Birthright Lunatic PMU - no DLC

Lord_Grima

Hello everyone!

After beating all three routes in Hard mode, i'm ready to try lunatic mode!

I want to try beating all three routes with out DLC or extra grinding, so after seeing other people do PMU here, I thought it was a great idea and I wanted to do one(so i don't have to pick favorites because I like to many characters).

I will be playing in Lunatic Classic mode and without any DLC, but I will use ranking bonuses and path bonuses.

I will restart the map if any character dies.

So any class that a character is able to obtain is allowed, and I can have up to two dread fighters and up to two Dark Falcons.

So please give your character suggestions and if you choose a child please say who their other parent will be. And please choose what role my Avatar will take.

Happy picking, and I can't wait to see what sort of team I will have.

[spoiler=Team Members]

1 (Avatar) - Male, Cavilier Robust/Clumsy
2 - Sakura (Priestess)

3 - Azama (Great Master)

4 - Hinoka (Kinshi Knight)

5 - Hayato (Oni Chieftain)

6 - Saizo (Swordmaster)

7 - Jakob! Shigure (Wyvern Lord)

8 - Mozu (Merchant)

9 - Hinoka! Selkie (Nine-Tails)

10 - Oboro! Shiro (SpearMaster)

11 - Kagero (Onmyoji)

12 - Orochi (Master of Arms) (marry Hinata)

13 - Hana (Great Knight) (marry Silas)

14 - Oboro (Dread Fighter)

15 - Felicia (Maid)

16 - Setsuna (Sniper)

Edited by Lord_Grima

Sakura, Priestess.

And your avatar shall be male, with Cavalier talent, Robust/Clumsy.

Great Master Azama.

Figured I'd give you a good pick since evryone else might screw you over

Take Kinshi Knight!Hinoka

All added, thanks :)

Swordmaster!Saizo

Shigure with Jakob as a dad for Wyvern Lord

I'm just curious on one thing : is it possible to train both Hayato and Mozu in Birthright? To have you proving this, have Negociant!Mozu.

8 team members so far, half way there!

Marry your Hinoka to Kaden for a Nine-tails!Selkie

I'll be sweet. Marry Oboro to Ryoma and use Spearmaster!Shiro.

Blue haired Shiro = Ike! Thanks!

Onmyoji!Kagero

Master at Arms!Orochi

Great Knight!Hana

Alright, Thanks guys!

Onmyoji!Kagero

Master at Arms!Orochi

Great Knight!Hana

Wait isn't this Birthright? I don't think Hana can get Great Knight.

Also forgot one. Dread Fighter Oboro.

Wait isn't this Birthright? I don't think Hana can get Great Knight.

Also forgot one. Dread Fighter Oboro.

Hana can become a GK if she marries Silas

Maid Felicia

Sniper Setsuna

Thanks everyone! I have a full team now! I'll be starting soon, and I'll try to post updates every few chapters.

Final Team:

1 (Avatar) - Male, Cavilier Robust/Clumsy

2 - Sakura (Priestess)

3 - Azama (Great Master)

4 - Hinoka (Kinshi Knight)

5 - Hayato (Oni Chieftain)

6 - Saizo (Swordmaster)

7 - Jakob! Shigure (Wyvern Lord)

8 - Mozu (Merchant)

9 - Hinoka! Selkie (Nine-Tails)

10 - Oboro! Shiro (SpearMaster)

11 - Kagero (Onmyoji)

12 - Orochi (Master of Arms) (marry Hinata)

13 - Hana (Great Knight) (marry Silas)

14 - Oboro (Dread Fighter)

15 - Felicia (Maid)

16 - Setsuna (Sniper)

Edited by Lord_Grima

I will probably do updates after every few chapters or how far I get in one day, but here is the first update! My avatar is named Gawain.

Battle Log Day 1:

[spoiler=Prologue - Chapter 6]

So, prologue through chapter 2 were pretty straight forward and easy. I did not have too many troubles, except Felicia almost died in Chp 2, but thanks to RNG luck we survived!

Chapter 3 was probably the hardest in the "introduction" chapters. Just trying to figure out where to place Gawain, Felicia, and Gunter and avoid being overwhelmed by several archers. And also knowing that sky riders come in from the bottom. It took a few attempts, but eventually made it through.

Chapter 4 was easy, just slowly baiting out the faceless and then killing them. And there is also the annoyance called "the EXP thief" Ryoma who took out many faceless after Hinoka and Sakura retreated.

Chapter 5 appeared hard at first, but I kept baiting one or two guys out, or kept everyone out of attack range until they came to me, so I could kill them off. Rinkah died near the end due to missing one attack, but I don't need her for this playthrough (And she comes back for chp 6).

Chapter 6 gave me a little trouble because Xander kept running over and killing one unit of my units in his range. So on i think my third attempt I moved everyone out of all enemy ranges, made Ryoma defeat Leo, so all the Nohrians had to fight Ryoma. Not the best way to beat it, but better than losing anyone because now deaths really count!

[spoiler=Chapter 7 and 8, plus Paralogue 1]

Built the armory and bought Gawain a Kodachi.

Chapter 7 in Fort Jinya. Deployed: Gawain, Felicia, Sakura, Kaze(only to open the chests, no weapons equipped). Gained: Hana

Gawain paired up with Felicia in guard stance sat in a bottleneck with Sakura in range. Eventually had Hana paired with Subaki or Kaze behind Gawain and then traded for the Kodachi, so Hana could attack from a safe distance. After all the enemies that wanted to charge me were dead, my army slowly moved forward defeating the 0 movement archers/fighters. I missed getting the Armorslayer, but I'm ok missing that. Gained Silas, Saizo, and Orochi at the end.

