The Grand List of FE Characters Without Cards

Lightchao42

Do you reckon the Creature Campaign characters are worth putting on the Sacred Stones part of the list or no? Granted, that's only Ismaire, Hayden, and Fado currently not on the list, since all the recruitable villains are already on the list, but still, I think they'd work.

Edited by CancerTurtle

Do you reckon the Creature Campaign characters are worth putting on the Sacred Stones part of the list or no? Granted, that's only Ismaire, Hayden, and Fado currently not on the list, since all the recruitable villains are already on the list, but still, I think they'd work.

I'll admit that I forgot about the Creature Campaign when I made the list. Since those three are playable characters, even if they are bonuses, I suppose that they are worth adding.

Edited by Lightchao42

• 4 weeks later...

Technically, wouldn't Frost, Malice, Dice, Robert, and Belf be available for this list?

I know a lot of Archanea figures are missing, but that's still something that might be worth considering.

All of them are already listed in the Mystery of the Emblem section, if that's what you mean.

Edited by Lightchao42

• 4 weeks later...

Set 6 has been released, and as such it's time for an update (and a double post, sorry about that)! What changed, you may ask?

On the Jugdral front, Genealogy of the Holy War's entire playable first generation has a card, which is quite impressive. In addition to the NPCs already on the list, Eldigan and Arvis, Mahnya also received a card despite not being listed. I blame my lack of Genealogy knowledge for her absence. Since there's no real need for separate generation lists now, the only character remaining on the first list (Manfroy) was added into the second generation, which is now a general Genealogy section.

The Nohrian newcomers in comparison are few, with only Shura, Garon, Arete, and Anankos being new characters with cards. In addition, Laslow, Selena, Odin, Benny, Keaton, Velouria, Ophelia, Soleil, and Nina didn't get any new cards at all.

What unused characters will get cards in the next set? Stay tuned to find out!

Edited by Lightchao42

• 2 months later...

Now only Izana and the minor villains left to get some kind of representation... With Izana be the only important thing that left.

• 2 weeks later...

Where's all this about Hasha no Tsurigi coming from? If we know Hasha is getting representation should Hasha no Tsurigi get its own section above Binding Blade, or should the characters from Hasha be thrown in with the Binding Blade cast?

Where's all this about Hasha no Tsurigi coming from? If we know Hasha is getting representation should Hasha no Tsurigi get its own section above Binding Blade, or should the characters from Hasha be thrown in with the Binding Blade cast?

It was mentioned (with a piece of artwork) in the series 7 pre-release livestream; you can check the series 9 thread for more.

I was planning on excluding Hasha no Tsurigi from the list because I'm unfamiliar with any original characters that it might have introduced and I don't know anyone that can tell me about them. But I would appreciate it if anyone were to tell me what characters are important enough to include, and if it does get its own section it would probably be at the end with Tokyo Mirage Sessions, due to being a spinoff.

Edited by Lightchao42

It was mentioned (with a piece of artwork) in the series 7 pre-release livestream; you can check the series 9 thread for more.

I was planning on excluding Hasha no Tsurigi from the list because I'm unfamiliar with any original characters that it might have introduced and I don't know anyone that can tell me about them. But I would appreciate it if anyone were to tell me what characters are important enough to include, and if it does get its own section it would probably be at the end with Tokyo Mirage Sessions, due to being a spinoff.

It's not quite a spinoff because certain key items from Hasha actually appear in Binding Blade itself (Hasha's first few volumes predate Binding Blade). Hasha is to some degree entirely canon to Elibe, but at a certain point it veers into an alternate timeline (the main antagonist even gloats at one point about having made things go a way they weren't supposed to, compounding the notion it becomes an alternate version)

Al, Tina/Tienna, and Gant are probably the three most important characters because they're the ones mentioned in FE6 by name, and Al's Sword (the titular "Champion/King Blade") is the major aspect that appears in FE6 itself. The main antagonist is fan translated as Audamorze in the current translation. His classs is never stated but he can turn into a dragon and use every weapon class in Binding Blade apparently.

A few other notable characters appear but I'd have to look them up. Hasha is interesting because it actually goes as far as to give all its original characters that join Al/Roy's army BASE STATS and CLASSES, even going so far as to show what stats they gain upon promotion iirc. It's not your typical "FE Manga adaption"; a lot about it shows it was meant to be canon, at the very least when it was first released, before they veered offcourse. I'd still vouch it's meant to be a canon outrealm and that the first few chapters (or at least a version of them at minimum) are canon to FE6 (in the same way FE2 is a part of 3 different canons, with no changes in any of the three continuities) due to Al's Sword winding up in FE6 as a usable weapon.

This is actually a very similar situation to the Metroid manga. The first few chapters are a very much canon prelude to the GBA game in question (FE6 and Zero Mission) before adapting the game they set up in such a way it completely alters the course of events.

Buuuut I digress.

I'd put Hasha above FE6, and I think it's a safe assumption that it's gonna be purple due to the fact I can already tell we are staring down either a Hasha!Roy or Hasha!Zephiel (Zephiel uses the Binding Blade in Hasha, not Roy, due to the aforementioned villain interfereing in how things were "supposed" to go, which is the perfect setup for an alternate Zephiel using the BB). TMS#FE works where it is more because it was released after Fates, and the list has a neat order of release going on like Awakening's spotpass list does =P

There's also multiple other characters introduced in hasha, the one sticking out in my mind being a subordinate Wyvern Rider of Narcian who murders him, and his sister, as well as a Myrmidon/Swordmaster, but I regret to say I can't remember their names at the present time

Edited by Hero of the Fire Emblems

For the manga, there's the obvious trio of Al, Gant, and Tiena, plus Kilmar needs to serve as the traditional edgy myrmidon. Add in Zeed an Jemmie as a pair of villain cards, through in the characters who return for the final battle; Warren, Kruzard and Celdia, and you've got a solid roster for the set.

Alm and Celica cards are confirmed. They're pack ins for the Special Edition of FE Echoes in Japan, so Alm and Celica both need to be stricken from the list. I haven't been able to find out what color Gaiden cards have but everyone's been saying it isn't red. Not been able to 100% confirm though...

26 minutes ago, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

I haven't been able to find out what color Gaiden cards have but everyone's been saying it isn't red. Not been able to 100% confirm though...

Plain and simple we just don't know yet because it hasn't been said. Previously people were thinking Gaiden would likely be red because it would be a small amount of characters in a very old game. Now that it's getting a modern remake, the chances of it having a new colour are significantly higher. The soonest we'll learn is probably whenever they show the promo cards in full. We're also having a livestream on Feb 11th so we could learn then, too.

• 2 weeks later...