Between the Dreamworlds: Savers of the Apocalypse - Sign-in

Enaluxeme

@PeaceRibbon: 1- Yes, even tho it's a shame to exclude hentai characters, it's better if we avoid them. Perhaps, ecchi?

2- Not really, I'm making the sheets on my own but I expect feedback. Honestly, I'm amused by the fact that everyone is ok with their character.

@FloralPattern: I have absolutely no ideas on the skills and quirk to assign to Koakuma. Help please! D:

WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS AND CAN ONLY ACCEPT 1 MORE (PeaceRibbon, or someone else if he changes bis mind)

P.S.: I have another skill for Rufus but can't add it 'cause I'm from mobile now.

Edited by Enaluxeme

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@PeaceRibbon: 1- Yes, even tho it's a shame to exclude hentai characters, it's better if we avoid them. Perhaps, ecchi?

2- Not really, I'm making the sheets on my own but I expect feedback. Honestly, I'm amused by the fact that everyone is ok with their character.

@FloralPattern: I have absolutely no ideas on the skills and quirk to assign to Koakuma. Help please! D:

WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS AND CAN ONLY ACCEPT 1 MORE (PeaceRibbon, or someone else if he changes bis mind)

P.S.: I have another skill for Rufus but can't add it 'cause I'm from mobile now.

I kind of expected that, oh well.

Fanmade fight against Koakuma:

Fanmade theme:

Her stats from a fangame: http://en.tpdpwiki.net/wiki/Normal_Koakuma

Stats from a Poke'mon hack: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Touhoudex_2/Koakuma

I would like her to be more of an assist type of character, but I'll replace her if you really can't think of anything.

Ok here goes!

Name: Noel Vermillion

Source: Blazblue series

[spoiler=Picture]Noel_Vermillion_(Story_Mode_Artwork,_Chr

Personality: The archetype that best fits Noel is the "shrinking violet". Noel is rather shy, normally stumbling over her own responses even in low pressure conversations. Also lacks self confidence, unless she doing something for someone she cares about. Noel's stronger, more protective side comes out during such situations. Loves cute things.

Backstory: Noel is what's know as a murakumo unit, in short she is not actually human. This was not known to her or the people around her however, and grew up fairly normally with a foster family. During her childhood she discovered that she could use the Nox Nyctores Bolverk, which prompted her enrollment at an academy for the NOL's (government) soldiers after leaving home, and met her lifelong friends here. She graduated right in to the position of lieutenant, and carried out intelligence and assassination missions alone. At the start of the first Blazblue, Noel gets dragged into the series' events via orders to retrieve her captain and former friend Jin Kisaragi, who left his post in pursuit of his brother, Ragna the Bloodedge. The rest of the plot is convoluted and long so I won't bother.

Powers: Bolverk is the source of Noel's ability to fight. These dual guns use a type of magic called "ars magus" to fire projectiles that can ignore obstructions such as walls. Also prominent is her "Chain Revolver" ability, which helps her land attacks in quick succession. Noel also has something know as the Eye of the Azure, allowing her to see memories from people she touches. In later installments of Blazblue, Noel can take the form of a murakumo unit in proper, however her butt is showing in this form and will not be used because I don't need you to basically make two character sheets. #makesperfectsense

BTW she's a fighting game character so I hope that helps. Special moves and other bits of data are out there.

@FloralPattern: I can try, alright, but honestly the problem is with Touhou rather than with Koakuma herself.

... I fail to see how the theme helped :P

Health Points: 100

Strength: 20

Spirit: 30

Defense: 25

Resistance: 28

Speed: 32

Accuracy: +10

Active Skills:

Name: Demonic Hexagram
Type: Magical, Other
Special effect: buff: increase Koakuma's Defense and Resistance by 5 for 3 turns. This buff can stack once.
Name: Fire Cross
Type: Magical, Fire, Melee
Base damage: 8-10
Base accuracy: 80
Special effect: buff: for 3 turns, when Koakuma is targeted by an opponent with a melee skill, hit the opponent with 3-5 Magical, Fire damage. This buff can be casted without attacking.
Name: Dagger Fall
Type: Physical, Ranged
Base damage: 10-12
Base accuracy: 70
Special effect: damage is increased by Spirit, rather than Strength. Targets all enemies.
work in progress

Passive Skills:

Name: Loving Hands
Special effect: all Healing skills used by Koakuma have doubled effect.

Quirk: Punish Disquietude. When targeted by Koakuma's attacks, enemy's evasion is equal to 50-Speed, rather than Speed.