Managed to Update Data between these chapters to get Ranking rewards! Equipped my army with new weapons. Built a mess hall, free stat boosts will help a lot.

Chapter 8 at the Wind Tribe. Deployed: Gawain, Felicia, Sakura, Saizo, Orochi, Hana, Silas(as guard-stance buddy for Hana to build by support)

This chapter was not hard, the sand slowed down the enemy so I could wait for them and kill them. Gained Hinoka, Setsuna, and Azama. Having three healers right now is nice. :) Gained Hayato at the end.

Built the Rod Shop and bought a heart seal for Gawian, reclassed him into a cavalier.

Paralogue 1: Deployed Gawain, Hana(with Silas), Setsuna, Hinoka, Sakura, Hayato, Orochi.

Similar strategy to Chapter 8, slowly baiting out the Faceless one by one, and then killing them. Hana(and Silas) and Hayato moved along the top of the map, Hana baited them out with her sunrise katana, and the Hayato defeated them, slowly gaining exp. Everyone else moved down and towards Mozu. Once i recruited Mozu, I played a Bait, Weaken, Kill game to feed her exp. Hinoka or Gawain baited one Faceless, Setsuna weakened them with Setsuna's Yumi(awesome weapon btw), and then using Hinoka's Personal Skill Mozu was able to kill it. Did the same strategy for both training groups and made it to the boss. Boss can't move and has a one range attack, so Hayato was able to grind a little. Then once Hayato stopped getting exp, I weakened the boss down to one HP with Setsuna's Yumi and then let Mozu deal the final blow. Getting both Mozu and Hayato from lvl 1 to lvl 4 each in one chapter is pretty good :).

Izumo here we come!

Feel free to visit and show your support!

post-20985-0-41329200-1465825325_thumb.jpg

(address is in Signature)

Edited by Lord_Grima

Battle Log Day 2:

[spoiler=Chapter 9 - 11]

Chapter 9: Deployed Gawain, Saizo, Sakura, Azama, Felicia, Mozu, Hana(silas), Kaze(as chest grabber, forgot Saizo had Locktouch, so pair up), Hinoka, Setsuna, Hayato

After the initial onslaught of enemies which Saizo guarded the doorway, and then recruiting Hinata and Oboro, my army slowly dealt with the reinforcements and then marched onward to Zola. Kept trying to feed Hayato and Mozu exp.

Oboro was lvl 10 so I reclassed her to Dread Fighter.

Chapter 10: Deployed Gawain, Oboro, Sakura, Saizo, Azama, Hinoka, Mozu, Azura(to recruit Takumi and avoid fighting him), Hana(Silas), Setsuna, Felicia

Similar to Chapter 9 in terms of strategy, just surviving the initial wave of Mokushujin units, and then slowly moving forward defeating the reinforcements and other troops along the way to the boss. Gained Kagero at the end. Takumi will meet the bench.

Chapter 11: Deployed Gawain, Saizo, Hana(Silas), Setsuna, Orochi(Hinata as her guard stance buddy), Kagero, Sakura, Mozu, Hinoka, Azama.

This chapter was fairly easy, a lot of reinforcements, and then towards the end the boss and many other fliers around him came after me, retreating and picking them off saved all my troops. Hana with a Dual Katana was one of the best units to have. Reina got one or two kills early on, but was paired up with Gawain for the majority of the map.

Silas and Hana finally got S rank support, so bought a Partner Seal and made Hana a cavalier.

So far I'm doing better than I thought I would in Lunatic mode, HP tonics really help :)

Feel free to use Candice to help make Locktouching easier, and be able to heal people, so she should be an Adventurer.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm good on locktouchers because I'm using both Saizo and Kagero.

And I can't get/use Candice because,

A - I'm not using Kaze, so he will not have time to get an S support with anyone,

B - Because I'm not using Kaze, he will leave the party after chapter 15

C - Even if i did save Kaze and grind an S support for him, I'm not using Midori, so not much point doing the paralogue

D - I'm limiting myself to only use the 16 characters in my OP that everyone has picked for me, and Candice is not on that list, so my rules say that I can't use her

(I've only used non-list characters to gain supports to fulfill the classes on the list or just to make sure I can get any loot/characters)

Battle Log Day 3:

[spoiler=Chapter 12 - 13]

Chapter 12: Deployed Gawain, Hinoka, Saizo, Hana, Setsuna, Kagero, Sakura, Azama, Hayato, Felicia, Oboro.

Slowly moved forward keeping either Gawain or Oboro (my units with the highest defense) in front of my other troops to protect them. Meanwhile Saizo and Hinoka were clearing the two raft-islands. The enemy outlaw opened the chest, but I had Hinoka defeat him so I could claim the treasure. Then the enemies started swarming in large numbers so Hinoka ferried Gawain up to the escape. Gained Kaden, so Selkie here I come.

Chapter 13: Deployed Gawain, Saizo, Hana, Setsuna, Sakura, Azama, Hayato, Felicia, Oboro, Kaden, Orochi(Hinata), Hinoka

Held position in the corner created by the two buildings with Gawain, Oboro, Saizo, and Felicia. While everyone else moved to the right. Basically baiting everyone to attack me, then defeat them with weaker units. Managed to save all the villages/houses! Gained Ryoma and Scarlet, Ryoma will give me Shiro, and Scarlet gave me a free Killing Axe.

Upgraded Rod Shop to lvl 2 and with newly acquired funds, I bought a few Heart and Master Seals. Reclassed Hayato to Oni Savage, and Kagero to Diviner.

Units at this point: http://imgur.com/a/7mupM