

Sky Knight -> Falcon Knight / Kinshi Knight (Azura A+, Shigure A+)

Spear Fighter -> Spear Master / Basara (Oboro A+)

Troubadour -> Butler / Strategist (Leo S)

Critical / Skill Activation Quotes

“Hmph! Too easy.”

“I’m perfectly in tune!”

“Pick a god and pray.”

I'd be happy to write out supports if people seem intrigued by my character. I think he's pretty neat.

Name: Sagrin

Class: Wolfssenger

Heart Seal: Berserker/Hero

Availability:

Birthright: None

Conquest: Chapter 23: Possessed (defeat in combat or recruit with Keaton)

Revelation: Chapter 16: White Flames (defeat in combat or recruit with Keaton)

Character Description: A wolfskin who has spent most of his life as a Hoshido prisoner.

Roster Description: A wolfskin who was captured by Hoshido at a young age. After years of abuse, his sanity has slowly deteriorated, making him highly unpredictable. Is obsessed with birds. Has the loudest laugh in the army. Born on 10/13.

Growth Rates (wolfssenger)

HP: 85

Str: 90

Mag: 0

Skill: 20

Speed: 65:

Luck: 25

Def: 50

Res: 20

Personal Skill: Unstable: Damaged all adjacent units for 20% of their health at the start of his turn.

Starting Item: Beastrune

Romantic Supports

Corrin

Camilla

Peri

Selena

Effie

Nyx

Beruka

Rinkah

Reina

Platonic Supports

Saizo

Azama

Niles

Benny

Keaton

Kaden

Critical/Skill Quotes

"Dont make me... rrrrng... hurt you!"

"rrrrRRRRRWWOOOAAAAAAHHH!!!!"

"I'm.. sorry... nngAAAHH!!"

Item Quote

"Wha-? Is this real?"

Death Quote

"Hmm... it's all so... quiet.... It's.... so nice..."

Name: Freesia

Class: Pirate -> Berserker only

Reclass: Outlaw

Character description: It's rumored she chose her own name because of her love of anything free. Illegally pilfers weapons, statboosters, and items for use. Very stingy. Spends the most time on the toilet in the army. Birthday seems to change whenever birthday specials are offered.

Personal skill: Shirking Duty - Avoid +100. HP cannot be a number greater than 1.

Growths:   Bases:   Starting Inventory:   Starting skills:
HP:  0%    1        Iron Axe              Lockpick
Str: 40%   15       Hand Axe              Steal (GBA style)
Skl: 40%   10       Concoction
Spd: 40%   12
Luk: 40%   10
Def: 0%    2
Res: 0%    0        D axes 
literally the shedinja of fe

Availability: Birthright: appears in Chapter 11 - To the Sea in the middle of the water on turn 2 as an enemy, but will not attack unless first attacked. Searching for da booty.

Conquest: none

Revelations: Chapter 12 - Frozen Sea. Will not attack unless first attacked. Also searching for da booty.

Supports: none

She's a true 3rd party that ends up tagging along for the benefits. She probably has a family and lover in a small seafaring country to the far west of Nohr and ended up leaving to find a way to support them.

Name: Rex

Class: Basara(Spear Fighter)

Secondary Class: Dark Mage

Nationality: Kohga

Routes: All(Joins C17 BR as an enemy, C16 CQ alongside Shura if spared, and C15 RV post-chapter if Shura was recruited)

[spoiler=Stats]

(Brackets = growths)

HP: 33(55%)

Str: 13(65%)

Mag: 11(45%)

Skl: 8(80%)

Spd: 11(50%)

Lck: 8(35%)

Def: 10(20%)

Res: 11(65%)

WXP: C Lances, C Tomes

Starting Inventory: Bolt Naginata, Fimbulvetr

[spoiler=Supports]

S Supports

-----------

Corrin(Rex gains secondary class, Corrin gets Spear Fighter)

Felicia(Rex gains Troubadour, Felicia gains Spear Fighter)

Kagero(Rex gains Ninja, Kagero gains Spear Fighter)

Oboro(Rex gains Apothecary, Oboro gains Dark Mage)

Orochi(Rex gains Diviner, Orochi gains Spear Fighter)

Charlotte(Rex gains Fighter, Effie gains Spear Fighter)

Peri(Rex gains Cavalier, Peri gains Spear Fighter)

Nyx(Rex gains Outlaw, Nyx gains Spear Fighter)

Selena(Rex gains Mercenary, Selena gets Spear Fighter)

----------------

A+ Supports

Corrin

Shura(Rex gets Outlaw, Shura gets Spear Fighter)

Saizo(Rex gets Ninja, Saizo gets Spear Fighter)

Benny(Rex gets Knight, Benny gets Spear Fighter)

Might as well take a stab at this. Spoilered for longness.

Name: Asch
Classes: Outlaw / Troubadour
Appearance: A bit short, with wild dark brown hair and brown eyes. As an Outlaw, wears a bright red cape and gray clothes. As a Strategist, wears a red version of the uniform and rides a brown horse (like a Bow Knight's horse).

Help: A quiet tactician and gambler with great knowledge and little confidence.

Roster: A quiet tactician and gambler from overseas. Tends to belittle himself and his skills, but has considerable knowledge in various subjects. Worries the most.

Personality & Stuff: Quiet and insecure, and tends to be awkward in conversations. Is kind, but struggles with putting his thoughts into words and worries about whether he's being misunderstood when he speaks. Spends a lot of his time studying books on various subjects, and frequently forgets to eat or sleep. Has a low opinion of himself, and tends to view himself as weak and useless. Wants to be acknowledged as useful, and seeks the approval of others or their aid in becoming stronger. Appears to enjoy games of chance, but really just tricks people into losing all their money to him through them.

