Dinar87's first battle sprite gallery!!

Dinar87

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what I've managed to do today...no longer does my camera jerk upwards when spinjumping to standing. This makes it much less nauseating to play my game at higher resolutions!
JQxEfQK.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 11:09 PM, Yang Kai said:

I don't know why people are ignoring this thread, but hey, nice job, both in the sprites and in the game.(Damn, those tilesets are delicious)

Damn it's been a while since I've even uploaded here, so maybe that's why? But I do appreciate people like you still being interested in my work =)

bigboi3.gif

Back again, this time with an upgrade for my game that took an EXTREMELY long time to implement properly!!

GOD-SLAYING BEAM!!!11!

As you guys can plainly see, the bullets now ricochet off walls...this feature was HORRIBLE to suffer through, in terms of coding it all and making everything work!

Also to make this an actual fire emblem related post...there's also this that I made.

Archer.all1.gif

Edited by Dinar87

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 5:10 PM, WhydidImakethisaccount said:

Wow, I can tell you've developed , I personally can't animate (well I haven't tried but still) so who am I to judge. (But everything is amazing.)

By the way, is your game playable, if so , I'd like to play it

Sorry for the late reply! Anyways, here's the game's demo in its current form!!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3bfcctgyrdy5irm/Dinar'sMetroidvania1.bouncebullet.zip

https://imgur.com/G06Gspd

Edited by Dinar87

• 3 weeks later...

Wow it's been AGES since I last uploaded!!!

Anyways, here's some more stuff I've been working on for anyone that cares...
trexmonster2.allsofar1.gif.4d94a4b81633c3de6dddaac5c73c0950.gif Some monster I've remade recently, that I'll be putting into my own metroidvania...someday...
Sniper.critical1.frames.gif.54912809b3b74b097eeebcdd085c0af1.gif New Sniper Custom Animation (meant to be a reskin of the original but improved)
tecno.criticalattack1.battleframes.gif.9e57cdb61fefe69c92a127ae73ab93c7.gif My metroidvania's main character, but as a GBA fire emblem battle animation!!

Any thoughts my dudes?

• 2 weeks later...