Strategic Pairings in Revelations

I put some thought into most of my Conquest (Nohr) pairings but I know nothing about the Birthright (Hoshido)/ Cross Nation pairings that benefit the child the most. By "strategic" I mean parents who would benefit their child stat-wise.

Here is what I did for Conquest:

Corrin!Kaze (I just picked Kaze out of preference but I heard Mozu is a great mother/ I'm claiming Silas as mine in Revelations not changing it ever)

Camilla!Keaton

Xander!Charlotte

Peri!Laslow

Niles!Felicia

Elise!Odin

I didn't pair the children and Leo, Silas, Effie, Benny, Shura, Azura, Gunter, Beruka, Selena, Nyx, Flora, and Izana with anyone (Mostly because I don't use everyone/ don't care for or don't know what their child has to offer). Anyone have something to help out with making good pairings in revelations or just what most people are doing would help.

Edit: I should have probably put something to highlight that this is for the children mostly in the title sorry '-'

Edited by Laken

I really love Kagero!Takumi. Their support (like most) is sorta awkward, but I love the stats Kiragi starts out with if Kagero is his mother. Also you can reclass Kiragi to be her base class but eh, I usually go Basara solely for that sweet sweet Rend Heaven.

I advocate Setsuna!Kiragi or Setsuna!Hisame. While her main defining trait is her speed, I feel that both the husbands and children can benefit from that. Hinata more so than Takumi, though; his speed growths are pretty bad and Setsuna herself can benefit from the defense and strength he gives.

Camilla x Takumi makes a good Kiragi. Oboro x Takumi also makes a pretty good Kiragi but doesn't give Takumi any new classes. Hana x Takumi is good and frees Takumi up to A+ Jakob or Leo. Azura x Takumi makes Kiragi very, very fast.

Leo does best with a magic mommy - Nyx, Felicia, or Sakura namely. I like Sakura since it also gets him Onmyoji to get Tomefaire.

Ryoma himself has a really good kid at base with Shiro. He's flexible with a lotta moms. I like Elise for the support and Dark Flier!Shiro. He also does well with Kagero, Oboro, Camilla (ew hair color tho), and Rinkah. Any physical mom is good for him. (I'd ask Thor about this if you want some hella in depth stuff.)

Velouria is lol and strong with physical moms. Azura is a personal favorite but most people go with characters like Effie, Camilla, or Charlotte for that large physical mod, but I think Hana, Selena, and Azura do decent jobs too.

I DON'T recommend Selena!Caeldori. As nice as the fanservice is, Selena doesn't really do anything. She's better off with someone like Oboro, a tank mom like Rinkah, or even Nyx in my experience makes a good magic Caeldori. Selena is better used on kids like Velouria, Siegbert, Soleil, or even Hisame.

Setsuna!Selkie makes an effective mage killer.

Beruka!Midori makes a good shooting tank.

Peri!Soleil is as good statwise as the story.

Sakura!Asugi can spam Flame Shuriken.

Charlotte!Siegbert is classic.

Oboro!Ignatius is good when you're not a fan of Takoboro.

Nyx!Forrest

Odin!Ophelia

Setsuna!Selkie makes an effective mage killer.

but Selkie already has way more Spd than she needs and has less Str then her father (who already has meh Str). Setsuna's gonna absolutely wreck her Str growth

How does this look? I looked around and found this which goes with what most of you are saying and I removed Selena cause Silas is mine.

Corrin/Silas

Arthur/Effie
Azama/Felicia
Benny/Camilla
Hayato/Nyx
Hinata/Setsuna
Jakob/Charlotte
Kaden/Rinkah
Kaze/Beruka
Keaton/Hana
Laslow/Peri
Leo/Sakura
Niles/Mozu
Odin/Elise
Ryoma/Kagero
Saizo/Orochi
Subaki/Oboro
Takumi/Azura
Xander/Hinoka
(Selena Extra)

Pairings I like doing:

Sakura!Rhajat for high magic gain with balanced stats and access to Dragon Veins. Rhajat also becomes a god with a higher defense gain compared to other mages with high magic and speed.

Felicia!Rhajat for above average magic gain with balanced stats and Maid with Flame Shurikens for lols

Setsuna!Midori for high speed gain and access to sniper without marrying Kiragi. Setsuna can also become a ninja.

Kagero!Selkie for high str and speed gain. She hits like a truck and dodges most of the time.

Felicia!Forrest for balanced stats and that beautiful light pink hair.

Pairing Sakura with a Male Corrin who's secondary class is a fighter is fun. Sakura makes a decent berserker.

Edited by Barndo

Swap these. Mitama is more physical oriented then magical.

Oh I wasn't sure about Mitama so thank you. I hope everyone else is pretty viable.

Pairings I like doing:

Sakura!Rhajat for high magic gain with balanced stats and access to Dragon Veins. Rhajat also becomes a god with a higher defense gain compared to other mages with high magic and speed.

Felicia!Rhajat for above average magic gain with balanced stats and Maid with Flame Shurikens for lols

Setsuna!Midori for high speed gain and access to sniper without marrying Kiragi. Setsuna can also become a ninja.

Kagero!Selkie for high str and speed gain. She hits like a truck and dodges most of the time.

Felicia!Forrest for balanced stats and that beautiful light pink hair.

Pairing Sakura with a Male Corrin who's secondary class is a fighter is fun. Sakura makes a decent berserker.

Sakura!Rhajat seems really interesting especially for the dragon veins.