Cipher Twitter Arts

Alex95

I'm wondering why I haven't seen a post about these yet. The official FECipher Twitter page has been dishing out new art, pretty much every day or so for the past couple of weeks. Maybe months, I don't know. I think they are pretty noteworthy to include on the main Cipher page of the SF wiki, don't you think?

All that I gathered posted here for convenience: http://imgur.com/a/5mEXd

There may be more, but this is all I collected for now.

I just realized the Marth and Merric one says "1th"

Edited by Power Master

Oh. I didn't see the stream. Just noticed that these seemed to have got largely unnoticed.

I spy Ragnell. :D Awesome stuff!

I so want Ragnell! Think they'd release a replica of the swords with a few Cipher packs? :P:

Edited by Power Master

Yeah, they were already talked about and stuff during the stream. I even used a few of them in my news article. :P I'll probably use a few more when I do the final S5 overview article next week. Very nice and fun arts though. :D

Completely adorable stuff here. <3 Why did they put these particular 3 characters together though? They have completely no relation to each other.

Edit: never mind just found out this artist drew cipher arts for these 3.

Edited by RidellCrimea

Ah, haven't seen this one yet. Must've been released today and I just woke up :P.

That one is new, yes. I guess they have even more that they've been holding out on us!

They're continuing to release new arts like seen above. Perhaps this could just be a collective thread?

Edited by Power Master