June Badge Mini-Update (New Allegiances etc.)

VincentASM

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when Lyn has a fancy awesome Cipher look, can we expect a fancy awesome new badge? :P:

Most likely. Unless it's painful to look at or the art doesn't look right in a small space.

Funny you should mention that...

admin-G.gif

It's still being worked on though. Also, making sprites for swords is tougher than it looks!

I actually meant the logo that represents the Smash Bros. franchise, but this is cool too! :D

The Smash Emblem Falchion would definitely go great with a Marth badge.

I actually meant the logo that represents the Smash Bros. franchise, but this is cool too! :D

The Smash Emblem Falchion would definitely go great with a Marth badge.

Maybe have special "Smash" badges for Marth/Ike/Roy/Robin/Lucina/Corrin?

Might look really weird given the artstyle though.

So when Lyn has a fancy awesome Cipher look, can we expect a fancy awesome new badge? :P:

Most likely. Unless it's painful to look at or the art doesn't look right in a small space.

The nice thing about Lyn is that since she's such a main Lord, we'll probably have at least 3 different artworks to choose from. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up with some promos, deck exclusive, and/or alternate arts, too, which bumps the possibilities up even further. So, odds are pretty good that one of them will work out, anyway.

True and I think the first art they showed of her was pretty good as well.

It's just poor Chrom doesn't seem to be working out for me or maybe I'm just picky. The Kozaki starter deck art is really nice, but looks too plain as a badge and the action-oriented ones don't fit quite as well, say, compared to Ike and the Black Knight.

I was kinda hoping he'd appear again in Series 4 alongside Lucina, but I guess we gotta wait for a bit longer (for King Chrom?).

Yeah, the King Chrom card sketch did look super sweet. Seems like the soonest Awakening will appear again is S8, though, so it'll be kind of a long wait.