Fate/ Servants themed team

singularity

so far I'm thinking:

Saber - Lodestar/Swordmaster(Lodestar fits better imo)

Archer - Sniper

Lancer - Spear Master

Rider - a mounted class, not sure which(probs Great Knight since weapon triangle)

Caster - Witch(I won't use Sorc, and S rank tomes)

Assassin - Master Ninja(closest)

Berserker - duh

Ruler - Hoshido Noble/Great Master/Priestess(latter two because the class is comprised of saints)

Avenger - not sure about this one

also, any recommendations on boon/bane and skills? I'm thinking Lancer is +Spd/-Lck(because they're said to be quick and E rank luck) and Avenger having Vengeance.

Saber - hero (for balance) strength boon/defense bane

Archer - sniper or on foot bow Knight skill boon/luck bane

Lancer - lance master (accept no substitutes!) Speed boon/luck of the Irish

Rider - falcon Knight or dark flier strength boon/defense bane

Caster - more accepting of sorc but witch is very nice substitute magic boon/defense bane

Berserker - oni savage (just kidding only berserker for berserkers!) Strength boon/skill bane

Assassin - swordmaster (exemplifies sword techniques better than even saber) skill boon/defense bane

Avenger - dread fighter for his weird sword things while not looking too ninja like

defense bane/luck bane (isn't it sad avenger? Being avenger is suffering)

Ok then...

Sabers are strength boon/magic bane.

They are any class that uses swords.

Archers are skill/strength.

Any class with projectiles (even Arthur can be an archer by Fate standards.)

Lancer's are obviously speed/luck.

Any class with Lance's.

Rider is any boon/bane.

Any class with mounts.

Berserkers are strength/skill.

Berserkers or oni chieftains.

Caster obviously magic/defense.

Any class with magic.

Assassin speed/defense.

Swordmasters and shuriken users except for servant (ironic).

Sounds silly when stated like that but fate series are very lenient with class placements.

Edited by qwertyfatcat

If you're doing Avenger, I'd recommend going for a tier 1 class because Avenger is supposed to be the weakest Servant. I dunno, building themed teams was easier in Awakening. I got halfway through building a F/SN/HA themed team in Awakening when I got bored of constantly replaying the game and grinding.

Edited by The Geek

For Rider, I'd suggest going for one of the more esoteric mounts, like Kinshi or Falco, or maybe even Mechanist. Their whole thing is being able to ride anything (except dragons, I think), whereas around half of the other classes have some degree of proficiency with riding, so horses don't really show off their skill. I'd say they should probably get a Skill or Res boon, since they're typically not the best with actually fighting and use their mounts as gimmicks.

Avenger should probably be a weaker class with both the counters and like, an unforged bronze weapon. The other Avengers don't really have anything in common with each other because it's kind of a gimmicky non-class, so you might as well base it off the first one.

Edited by Oshimos

Avenger is typically the weakest class... in anything that isn't Fate/Grand Order. There we have beings such as Joan of Arc Alter and the like.

I'd suggest a Falcon Knight for Rider, if for a reference to F/SN's rider, or if you have a dlc class, something like Orochi!Caeldori to be F/SN Rider.

Avenger is typically the weakest class... in anything that isn't Fate/Grand Order. There we have beings such as Joan of Arc Alter and the like.

I'd suggest a Falcon Knight for Rider, if for a reference to F/SN's rider, or if you have a dlc class, something like Orochi!Caeldori to be F/SN Rider.

I was thinking FGO when it comes to the Avenger class(actually everyone is pretty much FGO based since there's a lot of Servants there and I'm doing a team that embodies their classes respectively), but I can't think of any class that fits their criteria.

I was thinking FGO when it comes to the Avenger class(actually everyone is pretty much FGO based since there's a lot of Servants there and I'm doing a team that embodies their classes respectively), but I can't think of any class that fits their criteria.

Dark Mage classes possibly?