Recruitment:
Birthright: Joins after Chapter 7, offering his services as a tactician to Corrin as thanks for the Hoshidans healing his injuries in Fort Jinya, pointing out that they'll probably need a tactician if they're going into Nohrian territory, and since Yukimura (who is also a tactician, probably a superior one, and is more trustworthy to the Hoshidans than some guy who just walked up and offered to aid them) is busy administrating Hoshido in the aftermath of Mikoto's death and Ryoma's disappearance, he's the best one they'll be able to find.
Conquest: Never appears.
Revelation: Joins after Chapter 6, offering his services to Corrin since he finds Corrin's refusal to choose a side interesting, and Corrin accepts because he/she can't afford to be picky about who he/she recruits at the moment. (Okay it's really a weak excuse to have a fourth party member so the last deployment slot on Chapter 7 could be filled, and he could maybe work as an acceptable tank there if your Corrin got Defense-screwed)

Base Stats: Level 6 | HP 27 | STR 10 | MAG 8 | SKL 11 | SPD 14 | LCK 17 | DEF 13 | RES 6 | D Bows
Starting Equipment: Iron Bow | Vulnerary x3
Starting Skills: Hot Streak | Locktouch

Personal Growths: HP 40% | STR 30% | MAG 30% | SKL 50% | SPD 40% | LCK 45% | DEF 55% | RES 30%
Stat Mods: STR -1 | MAG -1 | SKL +1 | SPD -1 | LCK 0 | DEF +2 | RES +1

Personal Skill: Hot Streak: Skill/Speed/Luck +4, Hit/Crit +20 and Skill activation rate +20% gained and/or retained each turn this unit defeats an enemy.
(To explain how this works, Asch gains the buffs after killing an enemy, and keeps the buffs unless he fails to kill an enemy, in which case they wear off at the end of Player Phase. Probably a bit broken, but oh well)

Unique Weapon: Asch's Notebook: Skill +4. Has no magical properties, but is heavy (-3 Effective Speed).
Type: Tome | Rank: E | Range: 1-2 | Might: 10 | Hit: 75 | Crit: 10 | Avoid: 0 | Deals Physical Damage (uses Strength & Defense, unlike other tomes which use Magic & Resistance)
(It has highish Might to compensate for the fact that most mages have shit Strength, has okay Hit because it's literally just throwing a book at your enemies, and has a bit of crit because it's a heavy book. Really I just made this because I wanted to see a physical Tome-type weapon, since there are magical versions of all the physical weapon types, so why not a physical tome?)

Pair Up Lines:
"Let's make this quick."
"Feeling lucky?"
"I'll try not to get in your way..."

Dual Strike Lines:
"This is it!"
"Over here now!"
"My turn!"

Dual Guard Lines:
"Can't let you do that!"
"Is that all you got?"
"Back off!"

Critical/Skill-Proc Lines:
"Your luck just ran out!"
"You should've folded!"

"Such a flawed strategy..."

"I'm on fire now!"

Victory Lines:
"Back to more important things."
"This is too easy."
"Just... stay down."
"Thanks for backing me up." (Partner kill)
"Just as planned." (Partner kill)
"Glad that's over." (Partner kill)

Defeated: "I screwed up..."
Retreat: "I can't keep going with an injury like this! Sorry Prince/Princess Corrin, but I'm falling back!"
Death: "I put my life on the line, and I lost... Prince/Princess Corrin, looks like you'll need to find a better tactician now..."

Level Up:
0-1 Stats: "...Sorry..."
2-3: "This is okay, right?"
4-5: "I can tell I'm getting better."
6+: "Just what I needed!"
Capped or Near Capped, 0-1: "Looks like I'm at my limit."
Class Change: "I'm still useful to you like this, right?"

My Castle Lottery:
Enter: "You feeling lucky, Prince/Princess? I can rig it for you, if you're not."
Gold: "A jackpot! And I didn't even rig it that time!"
Silver: "It's not the best, but this is a good outcome."
Bronze: "You lost... But maybe you'll get something good anyway!"

My Castle Shop:
Enter: "You looking for something in particular?"
Buying For Asch: "Think there's anything I need?"
Buying For Asch From Asch: "...Are you sure this is alright?"
Selling From Asch: "Don't sell anything too important."
About to Leave: "Anything else I can interest you in?"

Mess Hall:
Enter: "I'm... okay at cooking, but maybe you should wait for someone else."
Cooking: "You sure about this? Okay then, I'll be back in a bit."
Pesentation: "The restroom's over there, if that comes back up."
Eating Good Food: "Just what I needed! Thanks!"
Eating Decent Food: "This is... actually pretty good!"
Eating Bad Food: "...I'm gonna be sick!"
Cooking Flair: Wild: Grants +1 to two random stats for a Good meal, or -1 to two random stats for a Bad meal. Asch can only cook Good or Bad meals, never cooks Decent.

My Castle General:
Idle: "Prince/Princess! Did you need something?"
Idle: "You're out patrolling? Okay, I'll be here if you need me."
Idle: "I've been reading this strategy book all day. It's quite interesting."
Idle: "You look tired, Prince/Princess. You should...*yawn*...get some sleep..."
Item: "I didn't see this sort of thing very often back home..."
Surge: "I'm on fire today! Leave everything to me!"

Accessory-Ask: "So, um, I've been thinking of trying something new. Any suggestions?"
Accessory-Refuse: "Ah well. I'll find something by myself, then."
Accessory-Receive: "This looks good! Thanks, Prince/Princess!"
Accessory-Receive-Dislike: "Oh, um... Thanks... This is... definitely something..."
Accessory-Receive-Spouse: "Thanks, Corrin. I'll treasure this, always."
Accessory-Receive-Bath Towel: "I-is this some sort of joke? ...No? Well, um, thanks..."

Prison:
Entry: "Prince/Princess! Do you need me somewhere else? Anywhere else?"
Persuade: "I've studied this one for a bit now. This shouldn't be too tough."

Supports:
C-S: Corrin, Felicia, Azura, Mozu, Rinkah, Sakura, Hana, Orochi, Hinoka, Setsuna, Oboro, Kagero (Rev Only: Nyx, Charlotte)
C-A+: Subaki, Saizo, Kaden (Rev Only: Arthur)

Edit: Got some sleep, woke up, decided to change most of the things.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

This looks like fun. Following Gardener's format because I like it.

