Recess is over! Time for a SRW J draft!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked. Dracodeus' Festenia finisher has 7050 attack, Raftclans' also has 7050. Dracodeus' other attacks are all more powerful Raftclans', though. Raftclans long range attack is limited to 20 ammo, while the ones on Dracodeus are based off EN. Admittedly though, I'd say the terrain S ranks full weapon upgrade bonus (~10% damage increase) is a no-brainer for Raftclans, while you might pick reduced EN cost for Dracodeus.

i ended up choosing granteed anyway because moon dwellers hype

somewhat impatient and i don't think? i have any chance of drafting anyone else for these maps

Chapter 1: 6/6 turns

Chapter 2: 6/12 turns

Chapter 3: 6/18 turns

Chapter 4: 6/24 turns (lol)

you were right; granteed has more or less been soloing these maps

Edited by CT075

No problem~! I'm doing a non-recorded run of your team, and so far, it's doable. Then again, I'm on Chapter 2. :P:

Shinkuma - Sol Tekkaman 1 (we're going hard mode here)

Cam - Iiko Baranz, M1-Astray

Shinkuma - Tekkaman Rapier (might as well shoot for the stars, because if you pull this off, it's gonna be amazing)

Cam, holler if this isn't what you had in mind, since your original pick was already drafted.

No, Excellen, that's YOU for not updating the first post. :P:

First off, does anyone else see a blank page on this link, or is this my browser being lame?

As for units. . .

Shinkuma - Eternal Gundam

Cam - Aestivalis - Akatsuki and Moebius Zero (not like there's anything better)

Shinkuma - Sol Tekkaman Blade 2

I get that thing as well sometimes. The akurasu wiki is fairly finicky in terms of loading tables, it seems.

I'll grab the X-Aestivalis, and Balcerzak get his choice of Bloodykaiser or Greimkaiser. The one he doesn't pick is technically free, but I doubt anybody else can actually get them.

Good luck everyone.

OH and you're allowed to trade units around. You must be trading equal amounts of units (1 for 1, 2 for 2, etc), and both players will have to confirm a trade to me for it to count.

Edited by Excellen Browning

First off, does anyone else see a blank page on this link, or is this my browser being lame?

For the longest time I thought that page was blank because it was unfinished, but at some point I curiously took a peek in the revision history. It seems that (for me at least) viewing the previous revision works just fine, so an editor likely just fucked up formatting somewhere and made it look like the whole page was blanked.

I'll grab the X-Aestivalis, and Balcerzak get his choice of Bloodykaiser or Greimkaiser. The one he doesn't pick is technically free, but I doubt anybody else can actually get them.

I feel obliged to draft the Bloodykaiser as a means of denial. Julia's recruitment seems a little more plausible for other teams, though still probably tricky. That leaves the Greimkaiser (technically) available to everyone. Hell, even I might not be able to recruit Gale efficiently, given my team for the first route split.

And it's working again~! Thanks, whoever does the wiki~!

I'm going to order this by recruit time, just for my convenience:

Combattler

Buldy

Strike Gundam

Tekkaman Blade

Skygrasper 2 (Archangel)

Gundam Maxter/Rose

Sol Tekkaman 1?

Nakki/Kant

Sol Tekkaman 2 (North America)

Justice Gundam

THE ETERNAL

Tekkaman Rapier

Looks like I'll have to go with Calvina. Not that it's a bad thing, Toya's pretty whiny in the beginning.

EDIT: So I got bored.

Scenario 1 - 5/5

Calvina's a lot more tolerable than Toya.

If Akito could retreat, I didn't see it. I had him abuse Focus while shanking everything. Combattler and Blue Earth appeared during EP. Fortunately, the AI really wanted Hyoma dead, so I was able to have Combattle basically counter-kill things, while Akito cleaned up his end. Combattler gained two levels, and I want to give Akito a hug.

Scenario 2 - 8/13

Everyone was at the wrong end of the map when part 2 started. Coustwell dodgetanked stuff, Combattler and Giant Ship ripped the northern reinforcements, and everyone else hid.

Edited by eclipse

The first two maps depend on who you pick, and Calvina's maps are shorter than Touya's. So that's another reason to go for Calvina.

I started with Calvina!Vorlent, and my favourites are Zeorymer, Dancouga and the Banpresto OG.

map 1: 3 turns

map 2: 5 turns

map 3: 5 turns

map 4: 6 turns

map 5: 4 turns

total: 23 turns

I'm absolutely positive these turncounts are correct, but the game insists I'm on 24 turns.

Scenario 3 - 7/20

So Calvina got hit by three 36% attacks and a 16% attack. I'm calling BS.

After a rewind to deployment phase (I keep a save state there because it's faster than dealing with the story scenes), Calvina remembered why Focus is amazing, and actually dodged things. Hyoma/Roanne snuck whatever experience they could, and the Nadeisco made itself a giant target. First boss ran away, second boss went boom.

Combattler gained Accel, which should make my turn counts slightly less painful.

Scenario 4 - 7/27

Calvina to the north to dodgetank, Combattler and Buldy to the east to take on the units there. Giant Ship pulled off a stationary Gravity Beam, followed by a crit, which ended the map on EP. Chose to help Gale because why the fuck not. Coustwell's levels are great, while Combattler/Buldy could use a little more experience.

Sometimes, I see a flashing indicator with the letter A over certain ships. What does this mean? Also, what's with that item that gives Support Defense +1?

Edited by eclipse

A over a unit means they can support attack. What it means is that, if you have a unit next to it attack, the unit will also attack(if it can). Support defense is much the same thing, two units next to each other, one gets attacked, the other (with support defense) takes the hit if the dodge fails.

The cap for both is three of each per turn. A support attack normally can't crit, but it can with the fury active. I believe a support attack does slightly reduced damage from normal. The unit that support defends takes reduced damage, akin to guarding the attack, and any barriers they have will be taken into the equation. I'm fairly sure that the various automatic dodge, shield and shoot down skills/parts are not.