SB and Paperblade Suffer: Pokemon (Jan 14: Part 61 up)

Paperblade

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

(halfway through) Orderlies that are no challenge, electric floors that can be jumped, Alakazams that are slower than Gallades

METEOR

WHACHYA GONNA DO WHEN VICTORMANIA COMES FOR YOU

(at the end) oh

The preceding Pokémon Reborn episode has been paid for by the N.W.O. Time for some sick guitar riffs.

Team Meteor continues to plain suck at their job. Also you get thrown into a prison again. That you can very easily break out of. This time with a PC!

I just... lack the words...

But Victoria finally suffers! There is a god!

The preceding Pokémon Reborn episode has been paid for by the N.W.O. Time for some sick guitar riffs.

Team Meteor continues to plain suck at their job. Also you get thrown into a prison again. That you can very easily break out of. This time with a PC!

I just... lack the words...

But Victoria finally suffers! There is a god!

Well, to be fair, it's not really prison this time. Just a setup for their ridiculous plan (making you fight each other to de-er... in Pokémon battles. Reborn is really pushing the concept of pokémon to its limit.. and then continue straight ahead.).

Letting you heal your Pokémon is still quite dumb (because it kinda defeat the point). ANd the fact it's Reborn characters we're facing kinda reduces the emotional impact.

...But finally Reborn City have some green! So all the arguments against the game are now invalid.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't mean for us to have this kind of falling out, Arc.

So Lin just haxes her way through Ame's Alola Ninetales with a Hydreigon? Ghetsis approves of such tactics. ' 3' Also, heads up there Ame. (dammit you guys already stole all the head puns I was planning to use!)

So Victoria gets to be in charge of Reborn City now?

2a4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So the Water Gym's puzzle is a terrace garden of ponds that connect to an underwater abstract art maze with minimal directional indicators, and the whole thing requires all three Water HMs to navigate.

cool

It comes back like a bad dream. (Incidentally I forgot to watch part 62, oops!)

Remember when Taka's Chatot was the most godlike? ... Yeah neither do I. ' 3' But it's okay, we'll just walk in another physical metaphor for this game's cycle. We can never have enough of those, right?

Could it be!? The end of the Magikarp sidequest!?!? Has God finally given us a break!? (I gotta admit I chuckled too)

Hail the Blue-Eyes Red Dragon! Please save us from Titania's ever-climbing body count! Then let us drown all our sorrows in the big blue drink. "Hey you havin' fun yet GONG?" ' 3'

• 2 weeks later...

Thta's definitely an artistic experience about the meaningless of life : You swim your whole life through endless corridor, and you'll end up drowning there, having accomplished nothing. and surfacing is only a illusion, representing your need to dream to survive in thi senseless world. (Waterfall are you ambition. Your desire to go higher.)
Very deep (that's why you have to use Dive. It's subtle symbolism.)

That, or she's just a female puppy.