[spoiler=Basics]

Name: Yunan

Starting Class: Wolfbann (Cannot promote)

Base Stats: HP 18 | Str 8 | Mag 4 | Skl 5 | Spd 7 | Lck 1 | Def 3 | Res 6 | Mov 6

Maximum: HP 55 | Str 34 | Mag 28 | Skl 30 | Spd 36 | Lck 24 | Def 26 | Res 33

Usable Weapon Types: Bows, Dark Tomes

Class Skills

Threatening Aura: When targeted with an offensive action, attacker suffers 20% HP damage after battle.
Alpha: Skill x 1.5% chance of dealing 1x Damage and lowering the opponents Str, Mag, Def and Res by 4 after the battle. (Uses Odin's Grimoire/Ranged Siegfried animation)
Pursuit: User's counter-attacks hits both units in guard/attack-stance.
Wolf Hunt: Grants the Summon command, which summons a wolf familiar (Blitz Tactics, will automatically rush enemies) with HP 20, Str 30, Mag 0, Skl 30, Spd 35, Lck 10, Def 0, Res 0 and Mov 7. Cannot pair-up. Weapon Type: Claw, Range: 1. (Can be used thrice per battle).
- Summoned familiar have the skills Odd Shaped and Beastbane

Growths: 30% HP, 35% STR, 40% MAG, 35% SKL, 50% SPD, 15% LCK, 20% DEF, 50% RES

Class Sets: Wolfbann & Dark Mage
Personal Skill: Wolf Rider: When a familiar is summoned (and alive), the user inflicts/receives +2/-2 damage and grants Mov+1.

Personal Weapon: Fenris (Bow)
11 Mt | 85% Hit | 20% Crit | 10% Avoid | 1-2 Range
Critical hits deal 1.5x damage instead of 3x, but lowers opponent HP by 25% (does not stack) after battle. -1 Def/Res.
Backstory: An abandoned human child who grew up with the Wolfskin. When found, was designated as their next meal, but because of their similar appearance, Keaton's parents pitied the child and decided to raise him themselves.
Quirk: Suspicious of humans and scared of royalty. Bad with directions.

Trait: Has the sharpest teeth in the army.

Appearance: Shorty, frizzy, blood-stained red hair, with a piece of white fluff on the side of his bangs. A scar across his right eye. Noticeable sharp teeth. 6'0"/182cm.

[spoiler=Recruitment]

Conquest, Chapter 14 & Revelation, Chapter 13. Joins at Level 15.

Allied unit that spawns if Keaton is attacked by a unit that will kill him. Yunan appears and protects him.

Dialogue:

Yunan: Keaton! *pant* *pant* ...I finally found you. Why did you have to run off like that!?

Keaton: Oooh, Yunan! Nice timing! Help me get rid of these guys so we can go home!
Yunan: You know the way back?

Keaton: Uh, hehe, yeah, of course. But I will allow you to take the lead, old friend!
Yunan: Right...there's a tiny problem with that though. Really tiny. Miniscule. Well, maybe not.

Keaton: Oh?

Yunan: ...well. *sigh*

...we're lost.

Keaton: Urk...

[spoiler=Supports and Quotes]

Can A(+)-support with Keaton, Benny, Shura, Beruka, Nyx and Peri. (+Revelations: Azama, Saizo, Kaden, Rinkah, Reina & Selkie).
As well as A-support with Velouria. No S-supports.

Level Up:

0-1: Huh. Okay...

2-3: What did you expect?

4-5: Hehe, you know me! Well, maybe not.

6-7: Woah... That was like, amazing?

0-1 with stats capped: Well, obviously.

Class Change:

I'm really not comfortable with this. Really.

Start of battle support:
"Tsk..."
"Stay where you are."
Dual Attack:
"Can you people do nothing on your own?"
"Just this once, alright?"

"If I absolutely have to..."

"Let's rip them apart!" (only Keaton)
"I used to do this with your dad, y'know." (only Velouria)

Dual Guard:
"That hurt! Well, maybe not."
"Oh, no."
"Don't you dare!" (only Keaton)
"I'm here for you little one." (only Velouria)

Critical/skill:
"How will you bleed?"
"This won't hurt. Much."
"I'll be nice to you."

End battle:
"Phew."
"Easy prey."
"That was close. Well, maybe not."

Event tile:
"Woah, I don't have one of these yet." (Item pick up)
"This was easier than expected." (Exp/wexp)

Death:

"Forgive me, Keaton. I'm going home..."

[spoiler=C & B-Support Conversation with Keaton]

C-Support

Keaton: Hey, did you find it yet?

Yunan: Find what?

Keaton: *grins* Our way home!

Yunan: Oooh, yeah. It's somewhere over there. Probably. Well, maybe not.

Keaton: You have no idea, do you?

Yunan: (Tsk... You're the one that got us lost in the first place.)

Keaton: My ears are pretty good you know...

Yunan: Oh no, what ever will I do?

Keaton: ...

Yunan: We're in no rush to get home anyways. Besides, hunting with these people is fun... Most of these people. Some of them. You.

Keaton: Still? You know, humans aren't all that bad. One of them even gave me a piece of this broken plate! It's so sharp...

Yunan: ...woah, it really is.

Keaton: Also, this is your chance to finally connect with your kin! Avatar is really nice... I'll introduce you to him/her if you want!

Yunan: No. Absolutely not.

Keaton: Huh? What? Why?

Yunan: That's none of your business. *Sigh* Forget it. *Leaves*

Keaton: What's his problem? Hmm... This shard is so cool!

