Shigure

MeddlingMage

I really don't know what to use him as. His father is Azama, so I could make him a Great Master/ Onmyouji like dad or I can turn him into a Strategist/ Butler from his Mom. I really don't need him as a Falcon Knight because I barely use any fliers except for Caeldori.

OP mentioned Azama was his father. It's a bit too late to change to Saizo or Silas unless OP only planned to use Azama.

Azama x Azura would give pretty heavily strength-oriented children. I'd probably go Butler to get Tomebreaker, then Great Master for those skills, and finish up as a Kinshi Knight.

Oh cool! Someone else who did AzamaXAzura!

I was planning on doing what the above mentioned or just make Shigure into a Great Master since Azama's strength growths are beastly and the class has pretty high growth bonuses in that area. You can also get Rend Heaven/Quixotic from Azama if you have an A+ support with Kaden or Hayoto and you make Azama into a Basara. Azura's not gonna really help in terms of getting skills for Shigure since, iirc, she can't get anything aside from the shrine maiden class from sakura, and even if you go that route it'll be pointless because Great Master is the male version of that promotion.

depends on your route, since his mom has high ST growts he makes for a good kenshi knight in conquest

Static parent growths don't affect child parents' growths. Children have independent base growths which are averaged with their variable parent's (in this case Shigure's father) growths. Shigure's base ST growth is good, though lower than Azura's, at 45%. Or that's according to SF's growth page.

Oh ya I forgot that parents' stats affect kids, so nm.

Edited by Togami Byakuga

Azama!Shigure has good Strength and great Speed. Perhaps he can pull something with Vanguard, if you happen to have that DLC?

He'd make a good Swordmaster(A+ Hisame).

While Azura/Azama isn't bad, I'd rather do Azura/Kaze because it's one of the few pairings that has him not outshined growth-wise. Might turn him a bit frail, but worth it.

Edited by singularity