Twitch Plays PokéMafia [Game Over, now with Postgame]

Elieson

???Gaius is this a role thing or something else?

##Vote: Kirsche!!!!

Oh, cool beans, then!

Do you think you'll be able to OC later, say, at night/next day?

##Vote: P ap ER blade

##Vote: MA rth

##Vote: tore N

##Vote: r E fa

##Vote: phoe N ix

##Vote: mar T h

##Unvote:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1 V-V-Votals

Ken Masters (1): kirsche with rice

Voteless (12): Everyone Else

22 hours and 50 minutes remain in Day 1.

With 13 players alive, 7 votes on any one player will end the phase with an immediate Phase-ending Hammer. Otherwise, the player with the most votes at Phase End will be lynched. Ties = No Lynch.

OP Updated with ISO links on usernames and Important Dates for D1 Start and Votals as clickables.

Edited by Elieson

(checks player list) Who's Icefraud meant to be? I don't see anyone with names relating to ice...

I'm probably just not getting a reference to an old name for someone.

Lynch or bust, that should be a golden rule by now.

This town is waaay to comfortable playing the waiting game and that's what the Mafia wants.

The game is OC, yeah, but anyone not interacting at least a little bit on the public thread should be called out.

I agree with the thought that everything shouldn't take place in OC.

But sometimes it seems like there really isn't much to say in the thread...but maybe that's just me.

This. It's still only Day One, so lynch targets are a bit unclear, but a little more public discussion would be good.

Says the lurker...

Day 1 V-V-Votals

Darrman (6): Paperblade, kirsche with rice, Regret, Lord Gaius, Ms. Bunch, Ken Masters (L-1)

Voteless (7): Everyone Else

2 hours and 45 minutes remain in Day 1.

With 13 players alive, 7 votes on any one player will end the phase with an immediate Phase-ending Hammer. Otherwise, the player with the most votes at Phase End will be lynched. Ties = No Lynch.

7 people not voting is unacceptable. I have no idea how many Mafiosos are there, but given that we're 13 players, I'd risk and say they are 3 (4 if Elieson feels like letting'em win).

6 voted.

Now imagine that 3 out of those 6 were Mafiosos. We would be extremely overpowered when it comes to voting. This cannot happen, our strenght is in our numbers, not in our individual achievements.

I feel like an idiot by saying this to seasoned players like you guys, but if you don't know who to vote, at the very least do a placeholder for your vote.

Come on guys, do it for the Anarchy :^_^: