Two Custom Portraits Needed [PAYING]

Cellene

Hi there everyone,

I'm brand new at Serene's Forest, but been lurking for a few years.

I'm currently making an art piece, but I need Fire Emblem versions of two characters in portrait form. I've tried to customize on my own, but despite being an artist, I'm pretty horrible with sprites. Instead of trying and learning (unfortunately I don't really have the time to lean essentially a new art form), I figured what better way to do this than to commission someone else who is actually good at it? Heh

Anywho, these are the two characters that are needed:

Cellene is below, she's a simple mage. I've tried an Isadora hairstyle with someone such as Serra (since she's younger and less mature than Isadora herself)... but it hasn't come out well.

oc___cellene_the_mage_by_furyhero-da2xmv

And Violet, who is a simple Mercenary.

violet_ulysses_by_shadow2588-d885h9e.png

I'm not quite familiar with how to do a commission on here, but perhaps post below if you're interested? We can come up with a price point. Not too sure how to make it not shady, perhaps using a middleman? I'm not too sure D: I just need some help!

Thank you guys!

I know a lot of the people who do commissions have paypal accounts. You could probably look at some of the spriters pages here, to see who takes commissions. Some may not feeling comfortable trying to compete for it or getting into a bidding war.

I know a lot of the people who do commissions have paypal accounts. You could probably look at some of the spriters pages here, to see who takes commissions. Some may not feeling comfortable trying to compete for it or getting into a bidding war.

Yeah, I didn't quite know how to go about doing this the right way, hahah. Is there a way to see who can do commissions? Thanks for the reply! :D

Yeah, I didn't quite know how to go about doing this the right way, hahah. Is there a way to see who can do commissions? Thanks for the reply! :D

They'll usually say on their thread that they start, if they do. Of course, you could always ask.

I've actually got the first one... done. It's not good, but for a first time spriter, not my most horrible work

W9lauOB.gif

- Priscilla's face/eyes

- Isadora's hair

- Ursula's sleeves/body

Thanks for the help!

The second one looks like it'd be a pretty simple splice, honestly. I mean, she practically has Isadora hair, too.

That's true... I guess friends and I are not so creative with our character designs, hahah.

I'm learning as I go, which is okay I suppose.

Sorry to disturb with the thread!

That's true... I guess friends and I are not so creative with our character designs, hahah.

I'm learning as I go, which is okay I suppose.

Sorry to disturb with the thread!

Don't be so hard on yourself :) You offered to pay for for the art you wanted, which is something to respect.

• 3 weeks later...

I dunno if its quite what you wanted, but I can edit the conversational sprites like the ones in Awakening or Fates, and I can do the one map combat animation. I dunno if you are still wanting someone to do this, but I would love to, even without a pay.

Huh, I must have missed this thread, but I'd be perfectly willing to make a couple of GBA sprites of these two. PM me if you're still interested in getting these done