• Sweet Tooth (Asugi)
    • Playthings (Selkie)
    • Calm (Hisame)
    • Haiku (Miitama)
    • Prodigy (Caeldori)
    • Vendetta (Rhajat)
    • Wind Disciple (Fuga)
    • Make a Killing (Anna)

(Look at what the personal skill does here for Hoshidan characters, here for Nohrian characters and here for other / DLC characters)

So basically this thread is about discussing the personal skills of the Fire Emblem Fates characters. Some of these skills are unique such as Odin's Aching Blood, while others are really similar to each other (Orochi's Capture and Niles' Kidnap).

I really think Midori's Lucky Charm is probably the best personal skill. 20% is great and can make builds like 100% Miracle builds.

Edited by robotic jo

I would say any of the sisters' skills would be my vote. If you can position them all so that a unit is affected by their bonuses, they give that unit +8 damage given, -8 damage taken. That's ridiculous.

Peri PS with galeforce is letal.

Unfortunately it doesn't stack with rallies.

I'd say Bushido, since it provides a crit bonus, attack, and defense, basically for free, since you'd never want Ryoma to be not paired up given his general use.

Edited by Alastor15243

im going to have to go with fancy footwork but any that synergize and makes the skill/personal skill a lot better to use are all winners to me. things like Reina's Morbid Celebration with Lifetaker , to Midori's Lucky Charm with Hosidian Unity to Kanna's Draconic Hair , Renweal and the Beast Regen Skills these sort of skills are the winners to me

I would say any of the sisters' skills would be my vote. If you can position them all so that a unit is affected by their bonuses, they give that unit +8 damage given, -8 damage taken. That's ridiculous.

Wait, their skills can stack?

Also, my vote goes for Vow of Friendship.

It can be risky, but it makes Silas so strong!

Edited by Water Mage

I would say Laslow's personal skill is the best: 1 point of speed can be realy useful and can make a difference between to double or not double or even not get doubled by enemies.

Honestly on its own it wouldn't be so great, but the fact that Laslow has so many rallying options to begin with means that personal skill tips him over into "best rally bot" territory.

People shouldn't be voting for Laslow...

If we disregard support (in which case Gunter, MU and the servants/sisters are the finest ones around), then Ryoma's has the most impact on his performance (not that he wouldn't perform poorly without it), followed by Xander's skill I guess (combat-heavy enemy phases means he will be engaging full HP enemies). In a vacuum, Rinkah's personal is about as good but it's stuck on a sucky character...

Peri's PS can make her horrifying.

I already wasted both of my ebony wings so I can't combine it with galeforce, though I can reclass her into a mechanist and have her learn replicate and I get two Peris who destroy everyone who come at her during enemy phase

In terms of usefulness in battle, Bushido, Competitive, Aching Blood, and Bibliophile are my faves. Bushido is generally more useful than Competitive for me 'cause I use Ryoma a lot so he's often my highest level unit.

Aching Blood and Bibliophile are really fun to play with (gave Odin both Death Blow and Gamble, and a forged Killing Edge to get that avg 90% crit rate; Ophelia averages around 60%). Also, Aching Blood is just so... Odin, it's a lot of fun to come up with names for his weapons.

I also like Lucky Charm 'cause I need to make money. Stuck Hoshidan Unity, Profiteer, and Luck Taker on Midori, and she just prints gold bars

Though Kiragi's ability is useful for printing gold too (I also have Hoshidan Unity and Profiteer on him)

Edited by MapleRose

At first I voted Supportive, just because of how often I found it relevant and useful. Then I remembered Percy's Fortunate Son. +15 Dodge for a two-space radius is awesome to prevent those devastating unlucky crits. Actually, I think I'll give runner-up status to Sakura's Quiet Strength. That's just me playing defensively again.

Supportive could have won for most easily applicable personal skill... that is until you realize that it's absolutely useless on an Einherjar avatar.

I voted for Perspicacious (Yukimura's) simply because it's a small boost (+5 Hit) that affects every deployed ally. The only requirement it has is that Yukimura be deployed and present in the battelfield. While the boost itself may not be something to write home about, it's incredibly splashable and is only useless if Yukimura gets rekt and if all deployed allies have 100% Hit rate against every enemy on the map.