Volunteers to help with TMS#FE section

VincentASM

Sure, anything you can add would be greatly appreciated : )

I think the template for the skills page isn't going to change, so you can ahead and add them for the other characters. It will definitely be helpful to have all the skills together, as well as their effects and costs, etc.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that edit Avk, you created the page while I was working on it haha. Touma's carnage page is done with all the stuff I have from in game plus the stuff from the spreadsheet.

I also second that the skills page doesn't really need any changes, I actually really like the way that Itsuki's is currently set up. After I'm done with the carnage pages I'll move on to that if nobody else has done it by then.

Do you guys reckon there should be a page for the Topic conversations you can have with the characters via Contacts, or should they all belong in the relevant chapter scripts?

Sorry about that edit Avk, you created the page while I was working on it haha. Touma's carnage page is done with all the stuff I have from in game plus the stuff from the spreadsheet.

I also second that the skills page doesn't really need any changes, I actually really like the way that Itsuki's is currently set up. After I'm done with the carnage pages I'll move on to that if nobody else has done it by then.

No problem.

I just did Yashiro and Mamori, we'll still need the localized names though. I'm taking a break for now, I'll probably get back to finish it later (just missing Eleonora), unless someone will do it in the meantime.

I didn't modify my spreadsheet recently, I prefer to focus on the SF wiki, so there is still a lot of inaccurate names, but other than that, stats, elemental affinities should be correct.

I'll try to do some verifications to correct all the descriptions (Carnage effects, skill descriptions, names...) to match the ones in-game when I have some time.

Do you guys reckon there should be a page for the Topic conversations you can have with the characters via Contacts, or should they all belong in the relevant chapter scripts?

Good question... I think that we should put them in their own sub-section, divided itself per character within each chapter script like you suggested. Most of the text seems to be related to the current chapter, so that would make sense.

We should also add the character profiles. They change depending on side story status and maybe main story too, but I'm not sure where to put them.

Edited by Avk

Good question... I think that we should put them in their own sub-section, divided itself per character within each chapter script like you suggested. Most of the text seems to be related to the current chapter, so that would make sense.

We should also add the character profiles. They change depending on side story status and maybe main story too, but I'm not sure where to put them.

I was thinking about character profiles earlier. In the artbook there's comments from Hirata and toi8 I think are really interesting, and could be included. Same with the Mirages, although I'm not sure if there's enough information about them in warrant their own sub-section.

Perhaps the best way of going about that would be to give each of the main characters their own specific page? There are lots of things that I can't think of anywhere to put right now, including promotion bonuses, growth rates (if they are even random, I've not really looked too much and haven't been able to figure it out on my own), what happens at each stage rank increase, the various character specific costumes, the character specific accessories, and the luck changes that the character gets for eating certain food.

Just added Reincarnation kanji lyrics. I formatted it exactly as it's written in the booklet in the retail CD release.

I'll keep working on the other songs as I have a chance. I'll romanize all the ones that don't have official romanizations, and add kanji lyrics for all songs.

...I still am not sure how to romanize the kanji in Touma's song... =/ I'm not completely fluent in Japanese so yeah...

And we still need the English names for a lot of songs. Official localized names that are used in the game, of course, which is why I didn't just translate them all since we should be consistent with the game.

Edit:

Totally on a different note (just didn't want to double post) but there's a Friendly mode which I added to the enemy data chart. I uh I'm kinda a scrub at these games and died on easy (against a boss okay...) and that's how it unlocks... hahaha...

But yeah just wanted to let you guys know I just added that. No actual data since I didn't switch to it (I'll only do that if I'm totally screwed late game okay!!) but I figured I'd list it all the same.

Edited by yaycupcake

I created a promotion bonuses page. It's on the template now. (I haven't recruited everyone yet, so that's why there's a "seventh guy" right now.) Does anyone know if HP/"EP" scale on promotion? I listed values from Miiverse screenshots I took, but it seems a bit random with say, Itsuki getting 73 HP as a great lord or Tsubasa getting 82 HP as a falcoknight and so on, instead of getting a +75 or +100 or something. I think the matter might need to be investigated, for all we know it might be +5% HP or something.

Looking through the promotion bonuses that you've listed, a few of my stat increases were different from yours. Would you mind sharing your screenshots? Unfortunately I already promoted most of the cast, but Eleonora, Mamori, and "seventh guy" I haven;t yet. Here's what my promotion bonuses were. The only thing I was able to check was if it changes due to the character's luck, which it does not. I'll keep an eye on it, but I'm thinking you're probably right in that it is a percentage of your current stats, although I can also see it changing depending on difficulty, of which I'm on hard. If anyone else could share the numbers of their promotion bonuses we should be able to figure it out.

Thank you!

Unless I did my math very wrong, it is not based off of percentage. After looking it up for a little bit, apparently it is based off of level and status. Perhaps if a few of us could keep an eye on it, we can figure out what the change is, if we even want to do that.

I'll go ahead and add in all of the "seventh guy's" information, since he hasn't leveled up since I received him last night so this should be his promotion at his bases.

