Reveleation GAME BREAKING BUG (or just the memory card)

EduSubGamer

Pepole, recently i started a run of FE:F Revelations, and at chapter 12 i got a bug (in witch i've previously found when i was playing Conquest for the first time ) that consists in not showing the charactes portrait and halting the game for a while ... Then crashing afterwards. My solution to this broblem was delete the game and re-download it at the eShop, but then i would like to ask, if i delete the game from my 3DS will i keep my DLC and the other two paths or i lose them forever ? (Also will i lose my castle progress and those badges i got when clearing Conquest and Birthright ?).

Edited by eclipse
Don't be sensationalist

Is your SD card inserted correctly? I've seen it crash on an LP-er a couple of times because the SD card wasn't in quite right. I'd suggest popping it out and carefully putting it back in, then trying again before doing anything too drastic.

Is your SD card inserted correctly? I've seen it crash on an LP-er a couple of times because the SD card wasn't in quite right. I'd suggest popping it out and carefully putting it back in, then trying again before doing anything too drastic.

Can you post the video where shows this happening to this LP-er? I want to see how bad this bug is as I'm starting Revelations next week.

Can you post the video where shows this happening to this LP-er? I want to see how bad this bug is as I'm starting Revelations next week.

It didn't have anything to do with Revelation at all; it was on Birthright while in My Castle, though the symptoms were the exact same.

I have had no trouble with the physical version of the game having played through all three routes, which is why I suggested it's a memory card issue.

Nevertheless, video link:

Edited by The DanMan

Since this is most likely a problem with the memory card (I've played through multiple runs of all three routes, and this hasn't happened), and not the game itself, I'm going to edit the topic title to something more fitting.

Never heard of nor seen this in any of my own runs. I'm curious though, how did you trigger this?

I'm not certain in how i triggerd the bug, i just have some ideas on how this happens (although they're not very logical)

I've tried this method over and ovaer again and although it smooths the game up a litte bit, it doesn't solve my problem

On the question of the DLC, deleting a game and re-downloading it from the eShop should not remove any purchased DLC from your system. Even if you delete the DLC (which are managed as separate files on your system), you should be able to re-download them at no extra charge.