B-Support

Keaton: Hey, old friend.
Yunan: Huh? Oh, Keaton.
Keaton: Homesick? Maybe you need to touch my shard, or this metal cup I found! Someone bashed it in so hard...
Yunan: Sorry, I don't think that's going to help.
Keaton: Hmm... Let's go hunt for some rabbits then! That'll cheer you up!
Yunan: I'm sorry...
Keaton: Hmm?
Yunan: I remember, y'know. The time before your parents found me. I was young, but I still remember.
Keaton: ...
Yunan: I used to walk around town with my mother. I held her hand. People would stare at us weirdly. At the time I didn't understand why, but my mother told me not to worry. Then one day, a man dressed in fancy clothing knocked on the door, the oh-so-great lord of our small town. He was accompanied by people in shiny armour. They told my mother that they had received word from several of the townspeople that she was housing a demon child. Crimson hair with blood-stained eyes, and teeth sharp like an animal.
Keaton: ...Yunan?
Yunan: Everything after that was a blur. But I remember my mother standing in front of me, yelling at the fancy old lord as I held on to her skirt. And then everything went silent as she fell to the floor, coughing up blood. Then she stopped...
Keaton: I didn't know... You told us you didn't remember anything?
Yunan: ...After that I remember clinging onto the lords throat. I can still taste it. Disgusting. And then I ran. One of the guards managed to get one of my eyes, thankfully I didn't lose it...and then eventually I found myself finding a place to rest in the forest, which is where you captured me. These people have teeth like mine, I thought. These people's eyes shine bright like mine, I thought. Am I safe? Now that I'm far away from lords and their demons? Well, maybe not, since you started talking about how you would prepare me...Haha. But thankfully your parents took me in and raised me like one of their own.
Keaton: So that's why you didn't want to talk with Avatar? Because he's a "lord" like that man?
Yunan: Probably. Most likely. Well, maybe not. I just don't like humans in general. I don't feel safe with them. But if it makes you happy, I'll give it a chance. But I don't think I'm ready to approach the fancy ones just yet.
Keaton: Take it slow if you have to. We have time.

Yunan: Right, because your sense of direction is not getting us home any time soon. Haha...

Keaton: Sure, let's put this on me for now.

Yunan: ...Thanks Keaton.

Keaton: Any time, old friend.

[spoiler=C-Support Conversation with Nyx]

Yunan: What are you?
Nyx: Pardon?
Yunan: I tend to avoid the others, because I feel uneasy around them. Yet you. Nothing. Which can only mean, you’re not human are you?
Nyx: What a rude child… While my circumstances are different than most, I am still very much human. The better question is, what about you?
Yunan: Unfortunately, I am as well.
Nyx: Are you sure? I see something…more. Either way, I’m not particularly interested. Will that be all, boy?
Yunan: What do you mean? Tell me now. What do you know?
Nyx: I am a fairly busy woman. I don’t have time to aid you in your quest for self-discovery.
Yunan: …Please. If there’s something you know, please tell me.
Nyx: *Sigh* Of all the things to get caught up in… Child. You are cursed. By what, I do not care. Can I find out? Of course. But I am not your mother. There is nothing in it for me, and until there is you are on your own. I will excuse myself now. *leaves*
Yunan: I see… I guess I’ll just have to find something she’s interested in then.

Edit: Added Support Conversations with Keaton (and Nyx) because maybewynaut.

Edited by Yunanuy

This looks fun! I'll give it a shot, since I've thought up a lot of Fates-verse versions of my original characters. (Under spoilers due to length.)

Name: Kaiya

Starting Class: Falcon Knight

Canon Promotion: n/a

Second Class Tree: Priestess

Personal Skill: Victory Cry (Activates all equipped Rally skills after this unit defeats an enemy she initiated combat with.)

Growths: 30% HP, 20% STR, 55% MAG, 50% SKL, 60% SPD, 20% LCK, 15% DEF, 35% RES

Description: The only princess to a small country allied with Hoshido, Kaiya initially trained to become a healer who could one day support her father's alliance with the Hoshidan royal family. However, she became disillusioned with Hoshido's policies after meeting Yin and Yang and learning that their mother was denied sanctuary when Kohga fell. Against everyone's wishes (even her retainers'), Kaiya took up the lance and began roaming the eastern half of the continent to correct injustices where she could find them.

Personality: She is a very sweet woman who doesn't hesitate to offer her services to those in need, though she tends to be suspicious of the nobility. She has a tendency to get heavily invested in the plight of others, even when those suffering insist that everything's fine. Most likely to pick a fight with someone twice her size.

Appearance: Long, wavy, orange hair with a feather tucked behind her ear. Her eyes are a bright green and she tends to smile more than frown. She's shorter than most of the male characters. Wears purple armor with yellow trim.

Recruitment: All routes, joins automatically after Kotaro's chapter if Yin and Yang were recruited

Dual Support: *giggles* / "Fear not, friend!"

Dual Strike: "My turn!" / "I'll lend a hand."

Critical/Skill Activation: "Your story ends now." / "Fear me!" / "You'll never hurt anyone else. Ever!"

Defeated Enemy: "Was... that okay?" / "I have been training."

Partner Defeated Enemy: "Thank you so much." / "That's one way to end things."

Death Quote: "Guess this is my last mistake... Good bye... everyone..."

Name: Yang

Starting Class: Ninja

Canon Promotion: Mechanist

Second Class Tree: Lancer

Personal Skill: Showmanship (+10% skill activation rate in combat when supported, -10% skill activation rate in combat when unsupported.)

Growths: 35% HP, 10% STR, 45% MAG, 60% SKL, 45% SPD, 40% LCK, 30% DEF, 50% RES

Description: Second son of a Hoshidan ninja and a Kohgan refugee, Yang grew up training to become a ninja himself. He didn't quite like how the job required him to be so quiet and unnoticed, so he developed a taste for making a complete fool of himself and playing pranks when he could get away with it. His antics caught the attention of Kaiya, who became a fast friend. When he and his brother swore themselves as her retainers, they informed her of their mother's heritage so she would be prepared if anyone tried using it against her. Yang was dumbfounded when she became outraged at Hoshido's treatment of their mother but took it in stride, following her wherever she goes so he can keep her out of trouble.

Personality: Yang loves being the center of attention, often acting silly or even stupid to keep all eyes on him. He seems aware that this behavior is at odds with his ninja training, and he revels in the confused looks he gets, sometimes using that confusion to gain the upper hand in combat. Despite his often erratic actions, he is fiercely loyal to Kaiya and will take things seriously if someone is genuinely in distress. Laughs randomly the most of anyone in the army.

Appearance: Black hair tied in a thin ponytail with brown eyes. He's much leaner than most other ninjas. Wears a lime green scarf but very muted browns for the rest of his outfit.

Recruitment: All routes, appears as enemy unit on Kotaro's map, talk with Kaze or Saizo to recruit (or joins with Yin)

Dual Support: "Let's start this party!" / "Ignore me!"

Dual Strike: "On your left!" / "Gotcha!"