@PeaceRibbon: *almost everyone from that game uses melee weapons, even White Michael Jackson. Chooses double-pistols girl*

I'm crying. Siriusly.

Edited by Enaluxeme

@PeaceRibbon: *almost everyone from that game uses melee weapons, even White Michael Jackson. Chooses double-pistols girl*

You find that she's actually one of the most close-range heavy fighters in the whole game. XD I chose her mainly because I figured she'd be easiest of the cast for me to RP as 'cause whenever I try to write fiction it turns out all melodramatic.

Aww, well I'll change her to a character with defined powers and an appearance in more official and fanmade games so we don't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel...And the theme was just cool. :P

As I said on the skype group, I'm ok with basically anything as long as we can start before next week.

Health Points: 100
Heat Points: 30
Strength: 28
Spirit: 12
Defense: 27
Resistance: 28
Speed: 35
Accuracy: +10

Active Skills:

Name: Revolver Blast
Base damage: 8-11
Base accuracy: 85
Name: Bloom Trigger
Base damage: 10-12
Name: Assault Through 
Type: Physical, Melee
Base damage: 4-6
Base accuracy: 90
Special effect: 45% debuff chance: Shock (target's turn count is decreased by half of Noel's strength).
Name: High Kick
Base damage: 5-6
Base accuracy: 95
Name: Axe Kick
Base damage: 3-4
Special effect: 40% debuff chance: Stun (target won't be able to use any active skill in the next turn. Target's Evasion becomes 0).
Name: Silencer
Base damage: 4-6
Base accuracy: 75
Special effect: does triple base damage if the target is under Stun debuff.
Name: Chain Revolver
Type: Other
Cost: 10 Heat Points
Special effect: buff: +15 Speed until next turn. This buff is ignored when calculating Evasion. During her next turn, Noel can use 3 different Active Skills that don't have a Cost on the same target, but has -5 Strenght.
Name: Zero Gun: Fenrir
Base damage: 12-14
Base accuracy: 90
Cost: 15 Heat Points
Name: Nemesis Stabilizer
Base damage: 14-17
Special effect: can only be used after "Zero Gun: Fenrir".
Name: Bullet Storm
Base damage: 9-11
Cost: 15 Heat Points
Special effect: targets all enemies.
Name: Zero Gun: Thor
Type: Physical, Ranged, Fire
Base damage: 12-18
Special effect: can only be used after "Bullet Storm". Targets all enemies.

Passive Skills:
Name: Warming Up
Special Effect: if Noel has less than 10 Heat Points at the start of her turn, she recovers 1 Heat Point.
Name: Ars Magus
Special Effect: ignores any buff to target's Defense.

Quirk: Overdrive: Unlimited Form. Noel has an Overdrive Gauge that fills overtime at 4 Speed. When the Overdrive Gauge is full, Noel can activate her Unlimited Form, granting her 30 Heat Points and the following status:
  • Unlimited Form: +5 Strength, +5 Defense, +3 Resistance, +5 Speed, +10 Accuracy.
The duration of this status varies depending oh Noel's remaining Health Points:
  • 75 or more Health Points: 1 turn.
  • Between 50 and 74 Health Points: 2 turns.
  • Between 25 and 49 Health Points: 3 turns.
  • Less than 25 Health Points: 5 turns.

Who wants to play as naked chibi Marluxia? Frolic__Marluxia_by_raidragonair.gif
He as the power to turn any enemy into a hippie.

Edited by Enaluxeme

Looks great! I just hope calculations don't fly over my head. Are you going to roll success rates on a program?

Who wants to play as naked chibi Marluxia? Frolic__Marluxia_by_raidragonair.gif

He as the power to turn any enemy into a hippie.

Wow. Just wow. This is the most oddly specific character ever.

Actually, I would have rolled with whatever, ranging from online flash sites to actually throwing two d10 I have, but if someone has a program or site that can be used to let everyone know for certain that I'm not cheating in any way, that would be better (I can imagine myself helping the players if they had a string of bad luck and I'm left unsupervised...)

I regret to inform everyone that I am unable to participate due to a lack of skype.

I can't begin to express how sorry I am.

Feel free to be mad. And take my spot. And ban me from the site.

Ok hold up people, what happened was Enaluxeme invited me through a PM to a skype group and I jumped to a conclusion about the RP taking place there. He has confirmed that we will still do the actual game here. I'm still gonna play.

Looks like I'll have to apologize again. This time for ruffling alla ya feathers.

You can't get/use Skype?

Well... I guess you could say I choose not to.

Edited by PeaceRibbon

There's no actual need for Skype, it's just convenient to chat rather than using private messages.

