Poor Xeno (SPOILERS) .

Ex-SOLDIER

He and katri seems to like each other.According to Yuni,"Love at first sight".As the game drags on.Suddenly and wierdly,this Katri is all over Holmes.

What's with this? How can she betray good ol' Xeno???

Is it only me, that feels enraged about this?

He and katri seems to like each other.According to Yuni,"Love at first sight".As the game drags on.Suddenly and wierdly,this Katri is all over Holmes.

What's with this? How can she betray good ol' Xeno???

Is it only me, that feels enraged about this?

Unrequited love is kind of one of Kaga's schticks. You think this is bad, look at FE3.

Unrequited love is kind of one of Kaga's schticks. You think this is bad, look at FE3.

to be fair,post-Kaga games aren't any better.Fe3/Fe12 don't really bother me,because the story is pretty forgettable and there isn't much dialogue.However Chrom-Cordelia,Ike-Elincia really makes my blood boil.

Katri-Xeno thing really bothers me because They showed them to be so close at first.Midpoint in game POOF Katri is all "Holmes Senpai,please notice me." Ugh! without even explaining anything!

Btw, have you finished this game ? can please you tell me If Xeno gets any Waifu??

• 4 weeks later...

Xeno has an event in which he can rescue Yuni from the same slave traders that took Plum. This event is mutually exclusive with Attrom rescuing Lyria instead. I personally like Xeno more than Attrom tho, so I'm with you on this one!