Critical/Skill Activation: "Let me see your war face!" / "Your story ends now!" / "Grit those teeth!"

Defeated Enemy: "Did you see that?!" / "Well, they're not getting up anytime soon."

Partner Defeated Enemy: "Stop stealing my spotlight." / "Guess that's that."

Death Quote: "But... but... I still have... so much more... to... do..."

Name: Yin

Starting Class: Ninja

Canon Promotion: Master Ninja

Second Class Tree: Diviner

Personal Skill: Deep Cut (Stat drops inflicted by shuriken and knives deal 1 more point of damage to all stats.)

Growths: 50% HP, 45% STR, 5% MAG, 40% SKL, 45% SPD, 10% LCK, 55% DEF, 20% RES

Description: Yang's older twin brother, Yin was given far more attention than his brother... and he grew to hate it. He was far more studious than Yang, but he insisted that his brother was the better ninja. If he could've gotten away with it, Yin probably would've studied magic or science, and he reads a lot of books on the subjects when he's alone. He's almost as bitter about his mother's treatment as Kaiya is, but he hides it far better, letting it slip out only when he's with her (or when he gets really agitated).

Personality: Yin is the serious twin, though he's also the first to snicker or help Yang out of a bad situation. He is very loyal to both Kaiya and Yang and opens up far more easily with them than others. With new people, he tends to be reserved, only speaking when he has something to say. Has the largest collection of fiction books.

Appearance: Exactly like Yang except dark brown hair. Wears a dark cyan scarf and muted blues for the rest of his outfit.

Recruitment: All routes, appears as enemy unit on Kotaro's map, talk with Kaze or Saizo to recruit (or joins with Yang)

Dual Support: "I've got your back." / "I'll be right here."

Dual Strike: "You missed one!" / "I'm cutting in."

Critical/Skill Activation: "Your story ends now..." / "Rest in pieces." / "Feel my wrath!"

Defeated Enemy: "Such is war." / "It was meant to be."

Partner Defeated Enemy: "My thanks." / *grunts*

Death Quote: "... I'm sorry. Yang... Kaiya... forgive me..."

Edited by Grimalkenkid

My first time doing this so...

Name: Alice

Promotion: Dark Knight

Reclass: Mercenary

Skill: Show Off (Grants +3 to mag/str when supported)

Growths: 30% HP / 35% STR / 60% MAG / 50% SKL / 30% SPD / 30% LCK / 20% DEF / 40% RES

Description: A young mage from Nohr who wants to be noticed by showing off her abilities and teasing others even if most of the time she shows her insecure and caring personality.

Personality: A shy girl who can't handle being the center of attention even if she wants to be it, the worse sore winner.

Appearance: Messy and long cyan hair with purple eyes, a bit short

Recruit: Conquest: Ch. 13 appears after Reina is defeated

Revelations: Ch. 14 Turn 3

Crit Quote: "Watch this! ...wait, don't." / "...What?" / "It's my time to shine!" / "Look at me! H-hey, not you!"

I'll think of more of a backstory later so she doesn't end up being so generic, I guess.

Edited by Jiggly Mouse

Honestly if Scarlet can S Ryoma she'd be already perfect to project on to. I can't come up with anything better without usurping her role, and I will not do that to her on principle but especially not since I'm always about Scarlet deserving better

I mean she's like

-Someone trusted by Ryoma
-Cool as fuck
-fucking badass
-rides a dragon
-axes

what more can I ask for, really

Edited by Thor Odinson

Name: Fraisel

Class: Lancer (promotes to Spear Master or general.)

Growths: HP-45% STR-30% MAG-10% SKL-35% SPD-50% LCK-35% DEF-45% RES-45%

Recruitment Method: adopted by S-rank Niles and Male Corrin

Personal Skill:Invisible Weaknesses- not weakened by hidden weapons

Crit Quote: "What does it matter what I say if you're dead" / "Please Leave" / "Well this is awkward."

Personality: Very emotional and sensitive but never displays it.

Notes: Doesn't inherit growths from parents but does inherit skills

Support Notes: In S-Rank supports his spouse will come to a realization of his emotions and personality and realize why he has been acting the way he has (in the C-A supports) and confess their feelings as well.

Edited by Fraudulent

Name: Amator

Class: Dark Mage

Heart: Monk

Personal: Self Preservation - Heals 5% of Hp after this unit initiates an attack.

Growths: Hp 35%| Str 25%| Mag 40%| Skl 50%| Spd 40%| Lck 20%| Def 30%| Res 30%| Total 270

Availability: Conquest chapter 12, recruited if the boss is beaten.

Background: His mother was banished from Hoshido after wanting to keep the child that she was forcefully impregnated with by a Nohrian Noble. They later settled down at a neutral town in Nohr near Hoshidan borders, in which he was born and where they were verbally and physically abused by Hoshidan visitors, causing him to be traumatized from watching his mother suffer because of him. He has a strong hatred for Hoshidans, because he believes that they are hiding under a fake smile and living a lie.

Personality: Cheerful and optimistic most of the time, but is often mean and unforgiving. Is really loving and protective of his mother, but mostly kind and caring to those he befriends. Often honest and straight-forward, may be found sadistic at times.

Appearance: Has short-white hair and dons a dark-red cloak similar to that of the Shrine Maiden's dress, and a grey robe that's similar to that of the Onmyoji that's added onto the Dark Mage outfit.

Crit Quotes: You're prayers won't save you! --- Close your eyes, and sleep... --- Forget this world of lies... --- A world of insanity awaits you!

Death Quote: You're finally free... mommy...

Death Line: I guess I was never meant to live... yet I... I... was happy to be your son, mommy...

Support: May A+ all Nohrian units, including Corrin, but may not S rank anyone. Passes the Monk/Shrine Maiden class instead of Dark Mage when A+ by others.

