Heirs of Fate-End

Dai

Anyone else got it, yet?

I gotta say...Matthew Mercer sings pretty well. That theme playing is AMAZING.

[spoiler=I also wasn't expecting...]it to be a duet, either. Matthew Mercer AND Rena Strober. It sounds REALLY awesome-but that's just me.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crystals that Ophelia and Soleil had are probs the ones Laslow and Odin got from Anankos in The Hidden Truths DLC, which means they gave up their only way of getting back to Ylisse so that their daughter's can be out of harms way...

And that makes me unbelievably sad.

I loved this chapter of Heirs of Fate:

The music was awesome! The battles were epic! The story was great!

Overall I really enjoyed this. Once I heard Sigure singing before the battle, I had to pause and listen to it for a while. Then when he sang the entire song at the end, I just don't know how to describe how awesome it was. Too bad I have to play through the entire map to hear it again, until someone posts it on youtube!

Overall I really enjoyed this. Once I heard Sigure singing before the battle, I had to pause and listen to it for a while. Then when he sang the entire song at the end, I just don't know how to describe how awesome it was. Too bad I have to play through the entire map to hear it again, until someone posts it on youtube!

http://deathchaos-25.tumblr.com/post/145672966374/shigure-sings-lost-in-thoughts-from-heirs-of-fates

no need ;)

I just beat the level without losing anybody, and thus got the only skill from this batch of maps that matters. (The taker skills all feel useless in comparison.) I was surprised it felt much easier than the last ones... probably due to having so many units at your command.

Now the question is, are we going to get the festival maps? Having more hero/exalt brands is far more important to me than any of the skills from these maps.

Any way to download that? As I heard that song, I was thinking I'd like to take it and make an extended one with both Azura's and Shigure's voices.

Anyone have the lyrics of the song?

I have most, just trying to hear a line and one word, but...

In endless dreams, countless realms collide

Hope falls only to rise like the changing tide

When all dreams come to an end

Just whispers on the wind.

Sing with me one last time

For light's sacrifice endless … but not without a price

Lost in the waves

---

I think of you all alone

For light's sacrifice endless but not without a price

Lost in the waves

---

I think of you all alone

Thanks i just download the song and is beautifull. Edited by Sieghart

For light's sacrifice endless … but not without a price

Lost in the waves

---

I think of you all alone

Proper lyrics;

You are the ocean’s gray waves, destined to seek,

Life beyond the shore just out of reach,

Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time,

The path is yours to climb.

In endless dreams,

Countless realms collide,

Hope falls only to rise,

like the changing tide,

but all dreams come,

To an end,

Just wispers on the wind…

Sing with me one last time,

For light’s sacrifice,

Endless dawn came but not without a price,

Lost in the waves therein was,

A pale blue stone,

I think of you all alone.

You are the ocean’s gray waves, destined to seek,

Life beyond the shore just out of reach,

Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time,

The path is yours to climb.

You are the ocean’s gray waves…

Edited by DeathChaos25

so do you think Odin may be the First Exalt? lol Maybe Marth is his decendant

Azura was in the Japanese version too so I don't know why it was a surprise.

Also I'm not much of a fan of the English version, sadly. The Japanese feels much more boos-ominous-finale like. I think Rena was a bit too quiet and Matt's voice "vibrated/undulated" too much for me.

Azura was in the Japanese version too so I don't know why it was a surprise.

Not everyone knew that/heard the JP version beforehand.

I had to replay the DLC once because I made a mistake and killed off Selkie (can't fully blame RNG this time), but it was well worth it. Gave me a good excuse to hear the map theme a second time. For the map itself, all I have to say is... DUUUUUDE!!!!!! Revelation's final boss is my second favorite of all the final bosses in Fates, but this episode made it SO much better! Then again, that might be because Revelation's felt less like a map and more like a "destroy the big dragon while fighting off endless swarms of enemies" instead of actually fighting the way through to the end. Point Blank would be a nice reward, but...playing the DLC's in a cleared game file ruined it a bit (not to mention I'm the type of person who'd rather wait until finishing the games to play these Xenologues all over again).

I was also pleasantly surprised that Anankos' reasons for overtaking other realms wasn't just out of a desire for destruction. He was searching for the kind of Valla he had before, where it was peaceful and he was still worshipped as a god.

It's....kind of sad honestly. Would have been nice if some of these details from Hidden Truths and Heirs of Fate actually made it into the main story.

I was also pleasantly surprised that Anankos' reasons for overtaking other realms wasn't just out of a desire for destruction. He was searching for the kind of Valla he had before, where it was peaceful and he was still worshipped as a god.

It's....kind of sad honestly.

It's both sad and ridiculous, in a way. Sad because he only wants to relive his glory days (only to find out each world is pretty much Fated to see Valla as a deserted land) and ridiculous because of the lengths he went to attempt to achieve that ("Insanity is doing the exact same f---king thing over and over again expecting s--- to change.").

Music is great, nice to see some details pulled from Hidden Truths DLC, and twin Kanas (even having a C-support with one another!) complete with twin Omega Yatos are pretty hype. Map (on Normal difficulty, that is) isn't too particularly hard to clear, especially if you're not too focused on going after the special father+child and uncle+nephew/niece conversations.

Corrins once again are special snowflakes even as victims -- out of all of the non-variable parents, only Corrins didn't get killed by the Vallite army (most likely got captured).

inb4 Corrin amiibo allows Corrins of opposite gender to S-support and have twin Kanas

Edited by Roflolxp54

Just finished playing this DLC and...

TOTALY WORTH IT!

The plot of the whole story was intriguing enough to where I couldn't wait until the next part came out and the feels, omg the feels when you have a child against their parent and Shigure's plan to sacrifice himself is just asdfghjkl.

Of all the DLCs I've played so far for Fates this whole little series is probably the best and I really love how they made Anankos' reasons for attacking the other realms the cliche "I seek world domination" thing and that,instead of full on destroying him, he dies alongside Lilith <3

Hehe, I like the subtle reference to Hidden Truths with Ophilia and Sollei being Owain and Inigo's children respectfully and having the gems that were meant to send the latter 2 back to Ylisse (though I wonder how Anankos' confused the kids for their fathers though).

I wonder what happened to your avatar too, Anankos said you were spared from being turned into one of his army (unlike the others)...but what became of you since you were spared?

I do wish that the credits had pictures of all the children reuniting with their fathers but it seems they only did the royals and the two Kanas, which is a shame.

And lastly, Matthew Mercer and Rena duet map theme...so much yes :D

Now to wait for the credit version of Matthew Mercer singing is put on YT :3