Best eventual class for Azura?

Shadou

Hmm, I ended up letting my Azura be a Great Lord which she excelled at. I let her get the skills from Songstress(just in case) then class-changed her into a Great Lord. She gets incredible STR, SKL and SPD. She ended up really strong.

However, she will pretty much always gain awesome STR, SKL and SPD due to her high base growths in those stats (all in the region of 50 - 60, I think), and there are characters far better suited to be a Great Lord, as they do not have defenses made of paper. Azura is a glass cannon - she can dish it out HARD, but she can't take a single hit, especially if it's physical. Which is why it's usually considered best to make her a ranged class, as it keeps her safe from retaliation (usually) while taking perfect advantage of her incredible STR, SKL and SPD.

Either that, or keep her in her support role as a Songstress.

However, she will pretty much always gain awesome STR, SKL and SPD due to her high base growths in those stats (all in the region of 50 - 60, I think), and there are characters far better suited to be a Great Lord, as they do not have defenses made of paper. Azura is a glass cannon - she can dish it out HARD, but she can't take a single hit, especially if it's physical. Which is why it's usually considered best to make her a ranged class, as it keeps her safe from retaliation (usually) while taking perfect advantage of her incredible STR, SKL and SPD.

Either that, or keep her in her support role as a Songstress.

Well, my Azura was so fast they barely hit her and she had a decent DEF that she was able to handle 2 hits or 3 if they touch her. About other characters being better at Great Lord than she is, I honestly gave her the Great Lord seal(is that the name?) in the first playthrough as long as I got it just because I didn't like the Songstress class. But yeah, I would consider making her a ranged unit. I may try that in my next playthrough.

• 1 year later...

I would say the swordsmaster class is great for her i'm using the priestess class on my revelation file it seems great for her at the moment except for her low defense. (To be honest the great lord is the best class for her)