Edited by Hli Tshiab

[spoiler=Basics]

Name: Kilgharrah
Starting Class: Nohrian Noble

Secondary Classes: Grandmaster

Base Stats: Lvl: 1 | HP: 40 | Str: 16 | Mag: 20 | Skl: 18 | Spd: 16 | Lck: 10 | Def: 20 | Res: 16

[spoiler=Stat Mods]

Str: -1
Mag: +2
Skl: -1
Spd: -1
Lck: 0
Def: +2
Res: -1

Personal Skill:

Ancient Power - User is immune to stat drops and status effects
Personal Weapon:

Master Stone - Rank E | Mt 7 | Hit 75 | Crit 0 | Avoid -10 | Rng 1-2 | Worth cannot sell

Kilgharrah only. Critical evade +10, Magic weapon, cannot make follow up attacks, Defense/ Res +4 Skl/Spd -3
Backstory: One of the First Dragons returned from hiding to help Avatar fight Anankos. As the Great Dragon he was the leader of the First Dragon Council. His wisdom and knowledge kept him safe from Anankos for thousands of years. Often speaks about fate and prophecy.

Appearance:

His Nohr Noble class has the main black armor recolored to a golden hue, he has a burgundy cape, and deep blue armor designs and shoulder guards.

If he is reclassed to a Hoshidan Noble(which he can regardless of route), he has the default model, but with a burgundy cape.

His dragon transformation has golden scales.

(His face will be different from Corrin's, I would like him to look like Theoden from Lord of the Rings

[spoiler=Images]

post-20985-0-70769900-1465096505_thumb.jpg

post-20985-0-03793800-1465096506.jpg

the-lord-of-the-rings-battle-for-middle-

[spoiler=Recruitment]

Birthright: not recruitable

Conquest: Chapter 15, The Black Pillar. At the start of turn 16, he appears around where the player started saying "I thought I heard some commotion about. Three people challenging part of His army by themselves!? They must either be really brave or just plain stupid. Well, that matters not, it looks like they might need my help!" He is an allied (green) unit and slowly makes his way towards the Avatar, fighting any Vallite soldiers on the way. Once he reaches the Avatar he will talk to the Avatar, Same conversation will start if the Avatar talks to Kilgharrah.

[spoiler=Conquest Dialogue]

Kilgarrah: "Goodness me! What are you doing in this forsaken place!"

Avatar: "We got lost and we are trying to find our back to Nohr."

Kilgarrah: "That explains a lot then. Well, be warned these soldiers you fight are tougher than they look, if you can see them that is."

Avatar: "This is not the first time we've fought these invisible soldiers, but thanks for the advice."

Kilgarrah: "I can give more than advice! Let me join you! I can help you escape from these soldiers."

Revelation: Chapter 19, Hidden Strings. At the start of turn 16 he appears around where the player started saying "Actual people? Here in Valla? I hope they have a reason for being here. Anankos would not be happy. Wait a second.... Is that the Yato?!? Do they have the other divine weapons?!? Are they here to fight Anankos?!? Well, I better go help them then!"

He is an allied (green) unit and will slowly walk towards the Avatar, fighting any Vallite soldiers along the way. Once he reaches the Avatar he will talk to the Avatar, or if the Avatar talks to Kilgarrah first. Same conversation starts either way.

[spoiler=Revelation Dialogue]

Kilgarrah: "Wielder of the Yato! Talk to me! What is your purpose in Valla!"

Avatar: "Whoa! Calm down. My name is (Avatar), and we are here to fight Anankos. Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

Kilgarrah: "I am Kilgarrah, the Great Dragon. If you want to fight Anankos, let me help you."

Avatar: "Wait, you're a dragon, as in the first Dragons?"

Kilgarrah: "Aye, I'll tell you my story later, we have some unwanted company to deal with first."

[spoiler=Supports]

S - Azura, Avatar(F)

A/A+ - Avatar(M)

Ooo, something in-depth. This is interesting.

Vere

Description: A wanderer hailing from an unknown tribe in Nohr.

Class: Outlaw (Adventurer main), Archer, Dark Mage

Growths: Speed/Skill are high; Attack/Magic are good; HP/Defense/Resistance are decent; Luck is low

Personal Skill: Verdant (Removes any movement restrictions from Woods and Thick Woods tiles, and also recovers 20% HP if he starts his turn on one of the tiles)

Supports: Niles (S), MCorrin (S), Anna (S), Oboro (S), Nyx (S), Orochi (S), Reina (S), Peri (S), Camilla (S), Selena (S), Flora (S), Benny (A+), Laslow (A+), Xander (A+), Leo (A+), Keaton (A+), Odin (A+), Subaki (A+), Saizo (A+), Kaze (A+), Shura (A+), Silas (A+) (because if I can't marry the straight guys, I can at least befriend them :p )

Recruitment: Conquest(Chapter 20)/Revelation(Chapter 9) (optional)

Weapon: Verdant Deluge (Type Bow, Rank E, Mt 13, Crit 5%, Avoid 5%, Rng 1-2, Vere and Cecilia only, Spd/Skl +5 if on wood or thick wood tile. An heirloom from a verdant lineage.)

Quotes: Fall, so that others may live!; Aren't I such a thorn in your side?; Like a leaf, drifting in the wind.~; Spin, the spiral of life!

I know he has three classes but I honestly couldn't decide. I would have a kid, if there wasn't a Jakob already. So instead of being bi, I made him gay :p

edit: Decided to make him bi after all.

Cecilia (Child)

Description: A girl who takes pride in her lineage.

Class: Mercenary (Hero main), Outlaw (paternal inheritance)

Growths: Speed/Skill are high, Attack/Resistance are good, Magic/HP/Luck are decent, Defense is low.

Personal Skill: Musketeer (When paired up, the lead unit gets Damage Dealt +2, and if the lead unit is attacking from range 2 or greater, the supporting unit can attack as well.)

Supports: Siegbert (S), Shigure (S), Kiragi (S), Asugi (S), Percy (S), Forrest (S), Rhajat (S), FCorrin (S), Caeldori (A+), Ophelia (A+), Soleil (A+), Velouria (A+), Nina (A+), Midori (A+), Sophie (A+)

Weapon: Lily Saber (Type Sword, Rank E, Mt 13, Crit 5%, Avoid 5%, Rng 1-2, Cecilia only, Spd/Skl +5 if on wood or thick wood tile. An heirloom from a verdant lineage.)

Quotes: Aren't I such a thorn your side?; Blessed rejuvenation!; I will protect my friends!; The pain will be fleeting.

Edited by Vere

Ooo, yeah.