I finished Tsubasa's Feel with Romaji and English lyrics, all it needs is the Kanji.

Somewhere down the line I plan on putting in the song cards artwork and listing who was involved in creating the song on top of the tables with the lyrics. I'll show an example of it later but when I scanned the song cards they have these white borders around them as a part of the picture, so I'll ask my brother to use photoshop to help me get rid of it later today.

Made a page for Topic conversations that happen within "CONTACTS", since those conversations, whilst having relevance to the current plot at hand, aren't actually filed under the "MAIN STORY" tab. I've started to list all I've seen so far. Feel free to contribute and, if you're certain the unlocking criteria for a Topic is incorrect (what is underlined, in most cases), you're more than welcome to change it.

For the topic page, should we maybe add those stickers they send? We'd need to get them from the game probably but nothing a good screenshot and photoshop can't get, right? If someone can get the screenshots I'd be willing to crop the stickers if you can't/don't want to.

Honestly, I'd love to get those little pictures. But I don't really have the means of ripping them out of the game.

You should actually, as long as you have a Miiverse account. All you have to do is hit the home button in game and tap the Miiverse button. Once it loads up, you can take a screenshot of either screen and save it to your Miiverse album. From there it's just a matter of logging in the next time you're at a computer and saving it from your screenshot album. It's probably the easiest way to do it and then you get screenshots that look like this.

Yeah, that's true. They won't be the best quality, though, will they? I was hoping Spriters Resource would have a sheet for them, but they don't as of now. It looks like they're doing work for #FE right now, so perhaps waiting until they've got them up could be an option.

Edited by DodgeDusk

Miiverse does compress the images, so we are probably better off waiting for somewhere else to get it. I wasn't sure if anyone was doing it, and I figured I'd let everyone who doesn't already about the screenshots so that they might send me promotion bonuses.

Edit: I actually found the topic stickers on Spriter's Resource, for some reason they were hidden in Beta content, but they are all in this sheet.

Edited by Akineku

I figured I would throw this out there since I'm already starting to compile the data on it, how exactly do we want to deal with the arena?

So far from what I've figured out is that for each of the difficulties they have set levels that the enemies will appear at. For example, in the beginner arena, the first round will always have enemies that are level 16, second round will be level 18, then 21, then 23, then finally 26. There are five rounds and they all have set enemy patterns that they appear in. They are all enemies that you can normally find in dungeons as well, the beginner arena featuring enemies from Illusory Daitama, Illusory 106, and Illusory Shibuya, but for each level they appear at they have different stats. Each level of the arena also has different rewards and ranks for collecting AC, which you get at the end of an arena run.

Anyone have any ideas?

I didn't know there's an arena lol.

Anyway, so far I think I've been the only one adding the side stories stuff? Kieran helped me with starting the layout for it so it's similar to the requests, but I think I'm going to remove the rewards tab for the characters' pages. Pretty damn sure it's only a new "Door of ____" skill for the characters/cast members. But I didn't write down the exact stage rank that unlocks the side story for the character though so if anyone did, feel free to edit the pages. So far it's Kiria, Mamori, and Tiki (2/3 stories done).

Also how do you add the scripts for the main story chapters into the front page? Kieran told me how to start the page for it but how do you add it onto the main page? Cause I started on Chapter 5's and I can do the remaining chapters too. I'm a pro at typing and playing.

I wasn't expecting it to show up either, and I couldn't find too much information on it, so I've been collecting it all myself as I grinded it to get the awards. You probably just didn't notice it, because it's kind of hidden away in the back.

I've been forgetting to write down the side-story stuff as I play it, I'll try to add the rest of the ones as I do them, so sorry about not being as helpful as I could be. I would personally leave the rewards though, since along with the new Radiant Unity you do get new skills. For example, for most of the cast after you complete their first side story, you get access to their ad-lib skill. For a few of them you also get access to a duo art, and costumes do become available for purchase at Anzu. I do remember most of the rewards, so I'll go through soon and add all of the ones that I remember. I also remember that there are a few requirements for each side story, so when I'm adding the rewards I'll go ahead and add those on to.

If I'm reading what you're asking right then this might be able to help you out. Vincent's Cheat Sheet is what I used to learn. All you have to do is add brackets around what you want to turn into a link and then it will turn into a red link. Click on the red link and it will create a page. Since you're wanting to add the page for Chapter 5, on the front page all you would have to do is find where Chapter 5 is already written and rewrite it as [[Chapter 5: True Colors]] and when you save the page it will be a red link.

Although, since I was already working on adding some things, I went ahead and added the links for you. So you should just have to click on them and then you can start writing the page.

I think that's everything, sorry for the long post, any more questions?

I can help upload the Topic stickers. Afterwards you can use {{Tmsfe-stickerXX}} to call a particular sticker.

Although I was just thinking, it would be kind of nice to mimic the style from the game (with the avatars and speech bubbles), but I'm not sure if it's too hard work.

I can try and experiment when I have a moment of spare time &&