Greatest Archer to ever Arch?

Who is the greatest archer to ever arch? or sniper to ever snipe?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Greatest Archer/Sniper

• FE 1-Gordin
    • FE 1-Jeorge
    • FE 1-Tomas
    • FE 2-Python
    • FE 2-Leo
    • FE 3 Book 1-Gordin
    • FE 3 Book 1-Jeorge
    • FE 3 Book 1-Tomas
    • FE 3 Book 2-Ryan
    • FE 3 Book 2-Gordin
    • FE 3 Book 2-Jeorge
    • FE 4-Jamka
    • FE 4-Briggid
    • FE 4-Faval
    • FE 4-Asaello
    • FE 5-Tania
    • FE 5-Ronan
    • FE 6-Wolt
    • FE 6-Dorothy
    • FE 6-Klain
    • FE 7-Wil
    • FE 7-Rebecca
    • FE 7-Louise
    • FE 8-Neimi
    • FE 8-Innes
    • FE 9-Rolf
    • FE 9-Shinon
    • FE 10-Leonardo
    • FE 10-Rolf
    • FE 10-Shinon
    • FE 11-Gordin
    • FE 11-Norne
    • FE 11-Jeorge
    • FE 11-Tomas
    • FE 12-Ryan
    • FE 12-Gordin
    • FE 12-Norne
    • FE 12-Jeorge
    • FE 12-Tomas
    • FE 13-Virion
    • FE 13-Noire
    • FE 14-Setsuna
    • FE 14-Takumi
    • FE 14-Kiragi
    • FE 6-Igrene

I voted Innes because I'm bias towards him, but Takumi is probably the best I've used. Especially in the chapter after you get him in Birthright.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be the guy who would pick the obvious Takumi, but I voted for Tomas Briggid, she's hot, she's got an overpowered bow, what else do you need? A swordmaster jagen that can't die? Sure.

I got it down to the FE4 archers/Shinon/Takumi, and then went with Jamka.

Personally, even the good ones are underwhelming because of slot competition and mobility, and only like the Hard modes of FE12, are really going to make you WANT an archer on your team. And even then it's not going to be a native archer, but a good unit reclassed.

Well I love many archers, but it was pretty obvious it was going to be between Takumi and Shinon.

I love the FE4 Archers, but I have fonder memories of Rebecca and FE 12 Norne. While they aren't the best archers in the series they do appear in relatively easy game so poor bases mean little to nothing.

Have you not seen "Kirby" aka pwnagekirby from RF4's Angel of Darkness?

The archer to put all archers to shame forever. Hell the archer to put every unit who ever existed to shame. Good lord.

• 4 weeks later...

I know it's probably cheap since SS is my fav, but I said Neimi since 1) bias, 2) she always ends up good for me as a Sniper or Ranger and 3) she's adorable.

Setsuna is the greatest archer to ever arch, as she has the most flexible body of them all!

Friendly reminder that a base level BR Takumi with like, a speed tonic, his personal active (insta promo Kagero), and Str tonic has enough Atk and AS to ORKO every unpromoted enemy in the game and can crit Blick promoted enemies as well.

Fuujin Yumi is best archer. Ryan is probably > Shinon as well.

Speaking of, I wonder what exactly Takumi has that puts him over Shinon BESIDES the Fujin Yumi, which I'm not exactly convinced is all that and a bag of chips anyhow... Of course, part of why I think Takumi fails to measure up is that Shinon has no real statistical weaknesses I can think of, in addition to eventually getting 3 range at third tier, which he starts close to (the only real issue I can think of that he has is the typical archer downfalls).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Shinon doesn't have good 1-2 range for most of the game. This is an issue in FE10 where a lot of the best units (I'd say all of but then there are utilty units and the kings) have that.

Shinon doesn't have good 1-2 range for most of the game. This is an issue in FE10 where a lot of the best units (I'd say all of but then there are utilty units and the kings) have that.

Neither does Takumi, unless you count Point Blank, which I don't due to it being DLC. In fairness, though, 1-2 range got noifed in Fates.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I wouldn't count that either. Of course, not having 1 range is a big issue and it's not really something he can overcome w/o class changing. However, it's less of an issue for Takumi because most of the other best units don't have good 1-2 range either (the ones that do are either considered better than Takumi or are B tier ninjas).

Takumi's got diversity, since he can be any bow class without suffering from a low weapon rank cap. That being said, RD!Shinon (or Rolf, if you're into that) have 1-3 range without any external source and can just have something like Counter, Wrath, etc slapped onto them, since reclassing isn't a thing in RD.

also i have a soft spot for noire

• 1 year later...

This is a no brainer. Takumi is literally bow Jesus. He never misses, has fantastic stats excelling in skill, luck, and strength, wields the legendary Fujin Yumi and has a great personal skill. Point Blank makes him even more game breaking than Ryoma. In all honesty, Takumi's only real competition is Shinon, who is pretty fantastic as well. Woo Shinon! These 2 are the archest of archers, but I'd say Takumi slightly edges Shinon out due to growth rates,(Takumi's is slightly higher) great personal skill, DV accessibilities, prf weapon, (which allows bow Jesus to walk over water or traverse moutains pseudo flier style) and the metagames Takumi are in are more in his favor due his games being more player phase orientated and he bops ninjas and fliers easily in his first chapters he becomes available, which the game continues to be thick with. 1.Takumi 2.Shinon 3.Innes(I'm biased, SS was my first FE game.)

Edited by shawn walker