Name: Aaron

Description: A nervous half-Nohrian, half-Hoshidan servant of a minor noble family in Cheve who has a tendency to drink a lot.

Class: Butler

Heart: Apothecary, Dark Mage

Personal: Liquid Courage (After using a vulnerary, concoction or elixir, Str and Mag boosted by 3, but Skl and Spd decreased by 3 for enemy phases)

Growths: HP-45% Str-30% Mag-60% Skl-55% Spd-40% Luk-10% Def-15% Res-30%

Availability: All paths

Background: After a his father, a Nohrian soldier, deserted from battle, badly wounded, his father stumbled across his mother, a Hoshidan merchant. She took him in and heal his wounds. Over time they fell in love and Aaron was born. Due to his heritage he was treated extremely badly by others. His parents decided to move to Cheve, there, none of them would be discriminated. There Aaron got a job as a Butler rather then becoming a soldier like his father.

Personality: Very nervous due to the abuse he received as a young child in Hoshido. He drinks in order to be less nervous. Due to drinking since his early teens, he has a high tolerance so not many tend to see him sloppy drunk. Other then nervous, Aaron is very neat and a bit OCD. Order is a need and if anything is out of place, it would infuriate him. Many find him hypocritical due to the fact his personal chambers are very untidy. Aaron is very proud of his heritage and practices both cultures, opting to wear Hoshidan clothing when not in uniform. He is very intelligent and likes to study magic. He is also very frugal, like his mother. Is gay.

Appearance: See my signature for my Corrin. Basically that with blue eyes, glasses, normal ears and a butler uniform.

Support options: Corrin C-A (S rank if male), Niles C-S, Benny C-A, Felicia C-A, Flora C-A, Jakob C-A, Mozu C-A, Kaze C-A, Saizo C-A

Quotes:

Dual Support: 'Don't take too long', 'You owe me.'

Dual Strike: 'Don't get sloppy.' 'You missed a spot, dammit!'

Critical/Skill Activation: 'You're in the way of my whiskey!', 'You need a drink!', 'Stop wasting my time!'

Defeated Enemy: 'And done', 'I need a drink now.'

Partner Defeated Enemy: 'Impressive.', 'Don't take all the glory.'

Retreat Quote: 'I'm going home, I need some whiskey.'

Death Quote: 'I'm done..... No more drinks for me.....uggghhhh...'

Here's my idea for a character:

Name: Alec

Starting Class: Mercenary

Reclass: Apothecary

Available: Revelation Only

Recruitment: Talk with Azura

Description: A former young retainer to the King of Valla and survivor of the destruction of Valla. Always looks like he has seen a ghost.

Personal Skill: Atonement (grants hit and avoid +10 against invisible enemies)

Background: A young retainer to the King of Valla who wanted to accompany the King into the cave where Anankos was hiding, but the king ordered him to stay behind. After the King's death and Anankos' rampage, the queen ordered him to flee, which he did, against his better judgement, and it continues to haunt him. The king had given him dragon blood in case he ever needed it, but he has not touched one drop of it.

Personality: a blunt young man nearly consumed by grief.

Appearance: A tall thin build with longish red hair and a scar on his left cheek. Wears silver and brown armour.

Critical Quotes: "For Valla!" "I am running no longer!"

Death Quote: About time I joined those I left behind... I'll see you soon; my king."

Retreat Quote: "Once again; I'm forced to run... as if once wasn't bad enough."

Supports: C-S with most female units. C-A+ with... (I haven't figured out that part yet).

Unique weapon: Fang of Valla (sword)

A sword forged in the breath of the silent dragon. Once wielded by the elite in the Vallite army. Mt: 11, Hit: 90, Crit: 0, Range: 1-2

Edited by vanguard333

Let's try this

Names:Tsukiko

Starting Class: Spear Fighter

Reclass: Shrine Maiden

Personal Skill: Moon Flower-When user defeats an enemy during the Enemy's phase, all allies within a 2-tile radius recovers 10% hp.

Growths: HP 40%, Str 30%, Mag 15%, Skl 40%, Spd 30%, Lck 40%, Def 50%, Res 40%

Base stats HP 18, Str 7, Mag 2, Skl 5, Spd 6, Lck 7, Def 7, Res 5

Level: 1

Lance D

Iron Naginata

Concoction

Base Skills: Moon Flower, Defense Seal

Max stat modifiers: Str -1, Mag -1, Skl, Spd -1, Lck, Def +3, Res +1

Description: A young Hoshidan trainee who tries her best to defend her village when it is attack by raiders and Faceless, but she is in way in over her head. She enjoys gardening and growing flowers. More comfortable being around flowers, than with people.

Personality: Shy and bad at socializing. Perhaps suffers from a bit of social anxiety. She doesn't seem to be talented in anything; nevertheless, she strives to do what she can to help others.

Appearance: Short Mint hair. Spear fighter outfit with drab colors.

Recruit: Available in all Routes. After Mozu’s Paralouge is complete, Tsukiko’s paralouge becomes available. You can have Corrin talk to her to recruit her or complete the map with her surviving it.

Map Info: It is a Defend map. You must defend the entrance of a village (at the top of the map), for 10 turns, from a raiding party of Nohrian Fighters, Caviler, Outlaws, and Faceless. Enemy reinforcements will spawn from turn 3 onwards. Dotted around the map are NPC Villagers. Tsukiko is positions between your unit’s starting position (near the defend point) and the enemies, (bottom of map). Tsukiko is safe for the first turn, but will quickly be killed if enemies swarm her. On turn 2, NPC Villagers will retreat towards the defend point, but Tsukiko will hold her ground. You game over if Corrin is defeated, the capture point is breached by an enemy, or if Tsukiko dies.

Quotes:

Dual Support: *deep breath* “Okay we can do this” / *Gasp* “a-an Enemy!”

Dual Strike: “I can help too” / “Go down!”

Critical/Skill Activation: “raaah!” / I-it’s my turn!” / “I can do this!” / “I wont fall”

Defeated Enemy: “I-I did it.” / “That was close”

Partner Defeated Enemy: “You saved me” / “Thank You”

Death Quote: “I…can’t…go…on…”

A+ Supports

Setsuna: Gains Archer/ Gives Spear Fighter

Camilla: Gains Wyvern Rider/Gives Spear Fighter

Charlotte: Gains Fighter/ Gives Spear Fighter

Can S Support almost any male character.

Name: Rime

Starting Class: Outlaw

Reclass: Monk

Personal Skill: Spiteful-When user is attacked by an enemy within a 3-tile radius, user is always able to counter attack.

Growths: HP 50%, Str 25%, Mag 55%, Skl 25%, Spd 45%, Lck 20%, Def 45%, Res 5%

Base Stats: HP 24, Str 8, Mag 7, Skl 8, Spd 13, Lck 5, Def 9, Res 4

Level 7

Bow D

Iron Bow

Iron Yumi

Vulnerary

Starting Skills: Spiteful, Duelist's Blow, Locktouch

Max Stat modifiers: Str , Mag +2, Skl -1, Spd +1, Lck -1, Def +2, Res -2

Description: A Nohrian thief. On the surface, he's a common thief and scumbag, but deep down, he may be less of a scumbag. Gives the coldest shoulder.

Personality: Originally named "Tatsuo," Rime was a Hoshidan soldier who was captured by the Nohrian Army. He managed to escape, but made no effort in freeing his fellow captured Hoshidan allies. Traveling through Nohr's slums, he takes up the life of a thief to survive. He goes by the name "Rime" to hide his Hoshidan origins while he was in Nohr and the name stuck. Despite being the son a Hoshidan Feudal lord, Honor and Duty doesn't mean much to him. He doesn't enjoy interacting with other people and is rather lazy, but will go through great lengths just to spite people who irritate him. He does feel guilty for abandoning those other captured Hoshidan soldiers, so he will fight to protect others.

Appearance: Shoulder-length Teal hair color with some of his bangs partially covering his right eye. Teal eyes. Always wears the Outlaw hood up. Outfit consists of the standard outlaw outfit, but his hood is a light lavender.

Recruit: Available in all routes. After Tsukiko’s Paralouge is completed; Rime’s Paralouge becomes available. He joins at the end of the chapter if he survives.

Map Info: Route map. Rime begins as an enemy unit. A band of bandits have captured a temple and plan to loot it. There are three NPC hostages in the back of the map. One of the hostages is injured by the bandit leader and will have 1 HP at the beginning. Rime is tasked with watching the hostages while the other bandits confront Corrin's army. On turn 1 of the enemies' phase, Rime gives the injured hostage his Vulnerary. Rime, not wanting to get the innocent involved, decide to help lead these hostages to safety by leading them through a back corridor that wrap around the temple and ends up close to where your units start off at. The corridor has a series of locked doors that Rime has to unlock. At about turn 4, one of the bandits will realize that Rime and the hostages have vanished and will go in pursuit (at this point, Rime becomes an NPC). One thing you can do is send your own Locktouch characters (Kaze, Saizo, Niles, etc) through the corridor from your end and intercept and safeguard the hostages. You game over if Corrin is defeated or if all three hostages die. You receive rewards for each hostage that survives: one hostage give a golden bar, the second hostage gives an Armscroll, third hostage gives a Heart Seal.

Quotes:

Dual Support: "Don't die on me." / "You can handle this, right?"

Dual Strike: "I got this" / "If I must"

Critical/Skill Activation: "One swift motion; no hesitation." / "Time to sleep" / "I have it." / "Silence."

Defeated Enemy: "Well, you tried." / "Goodnight."

Partner Defeated Enemy: "Hey, less work for me" / "That was good."

Death Quote: "This is... What I Deserve..."

A+ Supports:

Ryoma: Gives Outlaw/ Gains Samurai

Shura: Give Monk/ Gains Ninja

Jakob: Gives Outlaw/ Gains Troubadour

Can S support with almost any Female character.

side note: Through support conversation with Ryoma, it is revealed that Rime was originally a samurai, but became an outlaw while he was in Nohr. This explains why Rime has the Skill Duelist's Blow from the beginning. Also if Rime is class changed into a sword-wielding class, his Sword rank starts off as Sword D. To further connect Rime with the samurai class, he has a color pallet for Swordmaster: where he wears a lavender outfit to match his Outlaw's hood.

Name: Rei

Starting Class: Samurai

Reclass: Outlaw

Personal Skill: Prankster-select Prank action to Reduce an adjacent enemy's Luck by 8 and inflict 10% of their HP as damage to them.

Growths Rates: HP 45%, Str 30%, Mag 45%, Skl 50%, Spd 35%, Lck 15%, Def 45%, Res 5%

Level: Varies

Sword: C

>no items in inventory<

Starting Skills: Prankster, Duelist's Blow, Vantage

Description: Rime's daughter, raised in the Deeprealms. She is very sarcastic and mischievous. She is studying her late-grandmother's swordsmanship. Plays the most pranks.

Personality: Everything she says tends to be filled with sarcasm, so it is hard to tell if she is being serious or not. Even though she is an avid prankster, she does hold a strong sense of justice and will protect the innocent.

Appearance: Hair is tied in a short ponytail. She wears a female samurai outfit that is colored Lavender (similar color scheme to her father's). Has a serious/neutral face all the time.

Recruit: Available in all routes. After Rime marries, her paralouge becomes available. Joins after you complete the paralouge.

Map Info: Rime's Daughter, Rei, has been captured in their Deeprealm. You must defeat the Boss within 12 turn.

Quotes:

Dual Support: "We can Do this!" / "Wow, they look Re~ally tough"

Dual Strike: "Right behind ya"/ "Watch out!"

Critical/Skill Activation: "Here I come!" / "Heh heh heh" / "I'll go easy on you"/ "Go to sleep"

Defeated Enemy: "You were really putting in the effort" / "Maybe you should try harder next time."

Partner defeated Enemy: "Aw, no fun." / "You're doing sooo well."

Death Quote: Maybe... I... went a little too far...

A+ Support

Sophie Gains Caviler/ Gives Samurai

Mitama: Gains Shrine Maiden/ Gives Samurai

Ophelia: Gains Dark Mage/ Gives Outlaw.

Can S rank any male second generation character and male Corrin.

Edited by Koaki Kairos