@Eclipse: please choose a character before saturday, or we'll have to exclude you.

@Everyone: are you really ok with all your characters? No one wants to change something? :o

Well, regarding my character, I think he might not have much time to be in his mobile suit, which is meant to be where he mainly fights in, not without it.

Then again, I might overestimate how long battles could last. Maybe.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Yea. Battle length is gonna be a big thing. Making sure Thyme has enough mana to keep on blasting is gonna be important but, eh, I'd rather wait to see how battles play out first. So, yea, I'm fine.

Keep in mind you always start off at 50, just enough to suit on. You can go on for at least three turns in suit on mode with 50 energy points, and that if you use shoulder cannons or wing jet each turn. Basically, you should be going suit off only against bosses or very durable opponents.

Now that I think of it, I can see almost no reason for you to go over 59 energy points, except perhaps using some item to recover them.

I think you shouldn't have those kind of problems, so I'll think of something if I'm proven otherwise.

I think maybe Shock is better than Stun for Shield Bash...

You are right Snowy, Thyme can't just rely on items. I assume in FEXIV characters regenerate mana automatically by waiting, right? New skill added.

Oh, and I didn't give Rufus a gun on purpose. We'll see what you'll find.

Edited by Enaluxeme

Keep in mind you always start off at 50, just enough to suit on. You can go on for at least three turns in suit on mode with 50 energy points, and that if you use shoulder cannons or wing jet each turn. Basically, you should be going suit off only against bosses or very durable opponents.

Now that I think of it, I can see almost no reason for you to go over 59 energy points, except perhaps using some item to recover them.

I think maybe Shock is better than Sleep for Shield Bash...

You are right Snowy, Thyme can't just rely on items. I assume in FEXIV characters regenerate mana automatically by waiting, right?

Yes. But in XIV Black Mages almost literally never run out of mana. Any getting low shifts into umbral ice where their mana regen is high enough that they can switch back to fire before long. It's basically alternating between 'burn phase' and 'recover phase' for the entire fight.

There's no actual need for Skype, it's just convenient to chat rather than using private messages.

@Eclipse: please choose a character before saturday, or we'll have to exclude you.

@Everyone: are you really ok with all your characters? No one wants to change something? :o

Gotcha. I'm reachable by PM, since I like my computer NOT being slowed to a crawl.

Hmmm. . .looks like we've got guns, but what about mages? And let's invoke both rules and do someone that's OC and yet not~!

Name: Fennel

Source: Etrian Odyssey

Physical description: Person on the far left

Personality: Headstrong and impulsive, she'll gladly do things for the sake of her purse. She's as subtle as a brick through a window, and as effective as using a shotgun to kill a spider. However, she doesn't seek to hurt others intentionally. Rather, it's an unintended consequence of her own shortsighted actions. Despite her personality, she somehow wound up with a half-functioning maternal instinct, which makes her quite protective of her friends - if she had any!

Backstory: The youngest of five kids, Fennel was always shuffled off to one of her older siblings while her parents ran their clothing store. After hearing "why can't you be like your older brother/sister" one too many times, she decided that she'd find a job that none of her siblings held. Since her family wanted nothing to do with the innards of the labyrinth, she decided that she'd find a way to become an adventurer - without her parents knowing. Out of all of the possible jobs, the only ones that didn't require years of weapons practice were medics and alchemists. She decided that learning formulas was easier than dissecting corpses in an alley, so she spent her days at the library, under the guise of becoming a scholar. Her parents were not amused when her first formula blew a hole in the roof. However, she managed to talk them into continuing her training, since it was the fastest way for her to come up with the money to pay her parents back. Her oldest brother, a nurse who dealt with injured explorers, told her all the gruesome details about his job in an effort to dissuade her from what he felt was yet another rash decision. Her oldest sister, who worked at the inn, quietly fed her the tales she overheard while working, both good and bad, since she knew that trying to talk Fennel out of doing something she set her mind on was a waste of time.

By the time she was ready to start exploring, she had a healthy respect for the monsters in the labyrinth, as well as far more knowledge of the labyrinth than a typical newbie. Rather than join a guild, she registered her own, and set out to make as much money as possible. Though she's somehow evaded death, her formulas caused quite a bit of collateral damage, so almost all of her earnings went towards compensating others. Her most immediate goal is financial independence - given her knack for destroying everything when she fights, this may very well take her the rest of her life!

@Eclipse: needs the powers and abilities section. Thanks for not choosing a Landsknecht, Ronin or Protector. *Still crying*

@Snowy_One: understood. Done some changes (higher mp recovery rate plus a waiting skill)