Got my pairings figured out finally in Birthright

jdb1984

I don't suggest Azama/Sakura. They're both more physical leaning.

^ Did you mean Mitama and Azama as physical?

Sakura is better for magic pairings. Mitama needs a physical parent to work better with stats. Rinkah is my preferred choice for her.

^ Did you mean Mitama and Azama as physical?

Sakura is better for magic pairings. Mitama needs a physical parent to work better with stats. Rinkah is my preferred choice for her.

Yeah I mean Mitama and Azama.

You should pair Sakura with a magical partner like Hayato as Rhajat needs a mom to increase her magic mods even more. A good parent for Mitama is Felicia, who produces a well decent one or Kagero for a massive strengthen Mitama.

And Ryoma x Mozu, I never seen a pairing like that before. I won't lie that it sound interesting as the only males I pair my sweet Mozu to is Silas, Niles or Kaden.

You should pair Sakura with a magical partner like Hayato as Rhajat needs a mom to increase her magic mods even more. A good parent for Mitama is Felicia, who produces a well decent one or Kagero for a massive strengthen Mitama.

And Ryoma x Mozu, I never seen a pairing like that before. I won't lie that it sound interesting as the only males I pair my sweet Mozu to is Silas, Niles or Kaden.

Magic mods won't matter if Rhajet can't hit the broad side of a knight. I was going for skill more than magic.

Magic mods won't matter if Rhajet can't hit the broad side of a knight. I was going for skill more than magic.

Why knights? Any skills necessary can be bought from my castles. Anyways, if you want skill, pick Orochi for both good magic mods and the highest skill mod on Rhajat.