Fire Emblem Cipher Utils

gumbyscout

Hi Gumby thx for doing this. Quick question - do I have to do anything else other than download and run the setup? For some reason the database isn't updating and I cant search cards.

Any help is appreciated thanks

Sorry for slow reply, thanksgiving holiday and all that. What OS are you on? Did you have a previous version, and if so, which version?

BTW I get this error when I try installing

That error stems from the autoupdater that the framework I'm using uses. That error just means that for whatever reason I'm not sure how to fix, that the autoupdater is unable to check for new updates. So don't worry too much about that error :p.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 0.9.5 is out, with the booster box 7 cards added. I removed db updating/syncing/replicating for the cards so that there'd be less points of failure, and because I have to update the app for new card images now anyway. As per usual, let me know if there's any issues or missing cards. Thanks!

Hi love the idea of this app, but like FujiApples I am difficulties with 0.9.4 on windows 10 where it won't connect to the database so I can't search for cards.

Let me know if this is fixed in v0.9.5, I got rid of syncing/replicating from a remote, so the cards should load up almost immediately.

Edited by gumbyscout

• 4 weeks later...

It works perfectly, good job.

I'd like to report a missing card though.

​For the holy war flag there's a level 1 Ayra missing preventing me completing the FE4 starter deck.

But other than that it's fantastic.

Sorry for super super slow reply, but I wanted a more substantial update than just adding a missing card and of course the holidays and all that.

Version 0.9.7 is out now. Added in a bunch of missing stuff, such as newer skill icons and a bunch of missing cards. Also, I went ahead and made yellow starter deck, which the drive folder with the starter decks should be listed on the original post. Thanks again!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...